Statebriga

Any interviews rescheduled?

44 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Statebriga said:

What is going on? 

What is going on?  You mean like worldwide pandemic with all consular visa services suspended indefinitely?

7 minutes ago, Statebriga said:

USCIS offices have opened, and it says our interviews will be rescheduled automatically. I am checking on progress. Everyone is aware about covid.

You have answered your own question.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Statebriga said:

My interview in mid april was canceled. I dont see anyone getting rescheduled? What is going on? 

Yes, there have been some interviews rescheduled.  It takes time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've seen a few but I think they are prioritizing oath ceremonies that were cancelled. Hopefully interviews will start getting rescheduled more frequently soon. 

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
20 hours ago, Lilith1811 said:

Our interview on April 7th was cancelled. 

My husband (USC) got phone call from field office on June 8th to reschedule to June 15th.

On June 11th, case status online showed that my interview was cancelled. After no luck trying to speak with tier 2 officer, we came to interview anyway and they were expecting us. After interview, my status changed to "new card is being produced" two hours later. And the next day it changed to "case was approved". On Monday June 22, I got the approval notice in mail. 

*Nebraska service center, February 2019 filer. Field office Columbus, OH.

Good luck! 

congratulations!

Spoiler

K1 Timeline:

7/18/2016 --> I-129F application sent

1/26/2017 --> K1 visa received

Adjustment of Status Timeline:

2/7/17 --> I-485, I-131, I-765 (AOS+AP+EAD) application sent

8/18/2017--> green card received in mail

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

5/14/2019 --> I-751 application sent

10/2/2020 --> 10-year green card received in mail

Naturalization Timeline:

7/28/2020--> Submitted N-400 application online

2/12/2021--> Biometrics re-use letter received

4/30/2021--> Interview scheduled for 6/8/2021

6/8/2021-->  Approved during interview

6/21/2021-->  oath ceremony - officially US citizen

K1: 7/18/2016 --> 1/26/2017

AOS: 2/7/17 --> 8/18/2017

ROC:  5/14/2019 --> 10/2/2020

Naturalization: 7/28/2020--> 6/21/2021

On 6/24/2020 at 8:27 AM, Lilith1811 said:

My husband (USC) got phone call from field office on June 8th to reschedule to June 15th.

On June 11th, case status online showed that my interview was cancelled. After no luck trying to speak with tier 2 officer, we came to interview anyway and they were expecting us. After interview, my status changed to "new card is being produced" two hours later. And the next day it changed to "case was approved". On Monday June 22, I got the approval notice in mail. 

Good luck! 

Congrats!!!! 
Omg you are lucky and from what i've seen one of few that got i751 rescheduled after cancellation.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Lilith1811 said:

Good luck! 

Hi, did you receive your card in mail already? If you did, did you case ever changed to “card was mailed to me” or “ postal service pick up your card” before your card was delivered? Thank you.

16 hours ago, Statebriga said:

Congrats!!!! 
Omg you are lucky and from what i've seen one of few that got i751 rescheduled after cancellation.

Thanks! Yes I'm grateful for that! 

5 hours ago, cammi9988 said:

Hi, did you receive your card in mail already? If you did, did you case ever changed to “card was mailed to me” or “ postal service pick up your card” before your card was delivered? Thank you.

Hi, I haven't received my card until today. I'll give and update once I got it! 

14 minutes ago, Lilith1811 said:

Thanks! Yes I'm grateful for that! 

Hi, I haven't received my card until today. I'll give and update once I got it! 

What is your current case status? “Case was approved”or “Card was mailed to me”? Thank you.

2 hours ago, cammi9988 said:

What is your current case status? “Case was approved”or “Card was mailed to me”? Thank you.

Current status still "Case was approved" 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.