Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi did any of you guys recieve and interview date as yet..i was d.q. on July 10 just trying to see how far they are now.. Thanks

Hi. Several of us have interviews scheduled or completed. Embassy is on June DQs. You may receive your interview date Sept 3rd or Sept 10th. Stay tuned 🤞🏾

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi did any of you guys recieve and interview date as yet..i was d.q. on July 10 just trying to see how far they are now.. Thanks

If they don't catch up to your DQ by early Sept then you'll receive the interview appointment in late Sept for October. Interviews given out in Sept will be for October...they give you approximately 30dys to do your medical and get ready for your interview.

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

I was DQ July 9th still waiting too

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Prettybartley said:

I was DQ July 9th still waiting too

Like stacey said..stay tuned our time is near..been a rough road..but there's light at the end of the tunnel..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Angelline said:

Hey guys I was approved today after rigorous interrogation😂..they ask me a bunch of questions.

Who is Petitioner?

How long we are married?

How did we meet?

Do I have kids?

Have I ever been married before?

Ask me about my ex bcuz his name is in their system from 2016 when I applied for non immigrant. Why did we break up? When did we break up? How does she know am not living with him still?

Did my husband meet my son?

Do I have pictures?

Husband occupation....sigh🤔

Then after all of this she didn't ask me for the tax transcript she just draw for the 221g form I have to say " miss I have them right here"

They collect both 2018 and 2019 transcript. For those of u who doesn't have the transcript plz get it u will save the day. Mi traumatize although I get through 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations 🎊 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

Please tell us how it went...what docs did they request/keep? What questions were you asked? Was there anything about your case that had you worried or particularly nervous? Did it come up?

Initially not having the i864 made me worry But then I did some reading and realized I didn’t need it. 

Documents requested:

appointment letter

2 pics

police certificate

passport

marriage certificate

birth certificate 

Previous passport with B-2 visa(which exp. jul2020; but she stamped cancelled still)

pics (I did not have any)

death certificate (previous wife) ( I did not have it; he uploaded it) 

Docs not requested:

i864

Ds-260

tax transcript/w-2

The questions are the same as posted by others on the forum. 

She then congratulated me and said your husband uploaded everything and your medical is good. So, 1-2 weeks time you’ll receive passport. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.