Peachez89

Interview date

67 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
6 hours ago, Orafu LAWRENCE said:

I got an interview date but it didn’t hold as the embassy is closed down and they suspended routine immigrant and nonimmigrant appointments, my interview date was March the 26th 2020

Wow... Orafu was the interview in port au prince? I think it is due to Covid19. I have been waiting for so long I just hope everything goes back to normal soon and the Interview are schelduled

• 6 months later...
Timeline

I feel your frustration...my case was DQ may 14th and still at NVC...when I call they say they're waiting on Haiti to say they have openings so they can send over cases🤷🏿‍♀️ this some bullshit 🙄

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Good Morning all have any one heard from the embassy i know they are moving i am just trying to see where they are and what case years they are working on prayers to us all

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 2/6/2020 at 4:06 PM, Peachez89 said:

Guys were are all in the same boat. I was DQ since October 09 and still dont have no interview date yet. All I can do is pray otherwise I will loose my mind.

Have you heard anything?

On 1/28/2020 at 9:18 PM, Jean & Kimber said:

At nvc still also 🙄

Are you still at NVC?

Timeline
2 hours ago, kendelle said:

Have you heard anything?

Are you still at NVC?

Nothing yet I guess since now they are doing other visa types it has slowed up for us IRs once again 🥺

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline
On 6/22/2021 at 11:05 PM, CAP waiting said:

Have you gotten an interview yet? 

Any interviews yet ? 

Sorry for late reply I rarely get on here nowadays 🥺, but no not yet I’m still waiting. I believe they canceled interviews back in June due to “covid” so they say. And that was for DQ year 2019 as of now I slightly gave up hope on Haiti embassy just waiting on that surprise IL email some day lol. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hey everyone just an update whoever Dq 2019 my husband has finally gotten his IL for October.. we were Dq Aug 31 2019🙂

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jean & Kimber said:

Hey everyone just an update whoever Dq 2019 my husband has finally gotten his IL for October.. we were Dq Aug 31 2019🙂

congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.