TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, rexy10 said:

Got approved today!!!

PD October 19.

2 date changes last week, and today, we got the NVC mail! So exciting!

SC of the NOA2 is Nebraska.

😄😄

Hope your approvals come soon!!!!

Good luck at NVC.  we are still waiting for our AOS fees to be paid. It has been right at 3 weeks now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Good luck at NVC.  we are still waiting for our AOS fees to be paid. It has been right at 3 weeks now.

You too!!! Is there an issue with the payment system? I paid AOS and IV fee on Friday and both still say in process,  which I think is normal because it has been only 2 days with a weekend in between. 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, rexy10 said:

You too!!! Is there an issue with the payment system? I paid AOS and IV fee on Friday and both still say in process,  which I think is normal because it has been only 2 days with a weekend in between. 

Yea, our IV fee has been paid for some time now . It is the AOS fee we're waiting on. I had to call NVC and the lady said sometimes the forms get stuck depending on where they went or where they came from, or something to that effect.  She sent it to her supervisor last Wednesday and said they would create a ticket and would get things unstuck. Said it may take a couple of days. Still waiting. My attorney said there was systems issues with the payment process. They need to fix it for sure. It has been 3 weeks now.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, Patricia Owuh said:

Congrats,  now more waiting at NVC unfortunately. We've been waiting for over a month at NVC to get AOS fees paid. System glitch or something.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:39 AM, Patricia Owuh said:

Yea, our IV fee has been paid for some time now . It is the AOS fee we're waiting on. I had to call NVC and the lady said sometimes the forms get stuck depending on where they went or where they came from, or something to that effect.  She sent it to her supervisor last Wednesday and said they would create a ticket and would get things unstuck. Said it may take a couple of days. Still waiting. My attorney said there was systems issues with the payment process. They need to fix it for sure. It has been 3 weeks now.

How long did it take you to get your case number? and Did they just automatically send you a "welcome to the NVC club" email or package via mail?

Timeline
3 hours ago, GEEPEECEE said:

How long did it take you to get your case number? and Did they just automatically send you a "welcome to the NVC club" email or package via mail?

My attorney got the email as well as my husband and I . All our fees have now been paid. As for the case number I think it was only about a week.

Timeline
On 6/14/2020 at 12:13 PM, Alexwatts said:

Its been 5 weeks since our approval and uscis still didnt send our case to nvc. Am i the only one? 

You're not the only one, still waiting for my welcome email from nvc

Guys you have to call nvc or send them public inquiry if that is more than 2 weeks already,this is based on my experienced and with the help of other filers.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

Guys you have to call nvc or send them public inquiry if that is more than 2 weeks already,this is based on my experienced and with the help of other filers.

Anything over 2 weeks is more than reasonable enough to call. That is what the agent told me when I called. It is probably stuck just like ours was but they fixed it.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

I'll call but I already sent an inquiry but no response yet

Timeline
2 hours ago, kaypling said:

I'll call but I already sent an inquiry but no response yet

My husband also submitted an inquiry  but did not get a response until after I called and my attorney also submitted an inquiry. They are working at half staff.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, maryamkhan said:

Waiting since 15 days as well :( 

I sent email to Nvc reseach with my noa2. I am not expecting anything, but it's not going to harm to try it. Going to call USCIS again at end of 4 weeks next week. It's so deflating others to see approved and get NVC email same day and we wait for 10 months for approval then wait further unknown for NVC

Timeline
1 hour ago, hscoots said:

I sent email to Nvc reseach with my noa2. I am not expecting anything, but it's not going to harm to try it. Going to call USCIS again at end of 4 weeks next week. It's so deflating others to see approved and get NVC email same day and we wait for 10 months for approval then wait further unknown for NVC

We waited almost 10 months to get approval and we are still waiting at NVC so you just have to be patient. They are at half staff and even when they finish the embassies are not open so there will probably be a back log. Sorry!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.