Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday!

All the best to @Angelline @Sharlah and @Firebread today! You are all in our thoughts and 🙏🏾.

Double check you have your:

Interview Confirmation letter

DS-260 confirmation page

Passport

4 passport pics

birth certificate

Marriage Certificate

Petitioner proof of citizenship

i864 and tax transcript OR W2 and 1040

Police record

Relationship Pics

Anything else specific to your case like divorce decree, court records etc.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

All the best to @Angelline @Sharlah and @Firebread today! You are all in our thoughts and 🙏🏾.

DS-260 confirmation page

Passport

4 passport pics

birth certificate

Marriage Certificate

Police record

Relationship Pics

I864 👀 didn’t think that was needed. It was uploaded to NVC. Anyone did interview and was asked for that, even though uploaded ??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sharlah said:

I864 👀 didn’t think that was needed. It was uploaded to NVC. Anyone did interview and was asked for that, even though uploaded ??

😬 interview checklist said to bring it 🤷🏾‍♀️ each case is different, just because they didn't ask Mary Jane, doesn't mean they won't ask John Brown..you never know what they're going to request so bring everything you uploaded to NVC and all the corresponding docs and civil docs.

1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

Sounds like something may have gone wrong with the medical. Oh dear, the best course of action is to do as the Fosters said and email the embassy. Hope everything works out.

This is actually the same situation we’re in. It says refused but he told us it would until the medical updates in their system. So no worries, just email. 

1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

DS-260 confirmation page

Passport

4 passport pics

birth certificate

Marriage Certificate

Police record

Relationship Pics

Thank u so much I appreciate 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

DS-260 confirmation page

Passport

4 passport pics

birth certificate

Marriage Certificate

Police record

Relationship Pics

Thank you guys for the motivation. Definitely thank you for this reminder. 🙏

3 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

DS-260 confirmation page

Passport

4 passport pics

birth certificate

Marriage Certificate

Police record

Relationship Pics

May God be with you all today! Tell your spouses to walk and answer questions with confidence!!! Can’t wait to be updated with the good news! My husbands interview is next week!! 😊

2 minutes ago, The Godfreys said:

Doesnt have to be, they had a backlog.

True....but remember we don’t know we just speculating that’s why myself and @Stacey Ann said to email embassy. To find out from sources mouth. We all want to be approve but at the same time if something seems off it’s a natural reaction to think something is wrong but @mrstoyou17 hopefully your hear good news soon 

4 minutes ago, TheFostersJourney said:

True....but remember we don’t know we just speculating that’s why myself and @Stacey Ann said to email embassy. To find out from sources mouth. We all want to be approve but at the same time if something seems off it’s a natural reaction to think something is wrong but @mrstoyou17 hopefully your hear good news soon 

Thanks! We’re patiently waiting! 

6 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Anyway honey...wonder if any interviews done yet? 👀👀👀

Sane! Everyone on this forum will get through in Jesus’ name! We got this 💪🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.