2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nina Galia said:

Hi guys!i hope everyone is well with this covid maddness. I am writing about my Vawa case, i submited  i-360 on August 2016 and then on October i received RFE for good moral person, In december 2018 corrospondence was received ,then yesterday i receive an update of Request of additional evidence...i am devastating after 4 years of waiting. i don't know yet whay i need to submit as my lawyer havent receive the uscis letter. Has anyone gone through this? 

Thank you in advance.

@Nina Galia Hey dear relax Give glory to God your case is abt to Get approved , Don’t worry just wait and see the RFE , it’s gonna be a simple one by God grace.., don’t give up God loves you ..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Modu said:

Hey guys  I got my case Approval notice today in my email,  and I checked case status on line I saw case was approved, Thanks to God.., I got my EAD C31 on the mail  April 20th and today got this update 💃💃💃🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

CEFCF07A-3F2F-4D5E-B17A-C62BB89311F3.jpeg

Congratulations... 

2 hours ago, Hopenyc said:

Hi, All

Where can I get police clearance in NYC? I saw someone posted the link a while ago and I couldn't find it.

Could you please give me info......

Thank you 

I got mine from police plaza in Manhattan. The address you were given is correct! 1 police plaza.👍

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, folate said:

Hi everyone,

hope you guys are doing well and staying safe.

I filed my vawa and i-485 in dec 2017,
the vawa got approved december 2019 

now i am  waiting for the i-485  interview.The uscis website processing times (receipt date for inquiry. )for i-485 for my region shows  28 dec 2017.

what should i do ?

Your I-485 timeline is not Dec 2017.  It starts when your file reaches NVC, after your VAWA approval.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

1 hour ago, folate said:

Hi everyone,

hope you guys are doing well and staying safe.

I filed my vawa and i-485 in dec 2017,
the vawa got approved december 2019 

now i am  waiting for the i-485  interview.The uscis website processing times (receipt date for inquiry. )for i-485 for my region shows  28 dec 2017.

what should i do ?

Hi Folate! Are you in NYC? Just wondering..you were approved before me...you should have your notice by now...please pressure your congressperson to know what the delay is about!👍

10 hours ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Hello Everyone, What hospital can I go with Prima facie in Teaxs ? I'm not working and I don't have health insurance. Thanks 

Hey dear..I don't live in Texas...sorry. Hopefully someone who does can point you in the right direction. You can also start by trying out the ones closest to you...👍

6 hours ago, Nina Galia said:

Hi guys!i hope everyone is well with this covid maddness. I am writing about my Vawa case, i submited  i-360 on August 2016 and then on October i received RFE for good moral person, In december 2018 corrospondence was received ,then yesterday i receive an update of Request of additional evidence...i am devastating after 4 years of waiting. i don't know yet whay i need to submit as my lawyer havent receive the uscis letter. Has anyone gone through this? 

Thank you in advance.

There are a few people here that has gone through this hassle! One of them is currently waiting for i485 interview. Really don't know why they take this much time with some cases! Phew!!! It can be really frustrating! Anyway let us know what they're asking soon as you know! All the best dear.🙏😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, balo101 said:

congratulations. So happy for you!!!😄

@balo101 God bless u Sweety, your happiness will never end in Jesus name Amen, the way u rejoice with me Heaven will rejoice with u.,, 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Modu said:

Hey guys  I got my case Approval notice today in my email,  and I checked case status on line I saw case was approved, Thanks to God.., I got my EAD C31 on the mail  April 20th and today got this update 💃💃💃🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

CEFCF07A-3F2F-4D5E-B17A-C62BB89311F3.jpeg

Congratulations , and the blessings all the way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.