Scandi

N-400 May 2020 filers

1,930 posts in this topic

Hi all - my interview has been scheduled for November 4th lol. Kind of seems funny it’s the day after the election. My online account says est completion February 2021 so I wouldn’t hold too much weight on those dates. Excited for my journey to be over! ROC was approved back in March. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
42 minutes ago, canadanyc said:

Hi all - my interview has been scheduled for November 4th lol. Kind of seems funny it’s the day after the election. My online account says est completion February 2021 so I wouldn’t hold too much weight on those dates. Excited for my journey to be over! ROC was approved back in March. 

Where is it being held?

K-1 Visa Journey

December 8, 2009 - Met in Monterrey, Mexico
December 28, 2010 - Officially started dating!
July 2,2011 - He proposed in Downtown Monterrey, Mexico, I accepted
September 16, 2011 - Mailed I-129F Application
September 19, 2011 - I-129F arrived at Dallas Lockbox
September 22, 2011 - NOA1
September 24, 2011 - Check cashed!
September 26, 2011 - NOA1 hard copy arrived in the mail
January 3, 2012 - NOA2 email and text message!
January 6, 2012 - NOA2 Hardcopy arrived in the mail.
February 16, 2012 - Packet 3 (invitation letter) arrives in the mail.
March 12, 2012 - ASC Appointment
March 15, 2012 - Interview at Consulate in CDJ.
March 15, 2012 - Approved!
April 18, 2012 - POE - Houston, Texas
June 9, 2012 - Married!

Adjustment of Status Journey
July 26, 2012 - Mailed AOS Application
August 1, 2012 - NOA1
August 2, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter
August 16, 2012 - Received Hard Copy of NOA1
August 23, 2012 - Biometrics
September 25, 2012 - Approved I131
September 25, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card sent to production
October 3, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card Arrived

April 29, 2013 - AOS Approved Without Interview!

May 6, 2013 - Card arrived in the mail

ROC Journey

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi! I just logged in to my account and was looking at the documents that I attached. I uploaded my green card and passport in JPG and JPEG format and other evidence in PDF. The JPG and JPEG files are not opening for some reason. 

Did anyone have the same issue? Should I re-attached them in the "Additional Evidence" section? Or since the application was accepted, it means that there were no issue?

Thanks!

On 9/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, GhanaCharlotteNC said:

I also got the notification that my biometrics will be reused. It was uploaded to my account on 9/4, with no notification but I received the mail on 9/12. 

I filed on May 20th, Charlotte NC. N-400 only. Last biometrics date was November 2019. Online estimated completion month is January 2021. 

Hopefully I get my interview soon as most peoples account change to interview scheduled a month or two after the biometrics reuse notice. 

614B6E6C-23E3-4503-91B9-FE38E3FB07C5.jpeg

My interview was scheduled on 10/26. Charlotte, NC. 

Notice was sent 9/17, within 2 weeks of biometrics reuse. 
Hopefully they are able to do the oath ceremony the same day. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
2 hours ago, elin123 said:

Hi! I just logged in to my account and was looking at the documents that I attached. I uploaded my green card and passport in JPG and JPEG format and other evidence in PDF. The JPG and JPEG files are not opening for some reason. 

Did anyone have the same issue? Should I re-attached them in the "Additional Evidence" section? Or since the application was accepted, it means that there were no issue?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, elin123 said:

Thanks!

You can upload it again just in case. No matter what you are gonna have to make copies of everything and take it to the interview. 

28 minutes ago, GhanaCharlotteNC said:

My interview was scheduled on 10/26. Charlotte, NC. 

Notice was sent 9/17, within 2 weeks of biometrics reuse. 
Hopefully they are able to do the oath ceremony the same day. 

That’s great news. 

Hello folks

Since may ,3  no update no biometric appointment ,  San Bernardino CA office , any one have same situation ? 

Edited by sami5000

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hey All,

Getting back to this forum after a long time. 

Based in CA/Bay Area. 

Filed N400 on May 13.

No movement since... 

(Sorry, my signature/timeline is a little out of date)

I'm the LPR

USCIS

9/30/2013: I-130 sent.
10/3/2013: I-130 received.
Priority Date 10/3/2013.
10/??/2013-- NOA1 Hard Copy received.
11/13/2013-- Online case status updated: I-130 approved / NOA2 sent

11/19/2013-- NOA2 Hard Copy received.
NVC
11/25/2013-- Case received by NVC
12/16/2013-- Case number issued by NVC
01/04/2014-- NVC case number received by mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, B and E said:

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that I am officially done and have completed my visa journey lol. I was naturalized today and I'm happy it is done. The interview was good. It was a small socially distanced oath ceremony with no friends/family allowed. I received my certificate of naturalization today. Now I'm applying for my passport. Good luck everyone! I hope you get your interview dates soon! All the best

E

Congratulations!! 👏 

K-1 Visa Journey

December 8, 2009 - Met in Monterrey, Mexico
December 28, 2010 - Officially started dating!
July 2,2011 - He proposed in Downtown Monterrey, Mexico, I accepted
September 16, 2011 - Mailed I-129F Application
September 19, 2011 - I-129F arrived at Dallas Lockbox
September 22, 2011 - NOA1
September 24, 2011 - Check cashed!
September 26, 2011 - NOA1 hard copy arrived in the mail
January 3, 2012 - NOA2 email and text message!
January 6, 2012 - NOA2 Hardcopy arrived in the mail.
February 16, 2012 - Packet 3 (invitation letter) arrives in the mail.
March 12, 2012 - ASC Appointment
March 15, 2012 - Interview at Consulate in CDJ.
March 15, 2012 - Approved!
April 18, 2012 - POE - Houston, Texas
June 9, 2012 - Married!

Adjustment of Status Journey
July 26, 2012 - Mailed AOS Application
August 1, 2012 - NOA1
August 2, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter
August 16, 2012 - Received Hard Copy of NOA1
August 23, 2012 - Biometrics
September 25, 2012 - Approved I131
September 25, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card sent to production
October 3, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card Arrived

April 29, 2013 - AOS Approved Without Interview!

May 6, 2013 - Card arrived in the mail

ROC Journey

event.png

51 minutes ago, B and E said:

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that I am officially done and have completed my visa journey lol. I was naturalized today and I'm happy it is done. The interview was good. It was a small socially distanced oath ceremony with no friends/family allowed. I received my certificate of naturalization today. Now I'm applying for my passport. Good luck everyone! I hope you get your interview dates soon! All the best

E

So happy for you, congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
54 minutes ago, B and E said:

Hi Everyone,

E

Congratulations ! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
58 minutes ago, B and E said:

Hi Everyone,

E

Congratulations! Fastest approval in May 2020 group. That’s awesome 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.