Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry guys, embassy did not go live on FB but they are on the radio, Nationwide 90 FM. Listen to the radio if in JA or listen from nationwideradiojm.com if in the US.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

I think 11AM JA time...they didn't specify but that's usually that time. Just follow them on FB and you will get the notification when the live starts

It is on Nationwide now!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

@Britney868 Embassy said they will begin scheduling K1 interviews in the next few weeks!

Hi stacey ann am having a panic attack is Embassy close? Thnxs

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

no girl, false alarm! They're open. @Lisa Hunt

2 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

I echo your sentiments @Chrissy & Junior all the best 🙏🏾💞

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

no girl, false alarm! They're open.

Thank you jesus..i haven't seen my hubby in a year..were just waiting on his interview date..Thnxs.. 

Timeline
Just now, Jodie876 said:

What a thread to wake up to! I almost had a panic attack. Any details coming from the nationwide program this morning? 

LOL. Mi seh! Everybody was in a panic. I didn't hear the entire thing but they'll be resuming K1s in the next few weeks

1 minute ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Thank you jesus..i haven't seen my hubby in a year..were just waiting on his interview date..Thnxs.. 

Very Soon ❤

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi we we're d.q on 7-10 hoping soon 🙏

We noticed interviews usually come out on Thursdays, so maybe tomorrow 🤞🏾 or the following Thursday.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

We noticed interviews usually come out on Thursdays, so maybe tomorrow 🤞🏾 or the following Thursday.

You will be the first too know once i get a date stacey ann..you have been so helpful to all of us...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

You will be the first too know once i get a date stacey ann..you have been so helpful to all of us...

It will be nice to hear the good news 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.