Cecilia & Jorge

I130 cases transferred to vermont 2020 (merged)

631 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, RitchieLuna said:

That happened exactly to us! I just called in yesterday to verify which timeline to follow and now they said we are at the Texas center and that I can apply for an Out of Normal Processing time request. 

They told us to expect a reply around Oct 1st but if not then to wait until mid Oct before contacting. So fingers crossed

what's your PD date and you called who tier 1 or tier 2 ? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, RitchieLuna said:

That happened exactly to us! I just called in yesterday to verify which timeline to follow and now they said we are at the Texas center and that I can apply for an Out of Normal Processing time request. 

They told us to expect a reply around Oct 1st but if not then to wait until mid Oct before contacting. So fingers crossed

one more question in past Which service center will answer you whenever you call them? what was referral I'd?  whenever we call them Albany field office responded I don't know why 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 hours ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

one more question in past Which service center will answer you whenever you call them? what was referral I'd?  whenever we call them Albany field office responded I don't know why 

I called the main USCIS number and spoke with the first person who answered after an hour wait. They gave me a referral ID with "TSC" at the end of it meaning it's at the Texas office. 

My PD was October 7th, 2019

Timeline
27 minutes ago, RitchieLuna said:

I called the main USCIS number and spoke with the first person who answered after an hour wait. They gave me a referral ID with "TSC" at the end of it meaning it's at the Texas office. 

My PD was October 7th, 2019

you will get approval soon may be beginning of October 

So I called USCIS a couple of times during the last two weeks. The first time, they told me our case has been transferred to my local field office for further processing and I should hear from my field office in 1-3 months. The second time I called, they told me that our case is still at Vermont and that I should follow its timeline. I'm so confused now. Anybody with similar experiences here?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lena03 said:

So I called USCIS a couple of times during the last two weeks. The first time, they told me our case has been transferred to my local field office for further processing and I should hear from my field office in 1-3 months. The second time I called, they told me that our case is still at Vermont and that I should follow its timeline. I'm so confused now. Anybody with similar experiences here?

ohh same here I have same story but now last time when we called they said it's in taxes it's back from field office 

Timeline
On 9/17/2020 at 8:20 PM, RitchieLuna said:

on Oct first or mid of oct they said for approval or for respond 

Timeline

So another update...

After speaking to an agent and requesting an outside of normal processing request they told us to expect a reply from them on or around Oct 1st. Today we received an email. Summed up this is the important stuff:

"The status of this service request is:

Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning the status of your case.

We are experiencing a high volume of petitions. Your case is in line for review. You do not need to do anything at this time. If we need anything from you, we will mail you a request for evidence. When we make a decision on your case, we will mail a notice to you or your representative at the address you gave us."

In other words, nothing. Just keep waiting. Requesting outside of normal processing times means absolutely nothing during these times. 

Man, this is so deflating. 

Timeline

Alright, update!

After receiving the generic: "we have a ton of petitions to get through and yours is in review" message, we received a date change on our My USCIS account, and now today we finally were approved! It was almost an entire year of waiting but finally, we are on to the next step. Now to just wait for our NVC correspondence. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, RitchieLuna said:

Alright, update!

After receiving the generic: "we have a ton of petitions to get through and yours is in review" message, we received a date change on our My USCIS account, and now today we finally were approved! It was almost an entire year of waiting but finally, we are on to the next step. Now to just wait for our NVC correspondence. 

have you submit inquiry and how ? 

what' was ur PD and service centre ? answer please 

Timeline
1 hour ago, RitchieLuna said:

Alright, update!

Congrats 👏🎉 now needs your prayers for all  of October filers to get approval soon.🙏🙏 Still waiting PD 10/29/19. Good luck with next step.👍

Timeline
2 hours ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

have you submit inquiry and how ? 

what' was ur PD and service centre ? answer please 

PD: 10/7/19

Nebraska / Transferred to Vermont in February / Transferred to Texas but still process by Vermont for some reason

Requested 'Outside of Normal Processing Time' on 9/16th, received email on 9/30 saying they had high volume of petitions but we were in line for review. 

Approved: 10/2/20

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.