666 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, alfytony said:

Thanks Guys. It is a SRC number which should be 'Texas Processing Center'. I filed sometime end of March 2020.

Well. You’ve got us all excited now lol. Did you get a notification that your fingerprints would be reused’ and you didn’t need a biometric appointment? Or did your status change straight from “Case was received”? 

my processing Center is Potomac so I will see how quickly cases from there start coming through. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
3 hours ago, alfytony said:

Hello March Filers!

I got an update in my case that 'New Card Is Being Produced' which I assume means I751 is approved and new card will be sent.

Just want to share the good news and seems it was really fast to get this approval in just about 2 months. Anyone else got approved recently?

Congratulations, this is very much possible as Someone else with SRC - filed Nov 2019, was approved today. 

19 hours ago, alfytony said:

Hello March Filers!

I got an update in my case that 'New Card Is Being Produced' which I assume means I751 is approved and new card will be sent.

Just want to share the good news and seems it was really fast to get this approval in just about 2 months. Anyone else got approved recently?

Congratulations!!!! Great news in the time of Covid-19.  I wish more of us will have the same speedy approval as you.

I do not know what's happening with my case but most of the case numbers before and after mine were already updated to fingerprints taken. I had my biometrics taken at an embassy a little more than 2 years ago, would that be the reason why they're not using my fingerprints on file?

16 hours ago, Adam D said:

Well. You’ve got us all excited now lol. Did you get a notification that your fingerprints would be reused’ and you didn’t need a biometric appointment? Or did your status change straight from “Case was received”? 

my processing Center is Potomac so I will see how quickly cases from there start coming through. 

@Adam D In early May I did see that my Fingerprint was updated. So yeah I did not have a biometric. 

18 hours ago, Vuvuzela said:

Congrats. Can you please provide more info on the nature of your application and what supporting documents you submitted? Thanks

My wife is a US citizen. We were living together for about a year before we got married in 2017 so we had joint accounts/Leases/Bank statements when we initially filed and I also added more documents to the file when we had our interview in 2018. I-751 filing was additional documents/photographs/joint tax returns/mortgage statements/joint bank account statements etc. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, alfytony said:

@Adam D In early May I did see that my Fingerprint was updated. So yeah I did not have a biometric. 

Great! Although until someone from YSC says they’ve had the notification I’ll reserve my excitement lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

There have been quiet a few approvals for March 2020 Roc filers with SRC receipts. One example below. other was of late march filer alftony

image.thumb.png.372c65092e6861f8d411f7c94f33ea04.png

Timeline
12 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

There have been quiet a few approvals for March 2020 Roc filers with SRC receipts. One example below. other was of late march filer alftony

Exciting news. I hope to see some YSC cases soon, including my own of course 🙂

good luck everyone! Hope you get some good news soon. 

On 5/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, alfytony said:

My wife is a US citizen. We were living together for about a year before we got married in 2017 so we had joint accounts/Leases/Bank statements when we initially filed and I also added more documents to the file when we had our interview in 2018. I-751 filing was additional documents/photographs/joint tax returns/mortgage statements/joint bank account statements etc. 

Wow. Congrats! I wish LIN would move this fast. Still showing case was received :(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

It seems that I didn't save some receipts/theme park tickets from my recent trips. What do I do? I called disneyland to send me a copy of my receipt and they agreed but they can't send it till the park opens. Depending on how long that would be, I don't want to take the chance. Can I just attach my credit card statement and highlight the disneyland transaction?

Edited by Aujla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, tu2008 said:

That is approval in less than 3 months!

On 5/29/2020 at 5:53 PM, Aujla said:

Hi all,

It seems that I didn't save some receipts/theme park tickets from my recent trips. What do I do? I called disneyland to send me a copy of my receipt and they agreed but they can't send it till the park opens. Depending on how long that would be, I don't want to take the chance. Can I just attach my credit card statement and highlight the disneyland transaction?

Of course 

plus this kind of evidence is not so important as taxes, kids, mortgages, insurances etc 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

Of course 

plus this kind of evidence is not so important as taxes, kids, mortgages, insurances etc 

Thank you 👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.