2,967 posts in this topic

Received an update from my senator regarding my I485. My case is still with NBC. they will transfer it to local office once they have interview date

25 minutes ago, cindy122808 said:

@Villanelle  @Stillwinning!!!😊 @onek

And everyone. 

I would like to share the good news! @Stillwinning!!!😊 the practice came through :)

20200803_124021.jpg

Congratulations 

20 minutes ago, cindy122808 said:

And everyone. 

I would like to share the good news! @Stillwinning!!!😊 the practice came through :)

20200803_124021.jpg

Yesssss!!! You made it girl!!! This just made my day!!!🌟🙌😊😊😘 congratulations!!!

37 minutes ago, cindy122808 said:

And everyone. 

20200803_124021.jpg

Wow, congratulations...... my RFE was received the same day.  Also, i think you file Dec 2018....congrats

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 hours ago, afterlove said:

can anyone please help me how to withdraw my i-360?

If I were you I will not withdraw because this abusers never change, they just lie with every nerve in their blood, i would continue with my petition until am done.

Hi to everyone🌸

Guys. This is a funny story but week ago I didn’t have any EAD but  today I have a card and got NOA for my sons and my EAD Renewal🤦🏻‍♀️
I sent it to USCIS 10 weeks ago.

when my previous EAD get expired I was advised by an immigration lawyer to sent a  new one but attached all information from my old EAD
I did so. And they haven’t send me anything in response.

But today I got 2 NOA’s

Should I cancel this new one? What is your thoughts?

And. My EAD card came from NBC from I can understand looking in the address (and they sent it to the wrong address, I guess they didn’t update it)

But this two EAD came from Vermont Center and they have correct address

So does I  tv mean that NBC and USCIS don’t communicate?

Well. This is a story I wanted to tell you in case someone will have the same issue🙌🏻🌸

Edited by HolaBola31

5 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Holla Familia :) 

I hope you all are doing well. Sorry was busy at work didn't give my 100% from past few days.

Congratulations to everyone who got approved on last few days.. :jest:🎉

Welcome back :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.