Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Congrats!!!!🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Did you receive your interview yet? You're DQ 05/26 right?

Edited by Stacey Ann

45 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Happy belated. .. mines is in September bout me and wifey one day apart and rite now birthday cancel this year kaz a str8888 papers  me focus deh 

Thank you and but happy happy birth when time comes for you and wifey. Hopefully this will all be one big birthday gift of interview approval you you guys get to see each other soon. My hubby interview is August 24 and his birthday is in October I’m hoping everything goes smoothly and he can be here in September. Has son he get approve and get visa right away I’m booking a ticket. I can’t take another shut down 

2 hours ago, TheFostersJourney said:

I really want to attend interview with him but I’ve been contemplating too because of the whole covid -19. I don’t want to go down and then can’t leave the house and base on the visitjamaica website it says you have to quarantine for 14 days. I can’t stay that long because I have work and I was gonna go for like 5 days. I’m just feeling so stress. So now he’s telling me to just stay here 😭😭😭

I feel you! But covid stopped me from seeing my husband for 2 months! I was not gunna let it stop me any further!!! #livingmybestlife Once they gave me my negative results....I did what I needed to do

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stacey Ann said:

How can we add our spouse when insurances ask for social security # which they do not yet have? 

You can get insurance without the social, you will have to talk to HR Dept to get it done.  You have one year to get the social.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

Thank you and but happy happy birth when time comes for you and wifey. Hopefully this will all be one big birthday gift of interview approval you you guys get to see each other soon. My hubby interview is August 24 and his birthday is in October I’m hoping everything goes smoothly and he can be here in September. Has son he get approve and get visa right away I’m booking a ticket. I can’t take another shut down 

Thanks alot ... he will be there ... rite now if mi could a get a Augusta interview that would be great. . Any day in August would be good or even September for me god knows

Y’all right now I’m on andrewshospital website trying to schedule hubby medical but also have my phone replying to you guys. Unuh hold on seh mi soon come 🤣. This site too addictive 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.