Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey, I see we just duplicated each other's work by accident :) I was late posting my numbers for folks today because I was posting a fuller view including through oct 1, I see we're cutting off at the same timepoint now. (I wanted to see myself up on my list now tbh...)

sepnoa.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

This dataset is based on an app I wrote to collect all the status information; takes the time for me to collect the data for the month from ~90 minutes to 20 minutes.  It doesn't pull them 100% accurate to the case tracker app; it in fact pulled some more in.  I also re-categorized some applications that were withdrawn or voided as rejected for the sake of improving completion percentage accuracy. With that it mind there was a lot of progress over the past few days, lots of RFEs from the start of the month are back in to being in progress.  

The numbers are a bit fuzzy because of the additional cases, but the numbers processed are comparable to the rate from the previous data collection.

There is a bit of a lead time on a cases being processed vs the 7 month cutoff, so fingers crossed to those who haven't got their cases processed yet (Myself included😭)

image.thumb.png.304691c7602775b25b425e49ea9ea982.png

thanks for taking time .so professional . i dont understand it well :)

Timeline
17 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

This dataset is based on an app I wrote to collect all the status information; takes the time for me to collect the data for the month from ~90 minutes to 20 minutes.  It doesn't pull them 100% accurate to the case tracker app; it in fact pulled some more in.  I also re-categorized some applications that were withdrawn or voided as rejected for the sake of improving completion percentage accuracy. With that it mind there was a lot of progress over the past few days, lots of RFEs from the start of the month are back in to being in progress.  

The numbers are a bit fuzzy because of the additional cases, but the numbers processed are comparable to the rate from the previous data collection.

There is a bit of a lead time on a cases being processed vs the 7 month cutoff, so fingers crossed to those who haven't got their cases processed yet (Myself included😭)

image.thumb.png.304691c7602775b25b425e49ea9ea982.png

I dont understand  the colors .green  means high chance to be collected?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Sorry for the information overload. Most of this is just stuff that I put for myself to observe.  I'll go ahead and explain the greens.

The first column uses green to signify application numbers that have lapsed 7 months; those are cases should be expedited in some way.  Blue cases are those that occurred were filed on the weekend (this tracks with the low case counts on those rows). The undecided column is there to evaluate how many cases remain in progress; the last column is a comparison to the percentage that have been cleared from the previous set (I publish these on Tuesdays and Fridays).

Timeline
10 hours ago, JobbinsKnobbins said:

Sorry for the information overload. Most of this is just stuff that I put for myself to observe.  I'll go ahead and explain the greens.

The first column uses green to signify application numbers that have lapsed 7 months; those are cases should be expedited in some way.  Blue cases are those that occurred were filed on the weekend (this tracks with the low case counts on those rows). The undecided column is there to evaluate how many cases remain in progress; the last column is a comparison to the percentage that have been cleared from the previous set (I publish these on Tuesdays and Fridays).

thanks for the explanation

Timeline

Sent my RFE in today. So fingers crossed. 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Timeline

I love the differences between Jobbins' and mine - I focused more on figuring out the date range for each set of 500, and then I just used CaseTracker's categories of what numbers are for each kind, and let it auto-calculate the total cases and percent touched. Mine's un-colored because I don't know how to make Google Docs show fancy colors for 'how much of this has been adjusted'. Jobbins' is focusing more on 'how many studies are getting updated between checks?' in an attempt to see how fast they're moving which I think is just as important a question as my question of 'so what is the numbers this day'.

Also ugh Lena I was just coming in to post the change from 5-7 to 7.5 months at the outside... Reaching out to my Senator now as I'm within days of the outside of normal processing time and I suspect by the time their office checks into it we'll be there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Lena1 said:

Everything getting slow again 😭

E8197AE2-F8D3-4C93-AC4C-351A6A723C10.jpeg

Last night I checked in on this and it said in California they were up to September 22, 2020. Now today it's back to September 13. Interesting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KSVJ said:

Last night I checked in on this and it said in California they were up to September 22, 2020. Now today it's back to September 13. Interesting.

It’s just a mess!! They were on a roll late March and now everything just seems to be slow. Also there are so many RFE’s they probably had to catch up and push back the date. Also there are many August filers who haven’t received NOA-2. 

Timeline

I cant believe that they are behind, but I do wonder if it has to do with the processing of all the RFEs. I know a lot of people have said it was taking a while for them to be processed. Hopefully everyone gets some resolution soon. 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

I think what we are seeing is the result of the removal of a number of the bans that were in place. There are a chunk of visa categories that were not processed as a result of those bans that are now back in the pool and being processed. In reality those may actually be pushed to the front because they were stalled for so long. Just my thoughts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.