bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

I knew I had seen it somewhere. Here is the reference to the special RFE envelope.

"If the packet is being resubmitted in response to a REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE, please place the notice requesting the additional evidence/information on the top of the packet. Also, please use the special mailing envelope provided."

It comes from the VJ General Tips On Assembling Applications For Mailing.

However, in looking for this I saw one post that referenced these tips and said that there was no envelope.

If anyone wants to do some reading on RFE's there is a link to a decent RFE thread in my signature. Go to the thread and then search for envelope (in the lower left hand corner search box) and you will find some posts on how to respond to a RFE.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I knew I had seen it somewhere. Here is the reference to the special RFE envelope.

"If the packet is being resubmitted in response to a REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE, please place the notice requesting the additional evidence/information on the top of the packet. Also, please use the special mailing envelope provided."

It comes from the VJ General Tips On Assembling Applications For Mailing.

However, in looking for this I saw one post that referenced these tips and said that there was no envelope.

If anyone wants to do some reading on RFE's there is a link to a decent RFE thread in my signature. Go to the thread and then search for envelope (in the lower left hand corner search box) and you will find some posts on how to respond to a RFE.

Bill, do you mind adding me to your list?

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well, Byron also told he didn't send it on that special envelope.......maybe they used to do that but not anymore...who knows...

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi all. Is is possible to restart this thread and post a link to the new thread here (in a post). I will then lock this thread and the topic can continue there. The reason is mainly that as topics get very large they can start to put extra load on the server that may slow things down sometimes.

Someone please PM me once the new topic has been started! I will then close this one :).

Thanks!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi all. Is is possible to restart this thread and post a link to the new thread here (in a post). I will then lock this thread and the topic can continue there. The reason is mainly that as topics get very large they can start to put extra load on the server that may slow things down sometimes.

Someone please PM me once the new topic has been started! I will then close this one :).

Thanks!

Done and done.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.