1,215 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, AarLar said:

Got a RFE just now,

I'm sorry, hopefully its a simple RFE or even a mistaken RFE that you can call to get resolved.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

6 minutes ago, JenIE said:

Oh no!!! Did you end up uploading that additional document??

No i didnt! 

3 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

I'm sorry, hopefully its a simple RFE or even a mistaken RFE that you can call to get resolved.

I uploaded so many things and everything says accepted so i wouldnt know what else they could possibly ask for hah! 

20 minutes ago, AarLar said:

Got a RFE just now, cant open it so on the phone.

submitted 16th of april

Just call them. How do you know it's an RFE? What does the subject of the email say?

6 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Just call them. How do you know it's an RFE? What does the subject of the email say?

It said “notice regarding your immigrant visa case”. And when i logged in it said in the messages “case FE review note”. Still on hold.

1 minute ago, AarLar said:

It said “notice regarding your immigrant visa case”. And when i logged in it said in the messages “case FE review note”. Still on hold.

Yesterday I received a message from NVC and the subject on ceac said "NVC feedback" and I couldn't open it. Also on my financial part it said Incomplete. When I click on the incomplete part, it gives me a system error that on their end it shows that everything is complete. I called NVC and they told me it was a glitch. However, for the "NVC feedback" messages I couldn't open, they were able to read them to me.

Okay so it was for W-2 for 2018. We submitted everything for 2019 and that wasnt enough. We also submitted all the tax transcripts 2016-2018 .. lets hope this wont cost us another 2 months 😔

2 minutes ago, AarLar said:

Okay so it was for W-2 for 2018. We submitted everything for 2019 and that wasnt enough. We also submitted all the tax transcripts 2016-2018 .. lets hope this wont cost us another 2 months 😔

I'm so sorry. I'm so afraid of this as well. I also did not provide W-2s because I included transcripts for the last 3 years. The instructions specifically indicate that WE SHOULD NOT SEND THEM. 

I really don't get this.

"If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you led a joint income tax return with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
15 minutes ago, carpfan said:

DQ! Yes!

First submission Feb 13

RFE April 23

Re-submission April 23

DQ May 20

Called yesterday to check on status, who knows if that helped. We sent in the I-130 in November 2018, so it's been a long ride. Almost there!

Congratulations! 🎉🎊 we closed, our PD December 2018. 

8 minutes ago, MS&JA said:

I'm so sorry. I'm so afraid of this as well. I also did not provide W-2s because I included transcripts for the last 3 years. The instructions specifically indicate that WE SHOULD NOT SEND THEM. 

I really don't get this.

"If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns rather than a photocopy unless you led a joint income tax return with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Im calling them back right now. Ill let you know!

1 minute ago, AarLar said:

Wasn’t an w-2 unnecessary if you uploaded irs transcript for 2018? 

Per the instructions, it's not only unnecessary but they specifically request that you DO NOT send W2s. 

I don't know if anyone has "argued" this point with them, but it's worth a shot. Check out page 8 of the instructions.

Just now, AarLar said:

Im calling them back right now. Ill let you know!

Please do 🙏 Best of luck. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.