Sarge2155

September 2020 - AOS Filers

763 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Tropical_Man said:

That’s nice! My PD is Sept 21 and yet no update lol .. I know it’s getting close though 

@Tropical_Man Same PD date... hopefully we get something soon!

9/14/20 — marriage AOS sent with USPS

9/21/20 — package received and signed for

10/4/20 — personal checks taken out

10/6/20 — received 4 texts application received with receipt # (i130/i485/i765/i131)

10/14/20 — received 4 NOA in mail

12/21/20 — received email notification for RFE for i-944

1/19/21 — called USCIS, biometrics scheduled + notice sent out on 1/15

1/23/21 — received biometrics letter in mail 

1/24/21 — sent i-944 RFE via UPS w/ signature confirmation

1/28/21 —  RFE received and USCIS continued to work on case

2/9/21 — biometrics taken 

2/19/21 — new card being produced (I-765).... case ready to be scheduled for interview (I-485)

2/22/21  AP+EAD changed to "case was approved".... I-485 changed to interview was scheduled 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, universeunbound said:

PD September 28 2020

Received biometrics appointment letter today December 18 2020

what is your center processing your application NBC...? Thank you!

Timeline

I just got Request for Initial Evidence from USCIS today! I think it is for I-944. Well at least my case is moving 🥲 Thank you Santa Claus!

Edited by Jimmy Lee

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Jimmy Lee said:

I just got Request for Initial Evidence from USCIS today! I think it is for I-944. Well at least my case is moving 🥲 Thank you Santa Claus!

What is your PD? Mine is 09/29, still haven't received anything Cincinnati ASC.

Edited by waiting2020

Timeline
Just now, waiting2020 said:

What is your PD? Mine is 09/29, still haven't received anything Cincinnati ASC.

mine is 09/10 MSC (National Benefit Center). Keep on waiting, you will get it soon by this month :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I finally finished both i-944 packages for my parents and mailed them through FedEx on Friday. They were delivered to the NBC this afternoon, so now waiting for the status to update to “Response received” and hopefully to “New Card is being produced” for i-131 & i-751 since they had their biometrics taken in Mid-October

AOS For Parents

-8/29/2020: Sent packages
-8/31/2020: Delivered to USCIS (PD)
-9/16/2020: NOA1 dates for all forms
-10/03/2020: Biometric appointment letters received
-10/23/2020: Biometrics taken
-11/18/2020: RFIE for I-944
-12/18/2020: Sent I-944 package
-12/22/2020: Case status updated to Response To USCIs’ request for evidence received
-12/29/2020: I-693 deficiency letter received
-1/4/2021: EAD status changed to “New Card Is Being Produced”
-1/5/2021: AP & EAD status changed to "Case was Approved" 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We submitted the AOS packet September 11 and I got an RFIE 2 weeks ago and I just received today a biometrics appointment notice for January 8th! 
I’m in Chicago and thought it would take way longer for my biometrics to be honest

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kay & Evan said:

We submitted the AOS packet September 11 and I got an RFIE 2 weeks ago and I just received today a biometrics appointment notice for January 8th! 
I’m in Chicago and thought it would take way longer for my biometrics to be honest

Congratulations! Did you send off your i944 RFIE already? my PD is September/10. Just got RFIE today, mine is NBC. Hope I will get biometrics 2 more weeks 😅

Edited by Jimmy Lee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jimmy Lee said:

Congratulations! Did you send off your i944 RFIE already? my PD is September/10. Just got RFIE today, mine is NBC. Hope I will get biometrics 2 more weeks 😅

No I’m still gathering everything.. I was kind of hoping I wouldn’t get one for some reason so I didn’t prepare anything and now I’m trying to get everything during the holidays which isn’t great timing. Aiming to send it by first week of January. I hope you get your appointment soon!

33 minutes ago, Kay & Evan said:

Great news!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kay & Evan said:

No I’m still gathering everything.. I was kind of hoping I wouldn’t get one for some reason so I didn’t prepare anything and now I’m trying to get everything during the holidays which isn’t great timing. Aiming to send it by first week of January. I hope you get your appointment soon!

Thank you so much. I944 is exhausting! more money to be spent on degree evaluation, blah blah ...... ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️i am starting to work on it now!

On 12/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, AOKS said:

Case updated today

Request For Initial Evidence sent

Assuming it's for the damn I-944

🤦

Received the actual letter today. I had the packet compiled already, so will send via FEDEX tomorrow to Lees Summit address. 

Fingers crossed this is a quicker process...my husband is bored out of his mind waiting for permission to work! 

Timeline
51 minutes ago, AOKS said:

Received the actual letter today. I had the packet compiled already, so will send via FEDEX tomorrow to Lees Summit address. 

Fingers crossed this is a quicker process...my husband is bored out of his mind waiting for permission to work! 

i just got my RFIE today, working on it. How long it took you to collect supporting evidence??? credit score report.... blah blah

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys,

I also received RFE today, assuming it’s for I-944. Luckily, I gathered all documents needed when the injunction was overthrown months ago. Sent off to our lawyer for review. For those still waiting for some sort of movement, hang in there. Our PD date was 9/21/20... we just got RFE today and still NO biometrics.

9/14/20 — marriage AOS sent with USPS

9/21/20 — package received and signed for

10/4/20 — personal checks taken out

10/6/20 — received 4 texts application received with receipt # (i130/i485/i765/i131)

10/14/20 — received 4 NOA in mail

12/21/20 — received email notification for RFE for i-944

1/19/21 — called USCIS, biometrics scheduled + notice sent out on 1/15

1/23/21 — received biometrics letter in mail 

1/24/21 — sent i-944 RFE via UPS w/ signature confirmation

1/28/21 —  RFE received and USCIS continued to work on case

2/9/21 — biometrics taken 

2/19/21 — new card being produced (I-765).... case ready to be scheduled for interview (I-485)

2/22/21  AP+EAD changed to "case was approved".... I-485 changed to interview was scheduled 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.