Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
30 minutes ago, mrstoyou17 said:

Thanks! We’re patiently waiting! 

Sane! Everyone on this forum will get through in Jesus’ name! We got this 💪🏾

1 minute ago, Sharlah said:

I got approved. They didn’t ask for i864. They asked for pics but I didn’t have any. She said I’ll get my passport within 1-2weeks. 

Congrats 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited by TheFostersJourney

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sharlah said:

I got approved. They didn’t ask for i864. They asked for pics but I didn’t have any. She said I’ll get my passport within 1-2weeks. 

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations to you and hubby 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Just now, mrstoyou17 said:

Yay! Congrats love! Also relieving to see everyone is getting the 1-2 week speech lol! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess they have to say that just to be on the safe side and it can process between then but so far people getting back in 3 days lol. It’s their safe line 🤣

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sharlah said:

Please tell us how it went...what docs did they request/keep? What questions were you asked? Was there anything about your case that had you worried or particularly nervous? Did it come up?

Edited by Stacey Ann

11 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Please tell us how it went...what docs did they request/keep? What questions were you asked? Was there anything about your case that had you worried or particularly nervous? Did it come up?

Yes m eager to know what's the deal with the 1040 vs the transcript 

22 minutes ago, Sharlah said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Chrissy & Junior said:

Yes m eager to know what's the deal with the 1040 vs the transcript 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Bwoy Chrissy I know that's your pain point. LOL you soon receive the transcript mon and they might not even ask you for that.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Fergie876 said:

I get a 221g because they haven’t received my medical and my transcript as yet 

Did you get your transcript from the irs website yet? You can download it immediately.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Fergie876 said:

Well she already sign up for it to send through mail so I have to wait 

it should reach between 5-10 business days 

Did she try to get it online and it didn't work? 🤔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.