2,317 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Fahad86 said:

Then you must hope they get the letter in time and they reschedule your finger prints. if not try to talk to your boss and explain the situation that this is important and have to be at the reqiured appointment. finger prints dont take more than 10 mins if it is not busy. even if you take an hour off from work hopefully your boss can understand.ย 

Yea I guess thatโ€™s my last resort. Thanks for your answer though!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, msdynamite said:

Yea I guess thatโ€™s my last resort. Thanks for your answer though!

I can understand what you are going through. hopefully you can easily overcome this situation. I did my fingerprint the moment it was available on uscis website. Still havent recieve the letter in the mail. even though it is mailed.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Fahad86 said:

I can understand what you are going through. hopefully you can easily overcome this situation. I did my fingerprint the moment it was available on uscis website. Still havent recieve the letter in the mail. even though it is mailed.

Everything is just always complicated with USCIS. I have never before rescheduled anything but this time itโ€™s harder. The job is early mornings and I live 1.5 hours drive from the USCIS office. Iโ€™d miss the entire job that day and thatโ€™s no good. But thatโ€™s just how it goes sometimes. Hopefully itโ€™s the last time dealing with USCIS. Thank you for your kind words.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

@msdynamiteย I have noticed that your field office is San Antonio and if that is your closest office I have to warn you that they don't do walk-ins. Here, check it yourself. There is a phone number that might help you though. Good luck!
https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices/texas-san-antonio-field-office

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Field office: San Antonio, TX

01/14/2020: Submitted N400 (3 years rule)

02/04/2020: Biometrics

04/23/2020: Interview

Interview de-scheduled (notice received on April 2.)

07/30/2020: Interview Re-scheduled

07/30/2020 Naturalization Application Approved

07/30/2020 Oath Ceremony

ย 

I am done! God bless Texas!
ย 

Timeline
Just now, Dzuliana said:

@msdynamiteย I have noticed that your field office is San Antonio and if that is your closest office I have to warn you that they don't do walk-ins. Here, check it yourself. There is a phone number that might help you though. Good luck!
https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices/texas-san-antonio-field-office

Wow thank you for the warning!! I guess my only option now is wait or trying to go to the actual appointment on Monday! Thanks a bunch!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Try to use that phone number, maybe you will be able to find someone who could help or at least advise?

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Field office: San Antonio, TX

01/14/2020: Submitted N400 (3 years rule)

02/04/2020: Biometrics

04/23/2020: Interview

Interview de-scheduled (notice received on April 2.)

07/30/2020: Interview Re-scheduled

07/30/2020 Naturalization Application Approved

07/30/2020 Oath Ceremony

ย 

I am done! God bless Texas!
ย 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
35 minutes ago, msdynamite said:

Regular mail ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Oh darn! ย :(ย 
ย 

Hmm.. you said youโ€™re 1.5 hours away from the office, so thatโ€™s 3 hours drive time plus time at the office. ย So thatโ€™s basically a half a work day. ย Is there any chance you can adjust your hours that day? ย Or, depending on what you do, swap for a different day? ย 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

Oh darn! ย :(ย 
ย 

Hmm.. you said youโ€™re 1.5 hours away from the office, so thatโ€™s 3 hours drive time plus time at the office. ย So thatโ€™s basically a half a work day. ย Is there any chance you can adjust your hours that day? ย Or, depending on what you do, swap for a different day? ย 

Iโ€™m a pilot and a have job to fly early Monday morning so itโ€™s a little more complicated :)ย but I guess Iโ€™ll have to try to find someone else to fly in my place. Thank all of you though. I appreciate yโ€™allโ€™s answers!!

7 minutes ago, dia said:

Uscis internet? Any update?

Got a text back and check my online account just now.

ย 

Pretty cool estimation time, when down from June 2020 to March 2020.

Filled 1/21/2020

Screenshot_20200206-175350__01.jpg

Edited by Znzn2
Added date

59 minutes ago, Znzn2 said:

ย 

Filled 1/21/2020

Omg!!! Really!?!?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduledย 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics doneย 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interviewย 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FLย 

Done with USCISย  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Znzn2 said:

ย 

Filled 1/21/2020

wow this is awesome news!! start reading the civic questions and review your N400 application. Keep us updated when they schedule for Interview. Good luck

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.