Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

Morning everyone, 

One more question I have. The i 864 form, is it ok to just have a photocopy of that form? 

Gm, a print out or copy is fine.

3 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good morning all. Perhaps those who had to produce the transcript only had their W2s and not their 1040 when both are required in the absence of the transcript. At this point, we'll wait to see the outcome, the worse that would happen is that they would put the case on hold until the transcript is provided. So ALL the best tomorrow everyone! We are rooting for you 🙏🏾🎉

My exact thoughts. Thank u👍

Timeline
21 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

@Jodie876 @Steffy Stef  good afternoon...did that person find out why their interview was cancelled?

He said his wife got a call and it

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jodie876 said:

@Steffy Stef your message cut off...the suspense killing me 

Lol no he said they called his wife to reschedule but he did specify the reason or when it was rescheduled for. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Steffy Stef said:

Lol no he said they called his wife to reschedule but he did specify the reason or when it was rescheduled for. 

oh ok, very strange. Just praying that they keep doing interviews so we can all be reunited soon with our loved ones. It's been so hard going through this pandemic alone. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

@Steffy Stef your message cut off...the suspense killing me 

Lol Stef yuh nuh easy

4 minutes ago, Steffy Stef said:

oh ok, that's good.

2 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

oh ok, very strange. Just praying that they keep doing interviews so we can all be reunited soon with our loved ones. It's been so hard going through this pandemic alone. 

for real 🙏🏾

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

Exactly!!!

image.png

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Angelline said:

Hey gm. I got this link and trust me, within a few minutes I download my transcript and I am good to go..

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

🤦🏾‍♀️ look fra when I been telling y'all bout that. Glad you got it.

Edited by Stacey Ann

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.