Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 6/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, Skylai said:

Did you send proof or you just sent the letter explaining?

You always want to send whatever you have. I sent the hospital results with the miscarriage.

Timeline

Good afternoon...been quiet here. Hope all is well with everyone. The Embassy will be live on Wed at 10AM JA time. You may post questions ahead of the live for them to answer Wed on the post below.

https://www.facebook.com/143560048536/posts/10159534332603537/?substory_index=0

Timeline

Good Day, per the Embassy, fiance visa appointments are now up for grabs. I believe this is the link for Jamaica.

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/niv

FB_IMG_1626202320228.jpg

Edited by Stacey Ann

On 6/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, cgormill said:

Waiting anxiously myself to see if anyone knows how far they are in the process. We got documentarily qualified in November 2020 and not another word either. Sent several emails to NVC and they advised that they cant give a definite date. 

hello Just checking if you heard anything on your case yet, we got  DQ in November 2020 as well 

On 7/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, Stacey Ann said:

Good afternoon...been quiet here. Hope all is well with everyone. The Embassy will be live on Wed at 10AM JA time. You may post questions ahead of the live for them to answer Wed on the post below.

https://www.facebook.com/143560048536/posts/10159534332603537/?substory_index=0

Thx for the update Stacy. Was there comment for where they reach now in interviews for CRI Visas based on the date you were DQ. That is for the non-expedited cases.

Timeline
1 hour ago, KD-Fletcher said:

Thx for the update Stacy. Was there comment for where they reach now in interviews for CRI Visas based on the date you were DQ. That is for the non-expedited cases.

@KD-Fletcher to my knowledge they are still working on IV DQs from mid-end of July 2020 and per the live, they have a backlog load thru the end of 2022. There are also canceled interviews from Feb/March 2020 yet to be rescheduled (I believe these are spouses of GC holder Cases). All visa categories are now open, but on a limited capacity. Visitor's visa, for example, has a 15 month wait for interview appts. Sorry, it's not better news. However, they did say they would double up their efforts on immigrant visa cases and fiance visa appointments were available to be booked at the time of the Live. Try to expedite or hang in there, seems it'll be a while. Feel free to watch the saved live on Facebook.

Edited by Stacey Ann

23 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

@KD-Fletcher to my knowledge they are still working on IV DQs from mid-end of July 2020 and per the live, they have a backlog load thru the end of 2022. There are also canceled interviews from Feb/March 2020 yet to be rescheduled (I believe these are spouses of GC holder Cases). All visa categories are now open, but on a limited capacity. Visitor's visa, for example, has a 15 month wait for interview appts. Sorry, it's not better news. However, they did say they would double up their efforts on immigrant visa cases and fiance visa appointments were available to be booked at the time of the Live. Try to expedite or hang in there, seems it'll be a while. Feel free to watch the saved live on Facebook.

Oh wow. Thx Stacy. But this is so depressing. So since my husband has been DQ since Sept 2020, and they were at July recently I wonder how far we are in the que for a CR1 visa.

Timeline
7 hours ago, KD-Fletcher said:

Oh wow. Thx Stacy. But this is so depressing. So since my husband has been DQ since Sept 2020, and they were at July recently I wonder how far we are in the que for a CR1 visa.

When asked when they'd start taking new cases from NVC, they said Fall 2021. So around September -December this year they'll start scheduling interviews for people DQ and waiting

2 hours ago, Shaily said:

Hello,

If we have medical reason and want ask NVC to process IR-5 category as their DQ was in Sept 2020, then on which email address we need to send documents? Can please someone provide me Email address?

https://baileyimmigration.com/national-visa-center-expedite-requests-for-consular-process-cases/

Send IV Package : 2021-03-28

4 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good Day, how's everyone? Any activity from the Embassy?

hello Stacey hope all is good, 

@StaceyAnn  do you by chance have any idea on how much time do they give you once they notified you of an interview date ?

I'm asking because my husband and I are currently living in Grand Cayman and Thank God we got the approval for an expedite we requested due to Medical reasons just trying to figure things out since flights from here to Jamaica are limited and we will also have to go do the medical 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.