2,967 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

I know dear. I am also running into same situation. But i was suggested to contact @sandranj. She has the best advise you will ever get.

mine charged me almost 7000$ and i'm so disappointed and mad of how they are handling my case. I will never ever recommend them and after my case is done i will write a review regarding my experience with them 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nina Galia said:

Thank you Modu. I will keep you guys updated . I'm thinking because I contact the Congreswoman to inquiry periodically uscis got bother lol..anyways thanks for your support.💕

@Nina Galia u are welcome dear , we will be here waiting for ur good testimony...

15 hours ago, Modu said:

Hey guys  I got my case Approval notice today in my email,  and I checked case status on line I saw case was approved, Thanks to God.., I got my EAD C31 on the mail  April 20th and today got this update 💃💃💃🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

CEFCF07A-3F2F-4D5E-B17A-C62BB89311F3.jpeg

congratulations.. now interview next ! 🙂 

13 hours ago, Kama2018 said:

Hi everyone. I have been silent reader here for a long time. I m really happy for those who had approval, but time is flying and I m getting to depressed about myself. I filed for marriage based AOS in 2017 March, my Interview based on marriage was on February 2018 but my husband just didnt show up at interview time and told me he doesnt want me get papers. Long story short I did apply to VAWA only November 2018 and they get it December 2018. I got my first prima facie January 2019 for one year, and in January 2020 get another PF till June 6. I was hoping to get anything from them after June 6, but seems like they forgot about me. I wish I knew about you guys on that time. For now I have only I360 form sent with all copies of I130, I485, I765 from 2017 year. I hope I write it quite understandable. But it was sent by lawyer not me. Reading all stuff you guys writing, should I send new I485? Or just wait for approval or denial, whatever. I am so tired from waiting here. I have two kids which I didnt see for four years😭. Should I write to any congressman or ombudsman, I don't even know to who to write? Lawyer only keep telling me wait,wait, wait, wait. Can anyone suggest anything? Or really just wait?

the usual wait time is about 18 to 24 months so you are on track. I got approved in 23 months with 4 PF, 1 RFE based on extreme cruelty.. so wait it is coming soon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Apolo said:

mine charged me almost 7000$ and i'm so disappointed and mad of how they are handling my case. I will never ever recommend them and after my case is done i will write a review regarding my experience with them 

If you need any suggestion you can reach to @sandranj she is the best i would say. She know what she is doing.

9 hours ago, ponak98 said:

Friends - if anyone has had a vawa immigration lawyer - how much is a reasonable cost? 

mine offered me $4000. Another one was $7000. I assume this concludes whole cost for i360 i485 but ead renewals will be $500 each. Hope for your advice

$4000 seems reasonable for both I360 and I485. You can file EAD renewals by your own

1 minute ago, FirstTimer said:

If you need any suggestion you can reach to @sandranj she is the best i would say. She know what she is doing.

I know ❤️ i wish i knew about here when i first filed for my VAWA back in 2015. @sandranj is an amazing person and excellent lawyer i wish i she was my lawyer 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Apolo said:

I know ❤️ i wish i knew about here when i first filed for my VAWA back in 2015. @sandranj is an amazing person and excellent lawyer i wish i she was my lawyer 

What happened to your Case? is it approved?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

congratulations.. now interview next ! 🙂 

@Shroy123 Thanks a lot dear, I just can’t wait, I don’t think am gonna get courtesy letter becos I submitted my Medical’s together with my i485 2017 when my spouse filed for me then.... a quick question  are you waiting for your interview also ?

Edited by Modu

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, Kama2018 said:

Hi everyone. I have been silent reader here for a long time. I m really happy for those who had approval, but time is flying and I m getting to depressed about myself. I filed for marriage based AOS in 2017 March, my Interview based on marriage was on February 2018 but my husband just didnt show up at interview time and told me he doesnt want me get papers. Long story short I did apply to VAWA only November 2018 and they get it December 2018. I got my first prima facie January 2019 for one year, and in January 2020 get another PF till June 6. I was hoping to get anything from them after June 6, but seems like they forgot about me. I wish I knew about you guys on that time. For now I have only I360 form sent with all copies of I130, I485, I765 from 2017 year. I hope I write it quite understandable. But it was sent by lawyer not me. Reading all stuff you guys writing, should I send new I485? Or just wait for approval or denial, whatever. I am so tired from waiting here. I have two kids which I didnt see for four years😭. Should I write to any congressman or ombudsman, I don't even know to who to write? Lawyer only keep telling me wait,wait, wait, wait. Can anyone suggest anything? Or really just wait?

I have several cases pending that I filed in March,May and April 2018, then wait a little bit more and they should adjudicate your case soon.If your I-485 is still pending there is no reason to file a new one, but if it was denied then refile again, and don't forget to file form I-131 if you want to travel abroad.

Timeline
Just now, Apolo said:

My case was finaly approved in 2019 now im waiting for ,y AOS interview, i was married to a USC

Congratulations for your approval. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, sandranj said:

I have several cases pending that I filed in March,May and April 2018, then wait a little bit more and they should adjudicate your case soon.If your I-485 is still pending there is no reason to file a new one, but if it was denied then refile again, and don't forget to file form I-131 if you want to travel abroad.

@sandranj travelling abroad is not an issue with EAD + Advance Parole? 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Thank you my dear.

4 minutes ago, FirstTimer said:

@sandranj travelling abroad is not an issue with EAD + Advance Parole? 

If you are not in removal proceedings and you do not have an asylum case then traveling with a valid advance parole is not a  problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.