2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
On 4/30/2020 at 5:02 PM, ponak98 said:

Thank you again, @sandranj. You are amazing!

I received c31 ead last week and also have valid c09 ead. Is it okay if i have 2 eads now and which one should I renew before 6 months of expiration?

waiting for notification on I-360 now (as it did not say it was approved after c31 was issued)...

Apologies @sandranj as I just read a very old post on possibility of shipping c31 ead back to uscis and am worried if need to do it as I already have C9 based on I-485? As for renewing ead - is it true that c31 is not free like C9 (this has been renewed in the past without a fee)?

Filed: Other Timeline
On 5/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, ponak98 said:

God bless all dear friends. If someone has experienced or know - when going through adjustment of status - can one change name (first and last) when applying to green card?

Guys sorry if this was a confusing statement - asking this as am afraid my ex spouse can continue chasing me down and thinking on doing this now.

God bless all of the wonderful people here. I have been a wife of a us citizen who has been abusive to me. I-130 and I-485 were filed and currently waiting. I am considering to file for Vawa as cannot bear him anymore. He is a very mean person to me. If I file I-360 form my friend told me I can use priority date from I-130 so that uscis will review I-360 quicker. Is it possible and how is it helpful to make the process go quicker?

20 hours ago, MariFD said:

Hey everyone. I got this the other day for the I360 VAWA receipt.  What does it mean? 

New Card Is Being Produced

On May 1, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. 

Wow congratulations, May you share your time line please,

I filed early Dec 2018 too.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey Guys .. so apparently VAWA is approved because of 

On May 1, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. 

Here is my timeline.

12/07/2018 Submitted 

A.    I-912, REQUEST FOR FEE WAIVER
B.    G1145, E-NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION/PETITION ACCEPTANCE
C.    I-360, PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOW(ER), OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT
D.    I-864W:  REQUEST FOR EXEMPTION FOR INTENDING IMMIGRANT'S AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
E.    I-485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS
F.    I-765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Fee Waiver was wrong so  485, 765 was returned. 

12/31/2018  again submited i-485, 765

Receipt 2 weeks later 
then Biometrics 

01/18/2019  Prima Facie 

07/29/2019 Work Permit in hand 

05/01/2020 Got notification that They are printing out card for VAWA PETITION. 

32 minutes ago, MariFD said:

Here is my timeline.

12/07/2018 Submitted 

D.    I-864W:  REQUEST FOR EXEMPTION FOR INTENDING IMMIGRANT'S AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Receipt 2 weeks later 
then Biometrics 

01/18/2019  Prima Facie 

Many congratulations.  Your timeline is fast

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MariFD said:

Here is my timeline.

12/07/2018 Submitted 

Receipt 2 weeks later 
then Biometrics 

01/18/2019  Prima Facie 

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊🍾 again many blessings @MariFD

2 minutes ago, Ballerina said:

Can you get PF before biometrics? Because if not then it may not come till June when they reopen. 

I submitted my petition in February 2020, received a notice that my previous biometric will be used, I have not received PF it's now going on 3 months I see that most people get their PF within 1 month, I don't know why the delay in my case. Can someone let me know if this is normal timeline 

4 minutes ago, Bessly said:

I submitted my petition in February 2020, received a notice that my previous biometric will be used, I have not received PF it's now going on 3 months I see that most people get their PF within 1 month, I don't know why the delay in my case. Can someone let me know if this is normal timeline 

I think that is within the normal timeline, but also not everyone gets PF. 

7 hours ago, Ballerina said:

Can you get PF before biometrics? Because if not then it may not come till June when they reopen. 

I did my biometrics back in 2017 marrige based so i think they might use that i heard you can submit request a PF if you haven't received one but I'll wait a little more if i have not receive it I'll request it

7 hours ago, Bessly said:

Try to request it if you have an attorney he/ she can request it for you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.