Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Frankcastlle said:

Congrats! My case just went from card is being produced to case is approved hm lol 

Congratulations! 🎉🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline

Btw I've seen some news about the K1 visa, it looks like they are now getting high priority among the others! It's not my case but good luck everyone! 😊

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, B3M said:

Btw I've seen some news about the K1 visa, it looks like they are now getting high priority among the others! It's not my case but good luck everyone! 😊

What do you mean? Getting a K1 from an embassy or AOS from K1?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Oh yes I didn't check in details l, but it should be about getting it from an embassy, they also mention that for cases that were affected with the covid-19 delays and the K1 approval is past due the 4 month, people don't need to file a new 129F, but reach out to the embassy to revalidate it

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

You're right it's not about the AOS, sorry the confusion 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LadySpiker said:

No. :)

Congrats! Is your benefit center California? Is it what says in the receipt? I though mine was too before checking because I live in California, and turns out I'm in NBC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, B3M said:

Congrats! Is your benefit center California? Is it what says in the receipt? I though mine was too before checking because I live in California, and turns out I'm in NBC

I’m in Cali too! But my application is under NBC as well. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch_lee said:

Wow! Congratulations.

Finally found I765 approval without expedition. I really hope things picks up

Yup! You guys will be next. 🙏☺️

Timeline
3 hours ago, Basil123 said:

Hey guy, just a quick update that my expedite request got denied due to missing biometrics - big surprise. I know we all were expecting that, but thought I'd let you know still. 

I also just got off the phone with a lawyer, who said there's nothing they can do to speed up the process. Sigh. 

I'm so excited that things have been moving along for so many here! It does make me feel like my case just got lost or forgotten though. I can't believe I have had no updates since mid-March. No approvals, no bios, nothing. I'm starting to worry that I may be an outlier who literally has to wait those 28-37 months... 😔

I feel you man, I’m in your same exact situation since my grandma passed away two days ago as well. I just contacted congressman Peter DeFazio’s office but I’m not hoping for anything to happen anytime soon.

12 minutes ago, Manuel94 said:

I feel you man, I’m in your same exact situation since my grandma passed away two days ago as well. I just contacted congressman Peter DeFazio’s office but I’m not hoping for anything to happen anytime soon.

I'm so sorry for you. This is such a hard time to lose someone and I feel your pain. 

My latest plan is to push for emergency biometrics, potentially at the field office during the info pass appointment. I will stress that I need to have biometrics done before I leave and that I need to leave ASAP. I should get the death certificate tomorrow and will get the ball rolling then. I'm happy to update you on my status if you'd like.  

When my first grandparent passed in April, I tried to go through my senator's office as well. Turns out though that that was one of the only times where the USCIS hotline was more helpful. I made the expedite request Friday, had my infopass appointment on Monday, and left with AP (valid for 1 entry within 60 days) in hand. 

Best of luck to you!

36 minutes ago, Shams2322 said:

Anyone knows how long USCIS usually verifies immigration status, SSA said they couldnt verfied me online. Im worried coz i have job offer that need SSN for background check.

thumbnail.jpg

They use the SAVE system its fast  to verify, it's getting the card that's going to take awhile.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.