All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Okwu Samuel said:

@AMS13 please I sent you a private message 

Responded.

41 minutes ago, Okwu Samuel said:

My is April 23 any update please

1 hour ago, pukar said:

@AMS13  Any Idea  On the I-130 PD for April 11 2019. Reviewing at the thread, PD for April 2019 has been  reviewed or approved. I have not heard anything on my case.Any information provided will be really helpful

April and other updates coming later.

PD is irrelevant nowadays, you just have to wait like everybody else and hope that your case will be processed asap.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Okwu Samuel said:

Me too nothing yet

It truly sucks. My husband needs others to talk with about this because it's hard to deal with.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, Onuoa said:

I never got any e-mail,rather the status check Displayed that my case has been transferred to another office while a mail has been sent through the post office.

Ironically, my USCIS account did not reflect the transfer, rather it could be seen on the status check in USCIS website.At this point, there is no option than to wait patiently hoping that our cases will be adjudicated soonest.

What was the magic number to actually speak to someone from the uscis? The row of choices you have to make to be connected to an officer?

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

On 3/10/2020 at 3:51 PM, Michael&Karen said:

Well at least you have something lol... A representative told me again today that my case is still in Nebraska, no update on myuscis, nothing newand yes, we have to be strong for our loved ones, good luck.

Thanks,  I also just got this I believe I was  Transferred without notice! To Texas 

Screenshot_20200312-145438_Samsung Internet.jpg

56 minutes ago, Wcalmt1 said:

Thanks,  I also just got this I believe I was  Transferred without notice! To Texas 

Screenshot_20200312-145438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi William,

I just noticed today that my case was also transferred saw it on the case tracker app and then the status online. I haven’t reached out to see what center it has been moved to. Not sure I will either. I’m sure this has been asked already but wanted to ask those with experience if there is anything to be read into transfers? I know it’s common practice but wondered if anyone had seen a trend emerging from this? My PD is 12 April 2019. For example I Have seen some people say it has put them to the back of a queue or to a new timeline in the new center. Any weight behind that theory. Thanks to everyone 

4 hours ago, aus2tx said:

1122#

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mrsasmaolarte said:

could you call this phone if you are outside USA ? 

Yes but it will cost you something..

51 minutes ago, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

Almost 2000 cases in April were transferred .. more cases to be approved soon :) .

No idea. Call and ask USCIS.

Are you able to see if specific cases have been transferred , nothing shows on my account , but others are saying they got no notice of the transfer? So just wondering if you know if specific cases are transferred 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.