PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Well according to USPS informed delivery,  looks like I am getting something in the mail today , not sure what it is , really hope it is my NOA and not a letter letting me know my finger prints are being applied or something else , the case status online is still saying received. Did you guys get your online status updated to fingers prints taken before a letter came in the mail ?

Filed: Timeline

Can somebody tell me what the hell lockbox saying here? I got this reply today 

Good day,

The Lockbox does not reprint receipt notices for I-751 petitions. If after 15 business days you have not yet received a receipt notice, you should contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283 to initiate an inquiry with the Service Center, to request that they reissue the notice and to make any changes, if needed, to the address to ensure it will be successfully delivered.

2 hours ago, dady12 said:

Can somebody tell me what the hell lockbox saying here? I got this reply today 

Good day,

The Lockbox does not reprint receipt notices for I-751 petitions. If after 15 business days you have not yet received a receipt notice, you should contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283 to initiate an inquiry with the Service Center, to request that they reissue the notice and to make any changes, if needed, to the address to ensure it will be successfully delivered.

It looks like they are sending you in circles.. The online guys tell you to email the lockbox, and lockbox tells you to contact the online guys 😕

51 minutes ago, Eruthos said:

It looks like they are sending you in circles.. The online guys tell you to email the lockbox, and lockbox tells you to contact the online guys 😕

I. Already made online inquiring since june 6th and up to this time it has not been assigned to any officer.this is sad and my gc expire in 7days time

Finally I have my NOA

Timeline (Potomac Service YSC):

05/05/20 case was received 

05/11/20 check was cashed

06/05/20 made online inquiry and email to lockbox support

06/05 to 06/17 tons emails to lockbox support (NO answer at all)

06/10 online inquiry was assigned to an officer

06/16 online inquiry was answered “I have to email lockbox support :(

06/22 contacted senator office they put inquiry to potomac service about my case on 06/23.

06/29 senator office got answer from potomac service I should receive my NOA within 30 days.

07/07 NOA arrived

No fingerprints applied to my case yet.

Got my NOA through senator office.. 

Edited by Orlandofl1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, dady12 said:

I. Already made online inquiring since june 6th and up to this time it has not been assigned to any officer.this is sad and my gc expire in 7days time

I had the same problem so I called USCIS asking about my online inquiry yesterday and it was assigned to an office the same day. I am hoping they will send the NOA letter soon (a week or two).

I recommend you call USCIS to ask about the online inquiry and ask them to get it assigned. It should not hurt. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Finally I have my NOA

Timeline (Potomac Service YSC):

05/05/20 case was received 

05/11/20 check was cashed

06/05/20 made online inquiry and email to lockbox support

06/05 to 06/17 tons emails to lockbox support (NO answer at all)

06/10 online inquiry was assigned to an officer

06/16 online inquiry was answered “I have to email lockbox support :(

06/22 contacted senator office they put inquiry to potomac service about my case on 06/23.

06/29 senator office got answer from potomac service I should receive my NOA within 30 days.

07/07 NOA arrived

No fingerprints applied to my case yet.

Got my NOA through senator office.. 

Could you confirm whether the letter you receive is the official NOA or the courtesy copy? I've been seeing on the facebook group that people get a courtesy copy instead of the official NOA.

If I don't get any useful response from my online inquiry, I will contact my senator. 

46 minutes ago, dmnc said:

I had the same problem so I called USCIS asking about my online inquiry yesterday and it was assigned to an office the same day. I am hoping they will send the NOA letter soon (a week or two).

I recommend you call USCIS to ask about the online inquiry and ask them to get it assigned. It should not hurt. 

Ok thanks i will call them now

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Ok guys my GC expires the 25th of this month, and I haven’t received a NOA letter, I did receive an SMS that they received my case but myuscis account hasn’t been updated, what should I do now? 

If my Gc expires, do I lose my ability to work? Will I be out of status? :( this is terrible! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
16 minutes ago, aasupp said:

Ok guys my GC expires the 25th of this month, and I haven’t received a NOA letter, I did receive an SMS that they received my case but myuscis account hasn’t been updated, what should I do now? 

If my Gc expires, do I lose my ability to work? Will I be out of status? :( this is terrible! 

You will not be out of status, it’s only your proof of status that expires. I’ll refer you to this post about work.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

So i did get my NOA in the mail , my case was received (15th May 2020) the receipt notice date is July 1st though , not sure what they were doing for so long , also since I have a lawyer representing me I got a copy of the NOA and the original was send to my lawyer ( I am still waiting to get a confirmation from my lawyer on receiving the original). Hopefully they have it soon.

Question is can the courtesy copy be used the same way as the original ?

Also I didn't do anything to get the NOA - no emails to dropbox , no e-requests (I wanted to but my lawyer told me to wait it out since they had a number of cases in the same boat as me) 

Now waiting for biometrics , hopefully they just apply the finger prints from my AOS

Edited by AJ89

5 hours ago, dmnc said:

Could you confirm whether the letter you receive is the official NOA or the courtesy copy? I've been seeing on the facebook group that people get a courtesy copy instead of the official NOA.

If I don't get any useful response from my online inquiry, I will contact my senator. 

Notice date is: 06/29/20 when they reply to senator office.
Definitely is not the initial NOA, for the notice date.. (I believe they never printed one).

But my NOA looks Original is printed in hard paper 2/2 pages (I-797). 
Not looks like a copy..

Edited by Orlandofl1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, dady12 said:

👿👿👿 I saw someone who sent to the same place as me just updated that they sent mid June and already have their NOA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, kendraf said:

👿👿👿 I saw someone who sent to the same place as me just updated that they sent mid June and already have their NOA

Oops I was trying to say I also sent May, got that message, my email inquiry isn't assigned and I can't even reemail or call them until 30 days after June 15 when I sent my inquiry. @dady12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.