Yarusenai

Any luck getting a rescheduled AOS interview yet?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Just making this post to ask if anyone has gotten anything from the USCIS yet regarding rescheduled interviews. Ours would have been March 18th, but then on the 16th everything closed down. Since March 19th, the status has been set back to "We are ready to schedule the interview". From what I can tell, since they reopened about three weeks ago, no one has gotten a new interview date yet. How is it looking with everyone?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Yarusenai said:

Just making this post to ask if anyone has gotten anything from the USCIS yet regarding rescheduled interviews. Ours would have been March 18th, but then on the 16th everything closed down. Since March 19th, the status has been set back to "We are ready to schedule the interview". From what I can tell, since they reopened about three weeks ago, no one has gotten a new interview date yet. How is it looking with everyone?

Uscis is prioritizing naturalization ceremonies and interviews.  Other applications types have  some more time to wait.

YMMV

Timeline
11 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Uscis is prioritizing naturalization ceremonies and interviews.  Other applications types have  some more time to wait.

Since I am waiting for a rescheduled interview, does that mean I dont have to wait much longer? I hope!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Yarusenai said:

Since I am waiting for a rescheduled interview, does that mean I dont have to wait much longer? I hope!

One would think you would be first priority once they start adjustment interviews.  I read somewhere they expect end of July sometime  

YMMV

Timeline
5 minutes ago, payxibka said:

One would think you would be first priority once they start adjustment interviews.  I read somewhere they expect end of July sometime  

Sounds great. Lets hope everyone gets through this quickly!

2 hours ago, Yarusenai said:

Yeah the offices are not really open. They are only open for emergency situations. Nothing is open until July 13th

duh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, James120383 said:

Yeah the offices are not really open. They are only open for emergency situations. Nothing is open until July 13th

I didn't know this thank you! Does that mean the interviews happen at the Application Support Centres or the Field Offices? I had started looking again for news of an interview once I saw Field Offices were opening at the beginning of the month because I wasn't sure. This is actually great news for me as I'm pregnant and due July 18, I'd reeeeally been hoping to not get an interview notice for close to that date I do not mind waiting longer lol. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

HI , I am from California , my interview was sheduled for interview on march 24th  , but got descheduled  on march 18th due to Covid. Lots of people in this forum are reporting they got resheduled interview letters as well as got approved from past one week. I still dont have any update on resheduling of my case yet!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.