Sparkle Sparkle

K1 applicants waiting for interview at us consulate Frankfurt (FRA)

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 10/12/2020 at 12:30 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Hopefully this election brings good tidings or as the year ends the ban is lifted since it was extended till 31 December. It's just hard watching those from other countries whom we got approved well before get visas while we seat in anguish. 

There is no deadline for the ban. It's in place till the president lifts it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 10/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Doxie said:

Honestly I can’t tell where my case is right now. At certain time it was on transit to the Embassy Frankfurt and has been on ready since April. We’ve been trying to stay strong and hopefully we’ll all be good. 

Hey...How about you have her come visit you in Germany for Christmas?...Germany allows unmarried partners to visit.

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Timeline
On 10/24/2020 at 11:05 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Hey...How about you have her come visit you in Germany for Christmas?...Germany allows unmarried partners to visit.

Hey, she has been with me for over a week now. I’m sad that she’s leaving soon. She actually made it to Germany with ease. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Doxie said:

Hey, she has been with me for over a week now. I’m sad that she’s leaving soon. She actually made it to Germany with ease. 

Cool goodbyes are always tough... But take you guys are one step closer to being together. 

Will be spending Christmas in Germany too... Hopefully things remain stable

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Timeline
2 hours ago, Doxie said:

Did she have to quarantine or do any test before hand?... I intend to do a PCR days before traveling. Hopefully I don't have to do it again when I get there 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Cool goodbyes are always tough... But take you guys are one step closer to being together. 

Will be spending Christmas in Germany too... Hopefully things remain stable

That sounds great. She had all the paper work and Covid test but she was only asked the Covid test at the airport. We were anxious but to my surprise everything went really well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline

Same with most of us... We all waiting for news come January 2021.We will be fine

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi, there everyone. 😊

Our case is at NVC. DQ on 12/30/2020. 

I hope this is the correct place, apologize if I posted wrong. 

Cheers

Edited by PTA petitioner

Timeline
5 hours ago, PTA petitioner said:

Hi, there everyone. 😊

Our case is at NVC. DQ on 12/30/2020. 

I hope this is the correct place, apologize if I posted wrong. 

Cheers

Congratulations... This thread is for k1 applications only... You are applying for IR1/CR1 information on this thread does not apply to you. 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey there, we are stuck at the NVC since October 2020. 
It's just so frustrating not knowing when the embassy will open up again - doesn't look promising for the next months either.

Is there any step you have followed after receiving the NVC case no?

To those who already wait for a much longer time - did you had to extend the validity of the NOA2 somehow?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Any updates for nvc and frankfurt consulate? Case stuck at nvc since aug 2020, filed dec 2019. Saw some users posting saying consulate in frankfurt is opening up in May and working on backlogged cases, is that true? Thank you. 

Timeline
On 5/5/2021 at 6:44 AM, MB19 said:

Any updates for nvc and frankfurt consulate? Case stuck at nvc since aug 2020, filed dec 2019. Saw some users posting saying consulate in frankfurt is opening up in May and working on backlogged cases, is that true? Thank you. 

I heard back a week ago and my case shows 'ready' on the consulate page. 

Timeline
On 5/5/2021 at 6:44 AM, MB19 said:

Yes, my status changed to ready too. NOA 2: June 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.