Peachez89

Interview date

67 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My case was documentarily approved since October 09, 2019. I still dont have an interview date and I'm getting really frustrated. I can't take it anymore being apart from my husband. Everything sucks right now. Please help does anyone know which cases they scheduling at the moment and the date of being documentarily approved?

You should fill out your timeline and provide more information regarding your situation, as without more information no one can really say anything. All I know is NVC has been slowish lately, probably due to backlog. Once they transfer to consulate, depends on WHICH consulate. 

fill out your timeline and be more specific with your case if you want help. 

visa Issued

Timeline

@Peachez89 hey so I’m in the same boat as well I’m guessing Haiti? Is the embassy so I been waiting and waiting too my DQ is August 31 2019🥺 it’s sooo hard on distance and I miss my husband so much!!     I think 💭 it’s whatever taking place at the moment with their issues but I was told by lawyer that things should be back running smoothly 🙏🤞🏽 . So let’s hang in there and keep communication with our spouses it’s 🔑 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

If I am reading this correctly it is been since August and October each Haitian spouse has last seen their American-based spouse.  

I agree that is a long time to go without seeing your spouse.  So your American-based spouseS should be visiting you both in Haiti.  

The CO will be looking for proof of a bonafide relationship. 

Timeline

@Mike E well I am the US American spouse , and i have been seeing him three times a year but that has slowed because of work I can’t just leave work sucks but I definitely video and message him every day and every chance we get. I actually haven’t seen him since March 2019 so yeah it’s tough on both ends . I just wish the process will be done already!! 😓

Timeline
6 hours ago, SorrowL said:

You should fill out your timeline and provide more information regarding your situation, as without more information no one can really say anything. All I know is NVC has been slowish lately, probably due to backlog. Once they transfer to consulate, depends on WHICH consulate. 

fill out your timeline and be more specific with your case if you want help. 

I completed it now.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Jean & Kimber said:

@Peachez89 hey so I’m in the same boat as well I’m guessing Haiti? Is the embassy so I been waiting and waiting too my DQ is August 31 2019🥺 it’s sooo hard on distance and I miss my husband so much!!     I think 💭 it’s whatever taking place at the moment with their issues but I was told by lawyer that things should be back running smoothly 🙏🤞🏽 . So let’s hang in there and keep communication with our spouses it’s 🔑 

Thank you. I'm really trying to hang in there but it's so hard. This is so unfair that we have to wait this long just for an interview.

Has the NVC notified they will be transferring the case to the consulate? If not you may want to call the NVC regarding your case.

visa Issued

Timeline
1 minute ago, SorrowL said:

Has the NVC notified they will be transferring the case to the consulate? If not you may want to call the NVC regarding your case.

Evertime I call I can't even get a hold of them. I thought it was after the interview dated they send the case to the embassy.

9 minutes ago, Peachez89 said:

Evertime I call I can't even get a hold of them. I thought it was after the interview dated they send the case to the embassy.

Keep trying at different times. 

visa Issued

12 hours ago, Peachez89 said:

Hi everyone,

My case was documentarily approved since October 09, 2019. I still dont have an interview date and I'm getting really frustrated. I can't take it anymore being apart from my husband. Everything sucks right now. Please help does anyone know which cases they scheduling at the moment and the date of being documentarily approved?

my case was documentary qualified since March 19 2019. Every time I called they told me the US EMBASSY, they’re waiting for to give them an interview date

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Yrneh said:

my case was documentary qualified since March 19 2019. Every time I called they told me the US EMBASSY, they’re waiting for to give them an interview date

Wow this is really out of control. Can all of us come together and do a petition to expedite these cases. I don't think they realize how hard it is to not be with our spouse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.