Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Yeah first interview. Got cancelled before in April. Dq in feb 2019. 

I wonder when embassy will begin with dq cases held at nvc? 😭😭😭

Feb 2019?? or 2020? 😮

Timeline

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website.... I predicted the Interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

Edited by Lexushim

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Thunder93 said:

Was this CR1/IR1? Sorry if you already answered this earlier. 

CR1. What step are you on?

8 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website.... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

Inn Shaa Allah hope so . What does IL mean? What is that for ?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

CR1. What step are you on?

Inn Shaa Allah hope so . What does IL mean? What is that for ?

Interview Letter (IL)

Interview Date Scheduled: (ID)

2 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Cases of covid in Pak is back to 3  lac. I hope they dont close the embassies again ... 

😮 Me too.

19 minutes ago, Zack36 said:

Alhamdulliah I got email from US Embassy of Pakistan for rescheduling my wife's interview date,which the first interview date was canceled due to covid19.my wife interview date is set for Oct 13,2020 In sha Allah.hopefully there is no delay this time.

Woww congratulations, whats your DQ date?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lexushim said:

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website.... I predicted the Interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

Just hope your right! I do get mine in november december😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.