2,967 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Congratulations 🎉🍾🎊 

please share your time line 😊🤗

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

02/06/2019: I-131, I-360, I-485, and I-765 sent to USCIS

05/25/2019: EAD under c09 category

05/28/2020: I-360 approved (just EAD was mailed without NOA) and I-485 moved to local office

07/14/2020: I-360 - Case Was Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, vawachicago said:

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

05/28/2020: I-360 approved (just EAD was mailed without NOA) and I-485 moved to local office

Is your I-485 approved already? Or just 360? So it took only 2 months to have your 485 transferred to local office? That’s awesome. My 360 has been approved for about a month no and no NOA, but my 485 is pending. I hope they update my file soon with local office for interview. Congrats on your journey so far.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, vawachicago said:

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

@vawachicago thank you so much for sharing your Timeline. Congratulations once again.

23 minutes ago, vawachicago said:

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

Awesome! A very blessed journey considering there are folks still waiting from 2017 and 18! I pray theirs gain supernatural speed as well! With GOD all things are possible!!!🙏🙏🙏😊

Timeline
28 minutes ago, vawachicago said:

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

Congrats, so happy for you 🥰🎉

2 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Is your I-485 approved already? Or just 360? So it took only 2 months to have your 485 transferred to local office? That’s awesome. My 360 has been approved for about a month no and no NOA, but my 485 is pending. I hope they update my file soon with local office for interview. Congrats on your journey so far.

Thank you @Godschild

My I-485 is not approved. I have received my EAD under c31 category (once they approve VAWA) back in May of 2020. They have officially approved I-360 on 7/14/2020 and NOA has been sent out to me. Still waiting to receive it.

I-485 has status "Case Was Received At My Local Office" since May of 2020.

Thank you. I hope they move your case soon as well :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Just now, vawachicago said:

Thank you @Godschild

My I-485 is not approved. I have received my EAD under c31 category (once they approve VAWA) back in May of 2020. They have officially approved I-360 on 7/14/2020 and NOA has been sent out to me. Still waiting to receive it.

I-485 has status "Case Was Received At My Local Office" since May of 2020.

Thank you. I hope they move your case soon as well :)

Thank you so much my dear. My approval was June, so hopefully they move mine this month and I receive my notice next month. I’m just hoping based on your 2 month turn around. Thank God this part is over and we can pray for 485 approval without interview. 

4 hours ago, vawachicago said:

@dreamer1 @FirstTimer 

My Timeline:

Congratulations, glad they are serving 2019 now. Applied October 2019 . Hope will be approved in the coming months

I'm still waiting on biometrics, I see asc will be open from 07/20 so hopefully I get biometrics soon. That being said, congrats to everyone who was approved or whose case has at least moved to the next level I pray we all have the same moments of joy nland kudos to @Stillwinning!!!😊For always cheerfully and reassuringly advicing everyone and @sandranj for her expertise, you guys are God sent. Everyone stay safe otherwise. 

34 minutes ago, luminarc said:

I'm still waiting on biometrics, I see asc will be open from 07/20 so hopefully I get biometrics soon. That being said, congrats to everyone who was approved or whose case has at least moved to the next level I pray we all have the same moments of joy nland kudos to @Stillwinning!!!😊For always cheerfully and reassuringly advicing everyone and @sandranj for her expertise, you guys are God sent. Everyone stay safe otherwise. 

Godbless you darling,💖 waiting to celebrate with you and others here! One thing is sure..the day of victory!!!🏆 it happened for me, it will surely happen for you all AMEN!!!🙏😘

Hello good people,

I always ask questions here and thanks for always providing helpul answer.

I am about to rent a po box because my address has been compromised.

How is the best way to inform USCIS  about my new address, my I 765 is still pending and I 360 is awaiting decison after responding to RFE.

It is a very important stage of my case and I am scared of missing any letter from USCIS.

Please help. thanks

1 hour ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello good people,

How is the best way to inform USCIS  about my new address, my I 765 is still pending and I 360 is awaiting decison after responding to RFE.

It is a very important stage of my case and I am scared of missing any letter from USCIS.

Please help. thanks

Hi! Just send them changing address request. If my memory doesn’t betray me you can find the right address where to send this request in a USCIS website under the “change address” menu.

Ive noticed you have your VAWA is pending decision on RFE

They will change the address very fast. 
I don’t think you will have an issues with it.

Fix  me someone if I’m mistaken

Edited by HolaBola31

1 hour ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello good people,

Please help. thanks

3B4CF958-D1FD-4992-9D28-A4E4B6030C8F.jpeg

Update 2: SSC NEW. So yesterday was my appointment with a SSO . they request my EAD, my original birth certificate and passport. She disnt even ask me for the approuval notice on my I360 or the letter from a potential employer with a job offer

After 1 hour of question regarding my birth certificate due I have double nationality and I only have is a notarize certificate took forever to explaining her the situation .. After all that they gave a documment where indicate my SSC is on process and Im good to work. She said it could take up to 4 weeks to the card being deliver.

Keep you guys posted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.