bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
StillThePrettiest, I think you have created a few monsters here :P

ain't that the truth :lol::blink:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

NOT ME!!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have been reading so much about pompoms!!!!

Lets go VSC!!!

Let's go kisses!!!! It would be awesome if they are all on the same truck!!!

Let's get some more approvals!!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

I just called...could not help it!!!! I got the " you have to wait 30 to 45 days " answer, and was told that once the RFE gets back to them it gets put back into the file and then goes into a crate full of petitions, then the wait is for the officer who originally looked at it to look at it again .... :crying::crying:

God this is never ending!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just called...could not help it!!!! I got the " you have to wait 30 to 45 days " answer, and was told that once the RFE gets back to them it gets put back into the file and then goes into a crate full of petitions, then the wait is for the officer who originally looked at it to look at it again .... :crying::crying:

God this is never ending!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Byron....come here......(hugs) (F) (F) (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

it's never-ending, BUT you now have a whole range of fonts and colours and sizes and styles to distract you, at least for a little while ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
it's never-ending, BUT you now have a whole range of fonts and colours and sizes and styles to distract you, at least for a little while ;)

Thanks for the hugs amrssnowangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StillThePrettiest....Im like a little kid with a new toy!!!! :lol:

But all jokes aside ....Im dying here!!!! This process is taking its toll on me....i never thought it would be this straining!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well I've been reading all of your posts lately and decided to take a swing at calling VSC myself. So I did a few minutes ago. I got a hold of a lady that was pleasant enough, but you could tell that she was busy with all her phone calls. I first just said I was calling to "follow up" on my fiancé visa application and she immediately said just check the website. Then I said, "well um, I need report a change in phone number" (hoping somehow to get her to open my file in the system). She told me that phone number changes don't make a difference. Then repeated to check on the website for more of an update. I played dumb and said "I don't understand where I should look because it just keeps telling me 6 months." She then told me to wait a minute. Typed a few things into the computer and told me this.... There are just over 3,000 I-29F visas in the system at this time. They have cleared the backlog up to May 1st.

For the most part we could tell the information above from just our comparing notes, but thought I'd share my conversation.

I wanted to ask at the end if Hershey Kisses had be passed around the office yet... but bit my tongue. :innocent:

Our Timeline

August 2000 - We meet both working for Habitat for Humanity International, we shared a cubical, passion for the mission and love for each other

2000 - 2006 - We dated and lived in various places near and far from each other

2006 - We decided we should get married

August 2006 - He went home to work on his lifelong passion of HIV/AIDS research

February 2007 - I visited India to meet all the family

June 29, 2007 - Mailed our I-129F

July 6, 2007 - Received our NOA1

November 17, 2007 - Received our NOA2

April 4, 2008 - Interview

May 24, 2008 - Wedding Day

Check for the latest updates in K1 visa timelines

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC? Check out this discussion group

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

27 approvals so far for this month, is that correct??

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
27 approvals so far for this month, is that correct??

Actually, its 28. Zizzyb announced her approval the other day, said she can't figure out how to update her timeline and hasn't been heard from again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

But all jokes aside ....Im dying here!!!! This process is taking its toll on me....i never thought it would be this straining!!

Hey Byron, just to change the subject... Can you tell us a little about yourself? What's your background, where are you from, where'd you grow up, what kind of work you do? That kind of stuff?

Not looking to break your anonymity. Just curious.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey Byron, just to change the subject... Can you tell us a little about yourself? What's your background, where are you from, where'd you grow up, what kind of work you do? That kind of stuff?

He's a professional poker player. Can't you tell by his patience?? :lol::lol:

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline
Well I've been reading all of your posts lately and decided to take a swing at calling VSC myself. So I did a few minutes ago. I got a hold of a lady that was pleasant enough, but you could tell that she was busy with all her phone calls. I first just said I was calling to "follow up" on my fiancé visa application and she immediately said just check the website. Then I said, "well um, I need report a change in phone number" (hoping somehow to get her to open my file in the system). She told me that phone number changes don't make a difference. Then repeated to check on the website for more of an update. I played dumb and said "I don't understand where I should look because it just keeps telling me 6 months." She then told me to wait a minute. Typed a few things into the computer and told me this.... There are just over 3,000 I-29F visas in the system at this time. They have cleared the backlog up to May 1st.

For the most part we could tell the information above from just our comparing notes, but thought I'd share my conversation.

I wanted to ask at the end if Hershey Kisses had be passed around the office yet... but bit my tongue. :innocent:

she just basically told you the same thing the web site did but in a different way. Clearing the backlog up to May 1 IS keeping in the 6 month time frame. She didn't look anything up. She did that to get you off the phone. Thats a sorry way to do business.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I know this my sound real mushy but a friend just sent this to me......out of the blue........and of us all I THOUGHT OF YOU

DON'T QUIT WHEN THINGS GO WRONG AS THEY SOMETIMES WILL, WHEN THE ROAD YOU'RE TRUDGING SEEMS ALL UP HILL, WHEN THE FUNDS ARE LOW, AND THE DEPTS ARE HIGH, AND YOU WANT TO SMILE, BUT YOU HAVE TO SIGH, WHEN CARE IS PRESSING YOU DOWN A BIT, REST IF YOU MUST, BUT DON'T YOU QUIT. LIFE IS ODD WITH ITS TWISTS AND TURNS, AS EVERYONE OF US SOMETIMES LEARNS AND MANY A FAILURE TURNS ABOUT, WHEN HE MIGHT HAVE WON HAD HE STUCK IT OUT. DONT GIVE UP THOUGH THE PACE SEEMS SLOW, YOU MAY SUCCEED WITH ANOTHER BLOW. SUCCESS IS FAILURE TURNED INSIDE OUT, THE SILVER TINT OF THE CLOUDS OF DOUBT, AND YOU NEVER CAN TELL HOW CLOSE YOU ARE. IT MAY BE NEAR WHEN IT SEEMS SO FAR. SO STICK TO THE FIGHT WHEN YOU'RE HARDEST HIT. IT'S WHEN THINGS SEEM WORST THAT YOU MUST NOT QUIT.

(L)(F) DON'T "FOLD UP YOUR WINGS" AND "RUN FOR COVER" BUT LIKE THE EAGLE "SPREAD WIDE YOUR WINGS" AND "SOAR FAR ABOVE" THE TROUBLES LIFE BRINGS FOR THE EAGLE KNOWS THAT THE HIGHER HE FLIES THE MORE TRANQUIL AND BRIGHTER BECOME THE SKIES...

Timeline

Disclaimer: The following comments are ficticious and should be taken as lighthearted humor...but with a twist of reality.

Byron grew up in a small town called HOPE but now lives in the state of Confusion. He used to work as a car salesman but now works in a government customer service center. Seems government customer service reps get paid more to do nothing. He likes to spend his free time searching immigration forums, pulling his hair out and gritting his teeth. His favorite color is red...as that is the only color he sees these days. Byron is a recently self proclaimed artist. His specialty is fonts, coors and font sizing. One of his more recent works is as follows:

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO ANNOUNCE IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET IT BE TOMORROW!!!!

His works of art are enjoyed by many right here on this forum. (Folks, Id save those big font artworks, once he has noa2 they will be priceless) He enjoys eating, or thinks he does. He cant really remember. Byrons middle name is Patience. His last name is foreign....yugoslavian I think...Hasrunout. Byron Patience Hasrunout. Yeap..thats his name. If you want, you can email him at gettheleadoutvsc@donothing.gov.

Edited by amrssnowangel

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.