Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Suze1 said:

So, they issued 4x more passports, compared with the previous week. So.....progress was made. (Being positive, over here....hee hee)

fingers crossed 🤞🏽 My stats been prospecting since March 8 :( 

14 hours ago, Suze1 said:

Well, at least now the June 18th stats are as follows:

Passport Operations in Response to COVID-19

COVID-19 Alert
June 18, 2020

Update on U.S. Passport Operations

3. Are you making progress on U.S. passport applications?

Yes. Every Thursday, we will publish U.S. passport statistics in the table below so you can track our weekly progress as staff at our agencies and centers safely work on applications. This week, 14 of our agencies and centers moved to phase one of our three phase reopening plan. You can find historical U.S. passport statistics on our Reports and Statistics page.

Week (Thursday-Wednesday) Applications Received Passports Awaiting Issuance* Passports Issued
This Week (June 11-17) 120,000 1.72 million 154,000
Last Week (June 4-10) 92,000 1.76 million 38,000

*The number of passports currently awaiting issuance is only a slight increase compared to what we have awaiting issuance in normal circumstances during June.

So, they received almost 30K more than the previous week, and issued 116K passports more than the previous week, so the total number has decreased SOME.

So, some ray of positivity. I guess. Until they possibly furlough 75% of the staff, now in August. SIGH

Thank you for researching and posting this information.

Finally received my passport today! ! ! the journey is now over for me, thanks everyone and this site for all the information shared during all my processes. I applied at the post office in Saint Louis, MO on February 24 with routine service. Checks were cashed on February 27. This morning I got the email notification that my passport is being printed and that I should received it by Thursday next week at the latest. However my USPS email notification this morning showed that I was going to received a package from Passport services today from Arkansas. So, my passport was delivered today June 20 but the envelope says is coming from the government office in New Orleans, LA. My passport was issue on June 18. Good luck to everyone still waiting, I hope my timeline gives you and idea where the State Department is at now 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, marcomcbo said:

Finally received my passport today! ! ! the journey is now over for me, thanks everyone and this site for all the information shared during all my processes. I applied at the post office in Saint Louis, MO on February 24 with routine service. Checks were cashed on February 27. This morning I got the email notification that my passport is being printed and that I should received it by Thursday next week at the latest. However my USPS email notification this morning showed that I was going to received a package from Passport services today from Arkansas. So, my passport was delivered today June 20 but the envelope says is coming from the government office in New Orleans, LA. My passport was issue on June 18. Good luck to everyone still waiting, I hope my timeline gives you and idea where the State Department is at now 

OMG!!!! WHAT A GREAT NEW! CONGRATZ!! I applied next week than yours! hopefully hopefully we hear something soon! congratulations again!

@marcomcbo That IS great news! Congrats! We filed 3 weeks after you. Hopefully before the possible furlough.

Also, kindly let us know when you get the naturalization certificate.

Profile pic - Rainbow Tower of the Hilton Hawaiian Village - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Why this for the profile pic?  Often in movies and on TV when they show Hawaii they show this beach/view. So, instead of doing Kauai or some other locale, we decided to do here, so that whenever some show shows Hawaii and this view, we will see where we were married.

BENEFICIARY (From Dubai)

2012 - US Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

2012 - First Night spent in the US - Waikiki Beach, Honolulu

2016 - Wedding on the beach, Honolulu, Hawaii

2016 - Honeymoon at the hotel in this photo, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

They were filming a scene of Hawaii Five-O in the suite above ours during our Honeymoon stay! Actors everywhere!

Spouse hung out here with celebrities from the movie The Fifth Element back when he moved to Hawaii

2016 - US Spousal Visa, via DCF, Manila, Philippines

PETITIONER (from NYC)

1999 - Got a place right down the street from this hotel - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

2007 - Visited Philippines on vacation

2008 - Got a condo in Makati, PH

2012 - Considered for a role on the TV show, The Last Resort, shot out of Hawaii

SUMMARY TIMELINE

06/2011 - Met Spouse in Makati, Philippines

01/2012 - B1/B2 Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

10/2016 - Married in Hawaii

11/2016 - Filed for Spousal Visa DCF, in Manila, Philippines

12/2016 - POE, CR-1 Status Received

10/2018 - ROC I-751 Received by USCIS

10/2019 - Filed for Citizenship, N-400

03/2020 - Citizenship Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I also received an email stating that my passport application has been approved and that I will be receiving the Passport before 06/27.

THANK GOD!!! It looks like they are picking up the pace. 

2 minutes ago, MonicaG said:

I also received an email stating that my passport application has been approved and that I will be receiving the Passport before 06/27.

Thats great! When did u apply?

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MonicaG said:

felicidades!!! when did you applied???? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Zaidba said:

Congrats, Could we know when did you apply?

If everyone just filled out their timeline on passport application, the previous 4 posts would not be necessary. What's the point of having a "tracker" if no data points are being entered by individuals?

It's for the greater good folks. You know, like wearing masks in public.

Edited by Mounat02

1 hour ago, Mounat02 said:

If everyone just filled out their timeline on passport application, the previous 4 posts would not be necessary. What's the point of having a "tracker" if no data points are being entered by individuals?

It's for the greater good folks. You know, like wearing masks in public.

Well some people cant see Timelines on their phone like myself!

Ans this Forum is for exchanging the informations I dont see why are you so bothered with our questions?!

08/19/2020 - Interview 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, MonicaG said:

Monica you are from Miami like me😁😁😁

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Received 2 emails today - once saying passport was approved & the other saying it was shipped! So that's good news. I applied March 20.

One detail: the USPS express mail tracking number in the email is wrong - it links to something that was delivered to California in 2018! So hopefully that doesn't become an issue....

Edited by N400NYC

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

4/2019: Submitted N400

5/2019: Biometrics (3 weeks)

2/2020: Interview (10 months)

3/2020: Oath & naturalization (11 months)

6/2020: Passport received (3 months)

Officially a U.S. Citizen! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.