1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

Just got the 3 texts with our receipt #’s! at 12:19 am lol

Hey!! We filed the same day we just got our texts an hour ago (9pm in seattle) I am soo happy you received yours as well! Now to wait for the I-797 in the mail!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
1 hour ago, AliceL said:

Hi I'm a new comer here. Currently on F-1 visa, I sent marriage based I-485 package to Chicago lockbox on June 18, USPS delivered on June 20. Hope to get NOA this week!

Welcome! Hope you receive them soon as well!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Joanna & Rafael said:

Hey!! We filed the same day we just got our texts an hour ago (9pm in seattle) I am soo happy you received yours as well! Now to wait for the I-797 in the mail!!

Yay!!! congrats to you as well!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ellie G said:

How long does it take to get the letter 797 In the mail after the text?

A few days. I got told to expect it this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Still nothing for us...No CC charge or email reply from the lockbox support when I asked about our Packet.

Just when you think you've got to a point where its less stressful...####### like this happens...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, AC&MH said:

Still nothing for us...No CC charge or email reply from the lockbox support when I asked about our Packet.

Just when you think you've got to a point where its less stressful...####### like this happens...

I hear you. When did you file?

Timeline
On 6/24/2020 at 3:43 PM, Roxy&Ryan said:

Hi, mine was delivered on June 10th to date nothing. Emma did put me on to an online rep who says it takes you to 15 days to 'actually' receive the receipt notice and receipt #. He/She says its only been 14 days and if i don't receive it by EOD tmrw then i should contact them on friday. I am praying for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Our package was delivered on the same day.  Have you received text messages or have they withdrawn your funds yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 6/25/2020 at 9:54 AM, LadyInGreggs said:

You can just say "live chat" or "talk to agent" and Emma should put you right through, it worked for me when it was the very first thing I said

I've tried both of those...exactly as you have written...and I get nothing but a page that pops up explaining the various methods of contacting USCIS. Doesn't link me to any live chat...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AC&MH said:

I've tried both of those...exactly as you have written...and I get nothing but a page that pops up explaining the various methods of contacting USCIS. Doesn't link me to any live chat...

Hmm strange, I just tried them again too and it's not giving the me live chat option now, maybe it only works certain hours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.