Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CynRob said:

@Stacey Ann that is the problem,  I don't live in Jamaica I will contact Andrews and see what they think. thank you Stacey 

@CynRob Are you the applicant? What visa category?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Shaily said:

Thank you.

I emailed to them but do not know long long it will take to get replied. Waiting for their reply.

I sent an expedite request for my MIL on 07/30/21 and haven’t received an acknowledgment email as of yet. I will keep you updated. Can you do the same for me?

IR5 PD June 20 2019 DQ June 112020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tune in to Nationwide90FM tomorrow morning at 9am (JA time) for Ask the Consul LIVE, hosted by Vernon Derby! 
Our Acting Deputy Chief of Mission, Scott Feeken will discuss our current operational procedure, the new CDC vaccine requirements for IV applicants & more! 
Tune in!

FB_IMG_1630440588927.jpg

Timeline

Great news guys. I listened to Nationwide Radio and the Embassy said they have started scheduling people who are DQ and they would be getting dates in October and November.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now waiting for these people who have been DQd, current and waiting to come and say they got their interview letter for October/November! So ready to celebrate that even though I don't think I would be apart of that batch for oct/nov. I am especially looking out for people in F11-F4 categories!

On 9/12/2021 at 5:53 PM, Lackeisha876 said:

Now waiting for these people who have been DQd, current and waiting to come and say they got their interview letter for October/November! So ready to celebrate that even though I don't think I would be apart of that batch for oct/nov. I am especially looking out for people in F11-F4 categories!

I am hoping my parents will be apart of this set. They have been DQ since November 2020. They are anxious but nothing before it’s time. 

9 minutes ago, cgormill said:

I am hoping my parents will be apart of this set. They have been DQ since November 2020. They are anxious but nothing before it’s time. 

My husband has been DQ since Sept 2020, for CR1, no date yet. Anyone here with our timeline that has recieved a date yet? (That is, without the case being expedited, of course ).

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 hours ago, KD-Fletcher said:

My husband has been DQ since Sept 2020, for CR1, no date yet. Anyone here with our timeline that has recieved a date yet? (That is, without the case being expedited, of course ).

what time did the process take you NVC?

21 minutes ago, MARYN said:

what time did the process take you NVC?

The case spent about a year at NVC b4 DQ.

From Aug 2019 to Sept 2020. It could have completed about 3 mths earlier but there was a correspondence about a missing signature pending on a document that we weren't aware of.

So basically NVC took 1 yr to get us DQ, case still atcNVC only waiting for date now. 

So it's an additional yr now we just sitting waiting on date, I was told this date use to happen in one month after DQ 

Edited by KD-Fletcher

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What I can’t understand is how the US embassy in Kingston can state on two separate occasions that they’ve instructed nvc to schedule appointments for October and November yet the NVC is saying they haven’t heard anything from Kingston for new cases except expedites. That makes no sense. It was said on the radio and in the news paper. Who’s fibbing? Or who is failing to communicate? I just don’t get it

3 hours ago, Lackeisha876 said:

What I can’t understand is how the US embassy in Kingston can state on two separate occasions that they’ve instructed nvc to schedule appointments for October and November yet the NVC is saying they haven’t heard anything from Kingston for new cases except expedites. That makes no sense. It was said on the radio and in the news paper. Who’s fibbing? Or who is failing to communicate? I just don’t get it

Yessss this doesn’t make any sense to me either. There’s misinformation somewhere but I hope this is resolved soon

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lackeisha876 said:

This is purely speculation but I think what happens is that the NVC sends out interview letters at the end of the month for interviews in the next month. So for example people who would have interviews in October, would get their interview letters around September 20. The agents who answer calls at NVC only have information for the month they're in. So since no interviews were done for September, that's probably why they telling us only expedites. Fingers crossed by the month's end, we will see people getting letters and they will start letting people who call know that the embassy is working. 

They also have a Live chat tomorrow at 9:30 AM so we can hear what they have to say then as well. But they've said on two separate occasions that the embassy will do interviews in October so hopefully by September 20, 2021 the letters start rolling out. 

18 minutes ago, Akilah15 said:

This is purely speculation but I think what happens is that the NVC sends out interview letters at the end of the month for interviews in the next month. So for example people who would have interviews in October, would get their interview letters around September 20. The agents who answer calls at NVC only have information for the month they're in. So since no interviews were done for September, that's probably why they telling us only expedites. Fingers crossed by the month's end, we will see people getting letters and they will start letting people who call know that the embassy is working. 

They also have a Live chat tomorrow at 9:30 AM so we can hear what they have to say then as well. But they've said on two separate occasions that the embassy will do interviews in October so hopefully by September 20, 2021 the letters start rolling out. 

Thanks for this clarification.

just a quick question on DQ date. My parents DQ was in September 2020, so which DQ is getting their interviews from this month September 20th? I am mean which DQ date is current one who’s is waiting for their interview?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Shaily said:

Thanks for this clarification.

just a quick question on DQ date. My parents DQ was in September 2020, so which DQ is getting their interviews from this month September 20th? I am mean which DQ date is current one who’s is waiting for their interview?

I'm not really sure where they're at for IR5 cases but I know for IR1/IR2, they're at September 2020 and for F1-F4 they're at March 2020. It's possible they're at September for IR5 too but don't qoute me on it as I'm not sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.