666 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I went to the old USCIS site and it shows Fingerprints Were Taken, but the new site hasn't updated. Status was changed on 5/13.

Edited by Troy P
Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Troy P said:

I went to the old USCIS site and it shows Fingerprints Were Taken, but the new site hasn't updated. Status was changed on 5/13.

Yeah...my status was changed on 7th and still, no updates. So don’t expect it to be changed. Was reading that for some it was “case was received” up until actual physical card delivery 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My wife filed her I751 and included my stepdaughter as a dependent on it. We’ve received their I-797 NOA saying that their cases were received. However, on my stepdaughter’s letter, it mentions, “This notice confirms that you are included as a dependent on the Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, filed by the above-named principal alien on the date indicated above.”

Though, I don’t see my wife’s name above. My stepdaughter is in both the “Petitioner” and “Beneficiary” boxes. Should my wife be in the “Petitioner” box, since the letter references “above-named principal alien?” I tried calling the number listed on the letter to ask, but just got circled around recordings for about ten minutes, trying to find a person to talk to. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ROC packet sent 3/19/20

Arrived at P.O. Box 03/20/20 10:31am or 2:28pm or 4:41pm according to USPS tracking

Picked up and signed for 03/23/20 

Credit card charged USCIS Dallas Lockbox 03/26/20

I-797 Received 03/30/20 YSC case number 

Online status changed to "...fingerprints were taken." 05/13/20

Letter received to say the same and that they're not giving the biometrics money back, lol 05/18/20

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/21/2020 at 6:34 PM, Cory&Laura said:

My wife filed her I751 and included my stepdaughter as a dependent on it. We’ve received their I-797 NOA saying that their cases were received. However, on my stepdaughter’s letter, it mentions, “This notice confirms that you are included as a dependent on the Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, filed by the above-named principal alien on the date indicated above.”

Though, I don’t see my wife’s name above. My stepdaughter is in both the “Petitioner” and “Beneficiary” boxes. Should my wife be in the “Petitioner” box, since the letter references “above-named principal alien?” I tried calling the number listed on the letter to ask, but just got circled around recordings for about ten minutes, trying to find a person to talk to. 

Sounds about right. Even though someone filed for her, she still treated as a petitioner  and beneficiary same time. That type of thing would apply to all dependents on any application. Even though you send in one packet, you still have two separate applications in which case, they just simply tie those two applications and process them together as one but separate if that make any sense 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, bobsburgersfan123 said:

What's the "old" site and what's the "new" site? Thanks!

Its the same site basically it is just not the "myuscis" . It updated the status and the MyUSCIS did not. Just enter your receipt number.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Edited by Troy P
Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

I am a first timer on these forums. I didn't have much difficulty with i129 and AOS, but roc seems harder and detailed. So I'm trying to gather all the evidence I can since I got married. However, it seems that I didn't save some receipts/theme park tickets from my recent trips. What do I do? I called disneyland to send me a copy of my receipt and they agreed but they can't send it till the park opens. Depending on how long that would be, I don't want to take the chance. Can I just attach my credit card statement and highlight the disneyland transaction?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
35 minutes ago, alfytony said:

Hello March Filers!

I got an update in my case that 'New Card Is Being Produced' which I assume means I751 is approved and new card will be sent.

Just want to share the good news and seems it was really fast to get this approval in just about 2 months. Anyone else got approved recently?

That’s crazy! Also exciting. Please let us know when you receive it. What processing Center is this from? 

1 hour ago, alfytony said:

Hello March Filers!

I got an update in my case that 'New Card Is Being Produced' which I assume means I751 is approved and new card will be sent.

Just want to share the good news and seems it was really fast to get this approval in just about 2 months. Anyone else got approved recently?

Congrats. Can you please provide more info on the nature of your application and what supporting documents you submitted? Thanks

Hello March Filers!

I guess your married spouse is actually a USCIS employee and he/she can proof this is legitimate? (JUST KIDDING)

CONGRATULATIONS! Just for clarification, you are a March 2020 filer and not 2019?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello March Filers!

Congrats! Can you please share your receipt number without the last three digits?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.