bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I don't move...not one inch. I know we haven't waited nearly as long as some...but it's frustrating to see that VSC isn't moving on K1's. What are they doing? We had ONE good week and not last week and this week nothing. Im worried this process is going to take ALOT longer than I even imagined. :crying: :crying:

-hugs-

I hope Cairo is still moving fast like they have been by the time yours gets there! We haven't gotten packet 3 yet but hopefully the speediness is here to stay...hell even AP seems faster lately.

And...yay, I'm #6 on the NOA2 list, I was hoping to be off by now for all your sakes...

Divorced. To hell with him.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm not on the list!! boo :(

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

having looked a little closer, I see it's based on NOA1 dates... guess I'll wait a little longer ;)

something we're all very bloody good at ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello fellow VSC filers!! Saw our name on the K-3 list (Barry and Kimmbo)...we received our NOA2 on July 23rd.. (147 days for I-130, and 129 days for I-129)... its been a long wait and were headed for a longer wait as Montreal is taking 5 to 7 MONTHS to schedule interviews!!

good luck to everyone!!

Edited by kimmbo

Kimmbo (Las Vegas,NV,USA)

Barry (Brampton,ON,CANADA)

Im an American married to a Canadian, I have no kids, yet Im a grandmother, I can pick things up off the floor with my toes

I-130

----------------

Feb/26/07 Sent I-130 (VSC)($190 US)

March/2/07 Rcv'd at VSC

March/5/07 NOA-1

July/23/07 NOA2(147 days)

I-129F

--------------

March/16/07 Sent I-129F (Chicago) ($170 US)

March/21/07 Received in Chicago

March/22/07 NOA-1

April/10/07 Transferred to VSC

April/23/07 Email from USCIS (case pending at VSC)

July/23/07 NOA2(129 days)

July/28/07 Rcv'd at NVC

July/31/07 NVC sent to Montreal

Aug/3/07 Montreal Rcv'd

Aug/8/07 Packet 3 Received

Aug/10/07 Packet 3 Sent

Aug/13/07 Packet 3 Received in Montreal

Oct/17/07 Medical Scheduled (Dr Seiden)

Jan/25/08 INTERVIEW MONTREAL...APPROVED!

Feb/6/08 Montreal sends Visa, finally!

Feb/8/08 Received Visa (14 days)

April/18/08 Moving Day/POE Sarnia

AOS/EAD

--------------

June/21/08 AOS/EAD package sent ($1010)

June/23/08 Received in Chicago

June/30/08 Check cashed

July/01/08 Received NOA's for I-765 & I-485 (dated June 27th)

July/02/08 Touch

July/07/08 Received Biometrics letter (dated July 1st)

July/18/08 Biometrics appt 8am

Aug/30/08 EAD card received (approval dated Aug 26th)

Sept/04/08 Applied for SSN

Sept/15/08 Social Security card received

Jan/23/09 letter received with interview date

March/10/09 INTERVIEW 9:30am...APPROVED!!

March/19/09 Welcome Letter received

March/23/09 GREENCARD RECEIVED, DONE WITH USCIS UNTIL 2019!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I didnt move up at all!!! :crying:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline

at least you're on the list!!! :crying:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
at least you're on the list!!! :crying:

Have you received your NOA1 yet? As soon as you enter that date on your timeline, you will be on the list :D

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Timeline

yeah, I know; I just figured that out today... and no, no NOA1 as yet (but should be in the next week : ) )

all these reminders from people to fill out the timeline when that's all I want to do! but I have no new dates for it :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
hey you guys forgot me My packet was received by vsc 5/1/07 and I'm still waiting, good luck everyone, I just found this thread very nice!

Welcome to the thread madmcc22555. You are on the latest list, #8 on the K1s pending. You weren't in the prior lists because your timeline wasn't updated when those lists were posted.

Best of luck!

Thank you very much my friends, Good to see myself on # 8 But frustrating to see people approved That petitioned after me. But good for them! Good luck to all. I will be traveling back to vietnam in three weeks, would be nice to bring copies of entire packet and noa2 in hand! We'll Keepin the fingers crossed. Thanks again, :thumbs: chris!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Hello fellow VSC filers!! Saw our name on the K-3 list (Barry and Kimmbo)...we received our NOA2 on July 23rd.. (147 days for I-130, and 129 days for I-129)... its been a long wait and were headed for a longer wait as Montreal is taking 5 to 7 MONTHS to schedule interviews!!

good luck to everyone!!

Congratulations!

I didnt move up at all!!! :crying:

Be grateful - I moved down 2 places! :lol:

haha as did i, it might have even been three places lol :blush:

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

We also do :( every time I see a new list. It is because more and more people fill in their timelines.

Hope to move up soon B)

K-1 Visa journey:

January '04: met in the USA

21st June '07: sent the I-129

06th November '07 - APPROVED, FINALLY !!!

19th December '07:Medical

20th December '07: Interview Date

21st December '07: VISA IN HAND

18th January '08: Leaving to US !

12th February '08: received SSN

14th March '08: WEDDING DATE

AOS journey:

04th April '08: AOS package sent

11th April '08: Notice date on all 3 NOA's (15 April in the mail)

07th May '08: Biometrics (done)

02nd May '08: Driver's license received

09th May '08: AOS transferred to CSC

15th May '08: AOS is pending at CSC (CRIS email)

18th May '08: AOS touched

04th/09th June '08: EAD Card production ordered (CRIS email) (2 e-mails on different days)

04th June '08: AP approved (CRIS email)

10th June '08: AP in the mail

12th June '08: Approval notice for I765 sent (EAD) (CRIS email)

14th June '08: EAD in the mail

17th June '08: 2nd visit to SS Office - changed my last name on the card

18th/19th June '08: AOS touched

28th June '08: SS card received with a new last name (in the mail)

14th August '08: GC ORDERED (Cris email) !!!

19th August '08: GC and welcoming letter received

Timeline

I was wondering last night: just how many people who are going through this process are NOT members here? sometimes I think we're all there is, but of course, there are one or two others... ;)

I'd love to know the FULL list :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

It'd be nice if we were the 'only ones!' Things would definitely move a damn site quicker anyway! :lol:

Edited by toshtishtash

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.