J&S12

July Interview Dates Open for London

348 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Kimi31 said:

Facebook update no still NO mention of CR/IR1 🤨

F0A860BE-5208-42C1-907D-76A12026C39C.png

CR-1 backlog is going to be crazy, the faster they deal with it, the better but no, bureaucracy of course.

Update on the Embassy website

students though,  nothing about a resumption date for normal processing and nothing about Cr/ir1 

987EC2D5-AF4F-46EE-97B2-CCF8F2605CD6.jpeg

Edited by Kimi31
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Update on the Embassy website

students though,  nothing about a resumption date for normal processing and nothing about Cr/ir1 

987EC2D5-AF4F-46EE-97B2-CCF8F2605CD6.jpeg

Thank you for the update! I saw that they has updated the page but I could not tell what was actually different from Friday (the FAQ is so long and so unhelpful)

Trying to stay stupidly optimistic that the Pompeo visit will change things even though at this point I should know better 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, shallot343 said:

Thank you for the update! I saw that they has updated the page but I could not tell what was actually different from Friday (the FAQ is so long and so unhelpful)

Trying to stay stupidly optimistic that the Pompeo visit will change things even though at this point I should know better 

Stupidly optimistic is a full mood for 2020. Just saw this tweet posted on the US Travel Ban subreddit. Could be some good news? Maybe? 

BC192A1D-B62A-478A-971B-D033355DBAFC.png

1 minute ago, Sarahbmalvin said:

Stupidly optimistic is a full mood for 2020. Just saw this tweet posted on the US Travel Ban subreddit. Could be some good news? Maybe? 

BC192A1D-B62A-478A-971B-D033355DBAFC.png

I am honestly starting to feel like like this with all of these updates

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.bb24a41323371102f76020b4929355cb.jpg

But if the US is as obsessed with maintaining bilateral relations with the UK (and EU, but less so) as they seem to be, they cannot keep the travel ban in place too much longer. What that means for the embassy is anyone's guess.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, shallot343 said:

I am honestly starting to feel like like this with all of these updates

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.bb24a41323371102f76020b4929355cb.jpg

But if the US is as obsessed with maintaining bilateral relations with the UK (and EU, but less so) as they seem to be, they cannot keep the travel ban in place too much longer. What that means for the embassy is anyone's guess.

At the moment I’m thinking I will probably die on British soil. That’s how optimistic I am.

Timeline

Apparently from July 27th the London consulate is resuming F and M visa processing - anyone have any sense from elsewhere of what this might mean in terms of how long until K1 interviews start up again?

3 minutes ago, Jml said:

Apparently from July 27th the London consulate is resuming F and M visa processing - anyone have any sense from elsewhere of what this might mean in terms of how long until K1 interviews start up again?

Nope cos we can’t even get a date for Cr/ir1 which are “supposed” to be mission critical 🙃

lets hope the Pompeo visit helps 

Just now, shallot343 said:

They just updated the website AGAIN (like 3 minutes ago...)

image.thumb.png.154b8742553a0c220a0c7c56840acccd.png

!!!!!

Thank god for that 

then there’s the back log to deal with 🤦‍♀️ 

at this stage you’d think they would start scheduling 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Thank god for that 

then there’s the back log to deal with 🤦‍♀️ 

at this stage you’d think they would start scheduling 

People on Reddit have been saying they are able to book interviews for F1 in London starting August 3rd

2 minutes ago, Sarahbmalvin said:

People on Reddit have been saying they are able to book interviews for F1 in London starting August 3rd

Is F1 student?? 

Timeline
Just now, Kimi31 said:

Is F1 student?? 

Yup! Hopefully this is just the phase 1 and things will keep moving in the right direction from here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.