bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I will be with him for.....2 weeks this trip. Then I will return for his interview and then to go get him and come home with him. We needed to break up the wait. We've been together now like this 4 years with only a yearly visit. It took a toll on our relationship as the stress of the long distance got to us. But we are stronger than ever and just over protective of our time and visits. Add in PMS and we have a recipe for hormonal surges that produce un needed tears...LOL...

Anyways....I know he works hard to keep the connections going..and we are always finding creative ways to touch. (He keeps dial up as a back up). I know what you mean about out in no where. I am to sort of. We just in the last year got dial up. Satelite net was ok...but expensive. I use vonage for my phone but because we live between Richmind VA and WAshington DC we still have good services. Alhamdolellah.

I wish you well in those hard times. I understand the frustration. I'm ok with the wait for the NOA2 its the lack of movement that kills me...

GROUP HUGGGGGGGGG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I will be with him for.....2 weeks this trip. Then I will return for his interview and then to go get him and come home with him. We needed to break up the wait. We've been together now like this 4 years with only a yearly visit. It took a toll on our relationship as the stress of the long distance got to us. But we are stronger than ever and just over protective of our time and visits. Add in PMS and we have a recipe for hormonal surges that produce un needed tears...LOL...

Anyways....I know he works hard to keep the connections going..and we are always finding creative ways to touch. (He keeps dial up as a back up). I know what you mean about out in no where. I am to sort of. We just in the last year got dial up. Satelite net was ok...but expensive. I use vonage for my phone but because we live between Richmind VA and WAshington DC we still have good services. Alhamdolellah.

I wish you well in those hard times. I understand the frustration. I'm ok with the wait for the NOA2 its the lack of movement that kills me...

GROUP HUGGGGGGGGG

I know, I would just love a TOUCH. At least it would show something, I haven't had any movement since I got my NOA1.

Dial up as a backup is a really good idea, especially if his DSL goes out all the time.

Come on people, go to your mailboxes and bring back those NOA2's :P. I want some good news.

5/11/2007 - Submitted I-129F

5/14/2007 - Packet Received by USCIS

5/21/2007 - Received NOA1

7/11/2007 - Ordered Police Certificate

8/16/2007 - Received Police Certificate

8/23/2007 - Received NOA2 Email Confirmation

8/30/2007 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

9/4/2007 - Received NVC Letter

9/10/2007 - Packet 3 Received

9/24/2007 - Packet 3 Returned

10/7/2007 - Medical Interview - London

11/6/2007 - Interview - PASSED!

11/13/2007 - Passport Returned

11/18/2007 - Coming Home for Good

11/19/2007 - Had trouble at the aiport...NOW coming home for good.

12/18/2007 - Applied for Social Security Card

12/27/2007 - Received Social Security Card

2/05/2008 - Getting Married!

2/18/2008 - Submitted AOS packet

2/26/2008 - NOA for I-485, I-I-765, and I-131

2/28/2008 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

3/12/2008 - Biometric Appointment

3/13/2008 - RFE for I-485

3/24/2008 - Submitted Evidence

5/2/2008 - I-485 Transfer Notice - sent to CA center

7/17/2008 - Received EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! So close

Oh well, moving from number 12 to number to number 11 on your list is still more forward motion than we're getting with USCIS. :)

Progress is progress....... :dancing:;)

CM

hey you guys forgot me My packet was received by vsc 5/1/07 and I'm still waiting, good luck everyone, I just found this thread very nice!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! So close

Oh well, moving from number 12 to number to number 11 on your list is still more forward motion than we're getting with USCIS. :)

Progress is progress....... :dancing:;)

CM

hey you guys forgot me My packet was received by vsc 5/1/07 and I'm still waiting, good luck everyone, I just found this thread very nice!

This thread is great, isn't it? It's nice seeing everything as it moves along. IF it moves along :P .

5/11/2007 - Submitted I-129F

5/14/2007 - Packet Received by USCIS

5/21/2007 - Received NOA1

7/11/2007 - Ordered Police Certificate

8/16/2007 - Received Police Certificate

8/23/2007 - Received NOA2 Email Confirmation

8/30/2007 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

9/4/2007 - Received NVC Letter

9/10/2007 - Packet 3 Received

9/24/2007 - Packet 3 Returned

10/7/2007 - Medical Interview - London

11/6/2007 - Interview - PASSED!

11/13/2007 - Passport Returned

11/18/2007 - Coming Home for Good

11/19/2007 - Had trouble at the aiport...NOW coming home for good.

12/18/2007 - Applied for Social Security Card

12/27/2007 - Received Social Security Card

2/05/2008 - Getting Married!

2/18/2008 - Submitted AOS packet

2/26/2008 - NOA for I-485, I-I-765, and I-131

2/28/2008 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

3/12/2008 - Biometric Appointment

3/13/2008 - RFE for I-485

3/24/2008 - Submitted Evidence

5/2/2008 - I-485 Transfer Notice - sent to CA center

7/17/2008 - Received EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Bzoom,

Please add me to the list.

This process is some serious Bulls***!!!! :crying: Really, I am soooooooooooo disgusted with USCIS and their cohorts--> these embassies under DOS. They really couldn't care less about us; we are nothing but nameless, faceless numbers to these people.

I really don't understand why we don't organize and protest or something. If the H1-B visa people can get action, why can't we? More and more delays, lies and needless red tape. You need a friggin' degree to navigate the immigration maze....dot your 'i's and cross your 't's and still you may get tripped up....and by 'tripping' us up, do they realize they forever alter the course of our lives? No humanity and no compassion....just the facts, the rules, policy and regulation. :angry: Okay, now they are charging more money for substandard services and we have no choice but to pay them and wait?

I am so ready to leave the U.S. and make a life elsewhere. Yes, I know, I know-->"the grass is always greener.......". Someone please talk some sense into me. :help:

NOA 2: 04-02-2008-->SECOND Petition approved

07-31-08- Entered the U.S.

09-17-08- Married

10-29-08: File AOS, EAD, AP

01-15-09: EAD Approved

02-26-09: Biometrics Appt.

03-07-09: EAD card received via mail

03-20-09: AOS approved

03-28-09: Greencard arrives via mail

Bzoom,

This process is some serious Bulls***!!!! :crying: Really, I am soooooooooooo disgusted with USCIS and their cohorts--> these embassies under DOS. They really couldn't care less about us; we are nothing but nameless, faceless numbers to these people.

I really don't understand why we don't organize and protest or something. If the H1-B visa people can get action, why can't we? More and more delays, lies and needless red tape. You need a friggin' degree to navigate the immigration maze....dot your 'i's and cross your 't's and still you may get tripped up....and by 'tripping' us up, do they realize they forever alter the course of our lives? No humanity and no compassion....just the facts, the rules, policy and regulation. :angry: Okay, now they are charging more money for substandard services and we have no choice but to pay them and wait?

I am so ready to leave the U.S. and make a life elsewhere. Yes, I know, I know-->"the grass is always greener.......". Someone please talk some sense into me. :help:

i dont have as much experience dealing with the 'system' as you do, but i would like to think that your situation is the exception, not the rule...i hope so at least...you have to keep your head up and hope for the best...maybe in a few months, your opinion will change because you have finally, finally, finallllllllly been approved...think positive and positive things will happen...worst case scenario, you get denied again and go to albania to live with your honey...thats not so bad, is it?

i know that it has been incredibley hard and you have spent soooooooooo much time dealing with this, and it is unfortunate for you, because your relationship is genuine...i really do hope that things work out for you in the best way possible...if that means that you will both live in albania, then so be it

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Bzoom,

:blink: I don't blame you for being burned out on the process, once through it is bad enough! It seems unfair to me that apparently they dropped everything (our petitions) for these H1B visas. Should be first come, first served, but businesses come first nowadays ($$$).

FYI, not sure who your senator is, but I wrote an email to Senator Cardin (i live near baltimore) about my first come, first served idea and he wrote a nice letter offering to look into my petition. Maybe you could try that as it sounds like you have run into some serious red tape.

Virgil

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

BabyBlue, thank you very much for your support. I am at my wits end. Every waking moment I spend researching and appealing to every agency, person, entity anyone who will hear our pleas. I am soooooo burned out, depressed and stressed I need to take a leave of absence to go to Albania to relieve the pain of the separation from my fiance. I've exhausted my savings on travel and attorney fees. My last resort is to sell off all my belongings, pay off most of my debt and move to Albania. It's crazy and I don't want to do that. I can't work there, heck, there are sooooo many Albanians who can't find work. I don't even want to get into the personal and physical toll this has taken on my fiance (out of respect) who sits there in Albania with nothing to do but wait for this infuriating system and repeatedly ask me to come there. It's heartbreaking!!!! When I think about it, yes, I'll leave everything I have behind in the U.S. to be with the one I love (my elderly parents, my job, excellent medical care and political freedom-->or so I thought). What are 'things' if you can't share your life with the person you love, you know? I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, seriously!!!! I so hope you don't have any problems with your petition and from what I'm reading-->you are on top of your game so, "bless you".

Virgillionare,

I have contacted 2 senators and 1 representative. They say they will help and they make inquiries on your behalf, but they were not successful in keeping our 1st petition from being returned and they can not speed up the review of that case, which now languishes on the desk of some adjudicator who might get to it in one year or so. I so hoped this second petition would be approved quite quickly with all of the evidence I provided this time around....our first one was approved by USCIS in 12 days!!!!! With this H1B visa business, we are all in for a lot longer wait than I every expected. I'm trudging on but I'm afraid the writing is on the wall, for me at least. Life is so short, you know? I could get hit by a bus or my plane go down and this precious little time we have is wasted....... and we all know once today is gone, you can NEVER get it back. :crying:

Thanks again for your support!!!!

Bzoom,

:blink: I don't blame you for being burned out on the process, once through it is bad enough! It seems unfair to me that apparently they dropped everything (our petitions) for these H1B visas. Should be first come, first served, but businesses come first nowadays ($$$).

FYI, not sure who your senator is, but I wrote an email to Senator Cardin (i live near baltimore) about my first come, first served idea and he wrote a nice letter offering to look into my petition. Maybe you could try that as it sounds like you have run into some serious red tape.

Virgil

NOA 2: 04-02-2008-->SECOND Petition approved

07-31-08- Entered the U.S.

09-17-08- Married

10-29-08: File AOS, EAD, AP

01-15-09: EAD Approved

02-26-09: Biometrics Appt.

03-07-09: EAD card received via mail

03-20-09: AOS approved

03-28-09: Greencard arrives via mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

just found this thread, and the wonderful Lists!! may I add my thanks, bszoom, for making the lists, AND maintaining them even after you've received your NOA2... hope you're able to continue to do so :)

and I hope I'm on the next one! we filed on July 18 (and yes, my timeline's as up to date as I can make it... and showing an approval date of October 14 :( )

even though my fiance lives in Texas we filed directly with Vermont, as per the changes... I thought we'd had a lucky break, getting sent to the 'quick' service centre, but reading this thread perhaps not... still, it was fun to read through it this morning and see all the progress so far, and people's sadness turning to happiness as those blessed bits of paper came along!

all the very best to fellow Vermont filers; may our journeys be swift and smooth, and our approvals fast!

xx

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just got back from a very short but well needed trip from Ghana.

I was reading all the posts: Congratulations to everyone who has gotten approved!!!

The rest of us are around the corner :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
BabyBlue, thank you very much for your support. I am at my wits end. Every waking moment I spend researching and appealing to every agency, person, entity anyone who will hear our pleas. I am soooooo burned out, depressed and stressed I need to take a leave of absence to go to Albania to relieve the pain of the separation from my fiance. I've exhausted my savings on travel and attorney fees. My last resort is to sell off all my belongings, pay off most of my debt and move to Albania. It's crazy and I don't want to do that. I can't work there, heck, there are sooooo many Albanians who can't find work. I don't even want to get into the personal and physical toll this has taken on my fiance (out of respect) who sits there in Albania with nothing to do but wait for this infuriating system and repeatedly ask me to come there. It's heartbreaking!!!! When I think about it, yes, I'll leave everything I have behind in the U.S. to be with the one I love (my elderly parents, my job, excellent medical care and political freedom-->or so I thought). What are 'things' if you can't share your life with the person you love, you know? I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, seriously!!!! I so hope you don't have any problems with your petition and from what I'm reading-->you are on top of your game so, "bless you".

Virgillionare,

I have contacted 2 senators and 1 representative. They say they will help and they make inquiries on your behalf, but they were not successful in keeping our 1st petition from being returned and they can not speed up the review of that case, which now languishes on the desk of some adjudicator who might get to it in one year or so. I so hoped this second petition would be approved quite quickly with all of the evidence I provided this time around....our first one was approved by USCIS in 12 days!!!!! With this H1B visa business, we are all in for a lot longer wait than I every expected. I'm trudging on but I'm afraid the writing is on the wall, for me at least. Life is soshort, you know? I could get hit by a bus or my plane go down and this precious little time we have is wasted....... and we all know once today is gone, you can NEVER get it back. :crying:

Thanks again for your support!!!!

Bzoom,

Virgil

i am so sorry to see you so upset. you have obviously been through the wringer, and have held up

your head and struggled the best you could. surely this will be resolved and everything that needs

to happen will happen.

sometimes it's really hard for me not to be bitter about everything while going through this process.

i have to work really hard to remember that others are suffering for a variety of reasons in the world

and that in the big picture i am lucky to have found someone i love this much, period.

maybe we need mantras that bring to our minds the sensation of this love we have.

something that doesn't just spark a remeberance of past moments, but really celebrates the

entire experience, and the reality that our fiances are out there in this world with us.

it is true! no government process or agency can take this from us. the very fact that you are

willing to change your life for this love you feel is a testiment to this! and how amazing this love

must be to fill us up so wholy with purpose and focus.

(hmmm this is reading like a sermon,

but honestly, this is how i feel... (F) )

4/17 NOA1 (VSC)

7/03 Touched (updated mailing address)

7/07 Touched (progress?)

7/31 NOA2

8/06 Left NVC for Prague (!!!)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Here are the latest lists...

Latest VSC NOA2s

Names					  Type   NOA1		NOA2
1	 Barry & Kimmbo			 K3	 3/22/2007   7/23/2007  
2	 Anthea & Patrick		   K3	 3/9/2007	7/20/2007  
3	 Odunola & Kunle			K1	 5/7/2007	7/18/2007  
4	 April & Nate			   K1	 5/7/2007	7/18/2007  
5	 Mia & Joseph			   K3	 3/28/2007   7/17/2007  
6	 Ramy & Megan			   K1	 4/14/2007   7/13/2007  
7	 Garr & Cass				K1	 5/4/2007	7/12/2007  
8	 Juan & Karen			   K1	 4/25/2007   7/11/2007  
9	 Michi & James			  K1	 4/17/2007   7/11/2007  
10	Tripti & Parag			 K1	 5/10/2007   7/9/2007

Pending K-1 NOA2s from VSC

Names					  Type   NOA1
1	 Tani & Anika			   K1	 4/9/2007   
2	 Leil Mahjelle & Marlon	 K1	 4/11/2007  
3	 Anna & Kevin			   K1	 4/11/2007  
4	 Natasha & Steve			K1	 4/17/2007  
5	 Andrii & Majel			 K1	 4/17/2007  
6	 Francisco & Diana		  K1	 4/21/2007  
7	 Carl & Robin			   K1	 4/24/2007  
8	 Tu & Chris				 K1	 5/1/2007   
9	 Jorge & Lindsey			K1	 5/1/2007   
10	H & S					  K1	 5/2/2007   
11	Rocio & Nicholas		   K1	 5/2/2007   
12	Daniela & Frank			K1	 5/3/2007   
13	Tim & Maureen			  K1	 5/4/2007   
14	O'mar & Kimberly		   K1	 5/5/2007   
15	John & Sheila			  K1	 5/7/2007   
16	T & Jae					K1	 5/7/2007   
17	F & T					  K1	 5/9/2007   
18	Lena & Mel				 K1	 5/9/2007   
19	Eve & Michael			  K1	 5/9/2007   
20	Charlene & Kevin		   K1	 5/10/2007  
21	Christopher & Sara		 K1	 5/14/2007  
22	Jonathan & Ashley		  K1	 5/17/2007  
23	Gabriel & Shawn			K1	 5/17/2007  
24	Inusah & Zee			   K1	 5/17/2007  
25	Christian & Sophia		 K1	 5/18/2007  
26	Katya & Geoff			  K1	 5/18/2007  
27	Abby & Todd				K1	 5/21/2007  
28	Adam & Tarah			   K1	 5/21/2007  
29	Adam & Tarah			   K1	 5/21/2007  
30	Baier & Sarah			  K1	 5/23/2007  
31	Leidy & Byron			  K1	 5/24/2007  
32	D & Gail				   K1	 5/24/2007  
33	Manny & Missy			  K1	 5/24/2007  
34	Priscilla & Michael		K1	 5/25/2007  
35	Nora & Ryan				K1	 5/25/2007  
36	Elena & David			  K1	 5/29/2007  
37	John & Nida				K1	 5/29/2007  
38	Shai-Shai & Wil-Wil		K1	 5/31/2007  
39	Jo & Anthony			   K1	 6/2/2007   
40	Caroline & Dave			K1	 6/2/2007   
41	Guofang & Peter			K1	 6/4/2007   
42	Jane & Don				 K1	 6/5/2007   
43	Angelica & Peter		   K1	 6/6/2007   
44	Sharlene & Jake			K1	 6/6/2007   
45	Dairo & Erika			  K1	 6/6/2007   
46	Ana & Virgil			   K1	 6/6/2007   
47	Oksana & Bill			  K1	 6/6/2007   
48	Jasmine & Ken			  K1	 6/7/2007   
49	Paola & Daniel			 K1	 6/11/2007  
50	April & Mark			   K1	 6/12/2007  
51	Kathryn & Darius		   K1	 6/13/2007  
52	Peter & Erica			  K1	 6/14/2007  
53	Reshma & Ranjeet		   K1	 6/14/2007  
54	Donna & Steve			  K1	 6/15/2007  
55	Mary Ann & Travis		  K1	 6/16/2007  
56	R & B					  K1	 6/18/2007  
57	Sandy & Steve			  K1	 6/18/2007  
58	Amr & Faith				K1	 6/19/2007  
59	Darren & Stephanie		 K1	 6/20/2007  
60	Scotus & Pkscotus		  K1	 6/20/2007  
61	Jennifer & James		   K1	 6/20/2007  
62	Tarek & Melinda			K1	 6/21/2007  
63	Tunde & Asake			  K1	 6/21/2007  
64	Natasha & Chris			K1	 6/22/2007  
65	Zenny & Eric			   K1	 6/26/2007  
66	Pj & Pg					K1	 6/27/2007  
67	Miriam & Shawn			 K1	 6/27/2007  
68	D & B					  K1	 6/30/2007  
69	I & W					  K1	 7/3/2007   
70	Hormazd & Sara			 K1	 7/6/2007   
71	Amy & Jack				 K1	 7/9/2007   
72	Wala & Jayel			   K1	 7/9/2007   
73	Gillian & Scott			K1	 7/10/2007  
74	Gazmir & Susan			 K1	 7/10/2007  
75	Rose & Frank			   K1	 7/11/2007  
76	Jovy & Daniel			  K1	 7/12/2007  
78	Aysegul & Brian			K1	 7/18/2007  
79	Pa & Me					K1	 7/20/2007

Pending K-3 NOA2s from VSC

Names					  Type   NOA1
1	 Tony & Maxanne			 K3	 3/13/2007  
2	 R & C					  K3	 3/19/2007  
3	 Mabel & Carlos			 K3	 3/20/2007  
4	 Lam & Max				  K3	 3/20/2007  
5	 Chantel & Jerome		   K3	 3/21/2007  
6	 Angelica & Jeff			K3	 3/27/2007  
7	 Anca & Frank			   K3	 3/29/2007  
8	 Shahid & Maryam			K3	 4/5/2007   
10	Miguel & Vanessa		   K3	 4/7/2007   
11	Chandra & Matt			 K3	 4/11/2007  
12	Cristina & Matthew		 K3	 4/17/2007  
13	Pri & Ran				  K3	 4/18/2007  
14	####### & Jo				  K3	 4/19/2007  
15	Marcos & Susu			  K3	 4/23/2007  
16	Kalyn & Nathan			 K3	 4/24/2007  
17	Sheetal & Jasmeet		  K3	 4/25/2007  
18	Arti & Neen				K3	 4/26/2007  
19	Sam Miles & John Miles	 K3	 4/27/2007  
20	Rachel & James			 K3	 6/4/2007   
21	Lulu & Frank			   K3	 6/15/2007  
22	Alla & Dmitriy			 K3	 6/19/2007  
23	Lillian & Mark			 K3	 6/21/2007  
24	Lanre & Kathryn			K3	 7/2/2007   
25	K & D					  K3	 7/6/2007   
26	Jaclyn & Dave			  K3	 7/7/2007   
27	Fati & Rafik			   K3	 7/10/2007  
28	Chica & Jerry			  K3	 7/10/2007  
29	Liliana & Guillermo		K3	 7/10/2007  
30	Habuba & Habub			 K3	 7/17/2007  
31	Monica & Nick			  K3	 7/17/2007

I am now #10 on the Latest VSC NOA2s list.

Timeline
Bzoom,

US Wendy, you are on the list. The list is built off of the names you provided in your VisaJourney Timeline. You gave the names "I & W"; and thats how are listed. I see you at #69. If you update your names in your timeline, then the next time I update the list, you will see the names you updated.

Best of luck!

Timeline

Welcome to the thread madmcc22555. You are on the latest list, #8 on the K1s pending. You weren't in the prior lists because your timeline wasn't updated when those lists were posted.

Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't move...not one inch. I know we haven't waited nearly as long as some...but it's frustrating to see that VSC isn't moving on K1's. What are they doing? We had ONE good week and not last week and this week nothing. Im worried this process is going to take ALOT longer than I even imagined. :crying: :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.