Briberry

July 2020 AOS Filers

1,283 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Geekosnap said:

Lol I'm still waiting for the texts but got the receipt numbers from the USCIS agent. She also informed me that they sent out the physical copies on Aug 12th.

I was told my receipts shipped out on Aug 12 too when I called on Friday. I only just got my texts a couple hours ago, so there’s still hope you’ll get them, just super delayed.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ikumimix1 said:

Hi, my lawyer sent my package on 20th July but I haven’t received Email /letter yet and the check haven’t cashed yet 😭 Is anyone still waiting for it like I am? 

I sent mine on july18, it was received on july 22, I called last week and was informed that my noa1s were sent as of Aug 12 and just received the texts today. You’ll probably hear something soon! 

55 minutes ago, Ikumimix1 said:

Hi, my lawyer sent my package on 20th July but I haven’t received Email /letter yet and the check haven’t cashed yet 😭 Is anyone still waiting for it like I am? 

sent mine on 22nd and still nothing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Briberry said:

I sent mine on july18, it was received on july 22, I called last week and was informed that my noa1s were sent as of Aug 12 and just received the texts today. You’ll probably hear something soon! 

Thank you for answering! Do you mind if I ask when was your fee cashed or paid by credit card? Did you call before your fee was paid?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Magda M said:

sent mine on 22nd and still nothing 

Thank you! I’m little relieved that I’m not the only one who haven’t hear or received anything. I hope we will get it soon. Your fee isn’t paid either ? 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ikumimix1 said:

Thank you for answering! Do you mind if I ask when was your fee cashed or paid by credit card? Did you call before your fee was paid?

My card was charged as of Aug 11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Briberry said:

Wow that's great! I'm happy to hear that! What number did you call?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Justin & Sara said:

Wow that's great! I'm happy to hear that! What number did you call?

Thank you!😊😊😊

I called the regular line, ‭+1 (800) 375-5283‬. I had to listen to an automated message at first, but then it put me through to a live rep in less than half an hour.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Briberry said:

Thank you!😊😊😊

I called the regular line, ‭+1 (800) 375-5283‬. I had to listen to an automated message at first, but then it put me through to a live rep in less than half an hour.

You are welcome @Briberry! Thank you! I'm going to call them if I don't hear anything back in the next few weeks.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Justin & Sara said:

You are welcome @Briberry! Thank you! I'm going to call them if I don't hear anything back in the next few weeks.

You have the patience of a Saint lol I filed the day before you and called already

22 hours ago, Madridd said:

She was able to do both but they weren't accommodating of my dad's walk in request.

Did you try to do a walk in now?  Because of Covid, I would say there is no chance of that - 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Briberry said:

You have the patience of a Saint lol I filed the day before you and called already

Lol I got rejected and then resend it two weeks ago due to an outdated I-485 form. I know they are getting thousands of applications everyday so it is just playing the waiting game with them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.