Form Filed - Expired date 2021 Version

Waiting for the NOA1 to be sent to me

Yay, congrats!!

2 minutes ago, SJ2020 said:

Hi  I also just received the 3 texts!! 

Filed: April 23rd

Received lock box: April 24rd

Received texts April 29th 9:19pm

And I also sent out the 2021 version of the I485 for application. :)

Woohoo!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you for bringing the 2020 expiration date on the I-485 to light. We completed the 2021 version, so we are about to fill out 2020 now (ugh, just when we thought we were finished).

All of these possible discrepancies are nerve-wracking. I'm looking over our application again to make sure that we put "N/A" on questions that didn't apply to us instead of leaving things blank. How did you guys handle questions like the online account number and social security number:727519930_ScreenShot2020-04-30at12_20_54AM.png.3b9f86e4de37e0e89212abb33a11ce74.png

My husband doesn't have a social security number yet because he arrived right when the offices closed due to COVID-19. We left questions with boxes formatted like the ones above blank, but now I'm wondering if we should fill them in with "N O N E" OR "N A."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
32 minutes ago, PatSquared said:

Thank you for bringing the 2020 expiration date on the I-485 to light. We completed the 2021 version, so we are about to fill out 2020 now (ugh, just when we thought we were finished).

All of these possible discrepancies are nerve-wracking. I'm looking over our application again to make sure that we put "N/A" on questions that didn't apply to us instead of leaving things blank. How did you guys handle questions like the online account number and social security number:727519930_ScreenShot2020-04-30at12_20_54AM.png.3b9f86e4de37e0e89212abb33a11ce74.png

My husband doesn't have a social security number yet because he arrived right when the offices closed due to COVID-19. We left questions with boxes formatted like the ones above blank, but now I'm wondering if we should fill them in with "N O N E" OR "N A."

I left those blank . 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JM1621 said:

I left those blank . 

Thanks @JM1621. I see that your application was accepted and that you received your texts, so that's encouraging.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, YvetteS said:

Hi all,

I've come with good news. I just got my texts AND I used the 2021 version of the I485.

Filed: April 21st

Received lock box: April 23rd

Received texts (I only received 3, not 4):

April 29th 9:19pm

So they are definitely accepting the 2021 version of the I485 for applications received recently.

I really hope others get their texts tonight too. 

That's so amazing Yvette!! :)

since ours both got there on the same day, I hope that I'll get my NOA soon too.

50 minutes ago, PatSquared said:

I wrote "NONE". I would advise to write that. :)

14 minutes ago, Buma said:

That's so amazing Yvette!! :)

since ours both got there on the same day, I hope that I'll get my NOA soon too.

I hope you do too @Buma. Sending all the good vibes your way!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, YvetteS said:

I wrote "NONE". I would advise to write that. :)

Thanks, @YvetteS. I think we might just go back and do that, versus having USCIS think we overlooked those items.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Dominica
Timeline
7 hours ago, BeTheGood said:

I-485 Edition 10/15/19 Expiration date 10/31/2021

G-1145, G-1450, I-485, I-944, I-865, I-864 (sponsor), I-864 (co-sponsor), I-765, I-131

mailed USPS certified to Chicago Lockbox 04-03-20

Arrived and signed for (USCIS stamp) 04-08-20

have not heard anything back, no credit card charge

sent email to lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov 04-27-20 with no response

called USCIS contact center 1-800-375-5283 (wasn't sure what menu options to select) and was told all the field offices and processing centers are closed until 06-04-20 and I  will just have to wait...

...should we refile?

Just wait. I wouldn't refile yet

Timeline
6 hours ago, p.dang said:

I got the text for my wife I-485, I-765, I-131 about 5 minutes ago 

Package sent- 04/21/2020

Package delivered - 04/22/2020

Recieved date on 04/22/2020 from the case status

Form Filed - Expired date 2021 Version

Waiting for the NOA1 to be sent to me

What information did you use to find case status

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who received their texts! I know mine will take time but just glad the 2021 form confusion seems to be finally over(almost). 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Guys, we can breath! I received my 3 texts last night (had to pinch myself, thought I was dreaming)! So I obviously filing the form with the 10/31/2021 expiry date won't necessarily mean you will be rejected!!! 🎉

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Rambava said:

Congratulations to everyone who received their texts! I know mine will take time but just glad the 2021 form confusion seems to be finally over(almost). 

Why do you think yours will take more time?

40 minutes ago, AlanaM said:

Guys, we can breath! I received my 3 texts last night (had to pinch myself, thought I was dreaming)! So I obviously filing the form with the 10/31/2021 expiry date won't necessarily mean you will be rejected!!! 🎉

Awesome. Congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.