90DayFinancier

White House economists tried warning the Trump administration a pandemic would kill up to 500,000 Americans and cost the economy $4 trillion

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Well, then it's cool, because he didn't fire them.  You really need to use duckduckgo, bing, or any other search engine besides CNN.

There's LITERALLY VIDEO OF HIM telling people that he did.

Filed: Timeline
Just now, sl1pstream said:

There's LITERALLY VIDEO OF HIM telling people that he did.

Ok.  There's also literally sources online that say who left the position (wasn't fired), that it wasn't filled again, and that other aspects of the team were renamed.  Believe what you will.

1 hour ago, sl1pstream said:

It would've been cool if Trump hadn't fired the pandemic response team either, so that the federal response would've matched the gravity of the situation. Maybe officials would've been more prepared if the information was actually available on a local level.

Not saying that that wasn't a shitty tweet, because it definitely was. It's just super easy to start blaming people when the ones that are actually preparing for this can't get the resources they want from the federal government because they still think it's not that serious. Between Trump's conspiracy theory that healthcare workers are stealing masks and him claiming that NY doesn't actually need that many respirators or sending a navy vessel that's only taken about 20 patients so far, this is a federal problem. Why did it take until the 27th to invoke the DPA?

This is a bunch of BS right there that I keep seeing from people on the Left that are obviously just doing it to dig in at Trump. You obviously don't know how Federal Government budgets and administrates specific departments. He personally DID NOT fire the pandemic response team at all. The Federal budget went through which cut back the budget for the DHHS and that particular Agency. The Agency's director is then forced to determine when and where to add or cut numbers/people. Such as in my Agency where I work in IT we are given manning numbers for each division and the division head is given the authority to add or cut people. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Ok.  There's also literally sources online that say who left the position (wasn't fired), that it wasn't filled again, and that other aspects of the team were renamed.  Believe what you will.

Jesus Christ. How about we believe Trump himself? Here's a video of him talking about how easy it would be to get them back, after he cut funding, causing them to lose their jobs.

The positive spin on everything he does is ridiculous.

Edited by sl1pstream

3 minutes ago, sl1pstream said:

Jesus Christ. How about we believe Trump himself? Here's a video of him talking about how easy it would be to get them back, after he cut funding, causing them to lose their jobs.

Why am I going to click on that link? I don't know where it goes. If you want us to click on link then display the full link address on the page. This is not reddit so display the full link.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Why am I going to click on that link? I don't know where it goes. If you want us to click on link then display the full link address on the page. This is not reddit so display the full link.

You do realize you can hover over links to see where they go, right? Or hold it with your finger on mobile to see too. That's been a feature in webbrowsers for at least two decades.

But sure, use that lame excuse to not watch the video.

Edited by sl1pstream

1 minute ago, sl1pstream said:

You do realize you can hover over links to see where they go, right? Or hold it with your finger on mobile to see too.

But sure, use that lame excuse to not watch the video.

You can't on lame ### connections like I am on right now. Post the full link to back up your claim or it's complete BS

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You can't on lame ### connections like I am on right now. Post the full link to back up your claim or it's complete BS

Considering that that has nothing to do with connection quality or speed, I'm going to assume that you didn't know. You're welcome, I hope this tech tip helps you avoid clicking links in scam emails in the future. 😛

Anyway, if this helps, here's an ugly full link because apparently using Invision's functionality the way it's supposed to be used is highly suspicious for some reason: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-video-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

Edited by sl1pstream

5 minutes ago, sl1pstream said:

Considering that that has nothing to do with connection quality or speed, I'm going to assume that you didn't know. 😛

Anyway, if this helps, here's an ugly full link because apparently using Invision's functionality the way it's supposed to be used is highly suspicious for some reason.: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-video-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

The way he responded above is exactly the way a CEO of a corporation or a Leader would respond. He did not personally do that nor did he direct anyone to do that. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

he way he responded above is exactly the way a CEO of a corporation or a Leader would respond. He did not personally do that nor did he direct anyone to do that. 

You do realize that you're saying that the President of the United States of America, one of the most powerful nations in the world, has rogue staff and that he's okay with their horrible decisions, right?

Edited by sl1pstream

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, sl1pstream said:

And yet when Trump said he did not want any quid pro quo’s right out of his mouth, no one believed him?

You do realize that you're saying that the President of the United States of America, one of the most powerful nations in the world, has rogue staff and that he's okay with their horrible decisions, right?

Rogue staff?  Do you actually realize how business works?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
Just now, Dashinka said:

And yet when Trump said he did not want any quid pro quo’s right out of his mouth, no one believed him?

He literally had to write that down in thick black sharpie for him to say that.

That's also not the same. In this scenario evidence shows that he did that and he agreed. In the other case evidence showed that he did that and he said the opposite, despite evidence showing that he did. That's also pretty irrelevant here, no one is saying that he lies all the time. As a sidenote he did contradict himself, even on this, as he recently said he didn't know anything about it despite this video showing the exact opposite.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

He literally had to write that down in thick black sharpie for him to say that.

That's also not the same. In this scenario evidence shows that he did that and he agreed. In the other case evidence showed that he did that and he said the opposite, despite evidence showing that he did. That's also pretty irrelevant here, no one is saying that he lies all the time. As a sidenote he did contradict himself, even on this, as he recently said he didn't know anything about it despite this video showing the exact opposite.

Those from the Left or the activist media are not accusing President Trump of lying all the time?

:rofl:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Rogue staff?  Do you actually realize how business works?

He's running a country. Not a business. If it was a business it would've already gone under like most of his other businesses. Oh wait.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Those from the Left or the activist media are not accusing President Trump of lying all the time?

:rofl:

Cool. Meanwhile  hundreds of people are dying because he ignored experts. Hilarious.

At least he doesn't take responsibility for the situation.

Edited by sl1pstream