3,047 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks  I need your prayers, I just came back from the hospital after spending 4 hours there, I have a BIG kidney stone (8mm)and then I need a procedure called "lithotripsy" to break up the stone.I have a surgery coming up on December 26 for a different thing and now this stone that I will need another procedure. I am doing some cases for visa journey members (without any charge) and I need to feel well to finish these cases soon.

All prayers are answered in the mighty name of God.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Other Timeline
14 hours ago, sandranj said:

Folks  I need your prayers, I just came back from the hospital after spending 4 hours there, I have a BIG kidney stone (8mm)and then I need a procedure called "lithotripsy" to break up the stone.I have a surgery coming up on December 26 for a different thing and now this stone that I will need another procedure. I am doing some cases for visa journey members (without any charge) and I need to feel well to finish these cases soon.

Surely in my prayers 🙏🙏🙏 🙏. By God's grace and healing Mercy you'll be fine.

Hey, everyone. Long time!! I’m going to share my timeline again so far. Applied for I360,765, AOS and GC all together. It was exactly one year ago in 01/19. 02/19 I received PF, then shortly after I received C9 work authorization 06/19. 
I know my EAD is expiring in 06/20. I would like to know if it’s better to renew it perhaps in February? I’m not sure how long it takes 

also, prima facie expires in February. When should I apply for a new one?

and most importantly, I’m in the process of getting a divorce from my USC abuser, we’ve been legally married for over 3 years. If my VAWA was approved and I receive my greencard, can I apply for citizenship automatically since I was married to a USC? Or how long after having GC thru vawa must I wait to file for citizenship if the first method isn’t available to me. 

9 minutes ago, Librawarrior said:

Hey, everyone. Long time!! I’m going to share my timeline again so far. Applied for I360,765, AOS and GC all together. It was exactly one year ago in 01/19. 02/19 I received PF, then shortly after I received C9 work authorization 06/19. 
I know my EAD is expiring in 06/20. I would like to know if it’s better to renew it perhaps in February? I’m not sure how long it takes 

also, prima facie expires in February. When should I apply for a new one?

and most importantly, I’m in the process of getting a divorce from my USC abuser, we’ve been legally married for over 3 years. If my VAWA was approved and I receive my greencard, can I apply for citizenship automatically since I was married to a USC? Or how long after having GC thru vawa must I wait to file for citizenship if the first method isn’t available to me. 

You can renew your EAD 180 days before expiration. Sometimes prima facie is sent automatically..other times you have to apply... so you may apply Jan/Feb...it doesn't matter how long you were married to your abuser- you have to be a Greencard holder for 3years but can start the process in 2yrs 9months of been a LPR to file for citizenship as a VAWA petitioner!

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You can renew your EAD 180 days before expiration. Sometimes prima facie is sent automatically..other times you have to apply... so you may apply Jan/Feb...it doesn't matter how long you were married to your abuser- you have to be a Greencard holder for 3years but can start the process in 2yrs 9months of been a LPR to file for citizenship as a VAWA petitioner!

Thanks so much. I didn’t want to wait until 180 days to reapply because I cannot afford to have a lapse. But I will reapply for the prima facie asap. Thank you

7 minutes ago, Librawarrior said:

Thanks so much. I didn’t want to wait until 180 days to reapply because I cannot afford to have a lapse. But I will reapply for the prima facie asap. Thank you

I'm not sure you are able to renew before 180days...USCIS specifically says "up to 180days" not more than 180 days! You won't have any lapse..as they will send the NOA which also serves as EAD before the actual card is sent to you.😊👍

17 hours ago, sandranj said:

You will be sure in my prayers you are such amazing human being lord will be with you and everything will be fine you are a needed person hugs

20 hours ago, sandranj said:

It shall be well with you. We wish you speedy recovery and thanks for all you do.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
20 hours ago, sandranj said:

We cover you with the blood of Jesus. And i will be praying for you that all your health procedures go smoothly. Get well soon

21 hours ago, sandranj said:

You will be fine soon Sandra. Our prayers and positive vibes are with you 

1 hour ago, sandranj said:

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me here and  through phone call, text messages.I really appreciate it.

we all have you in our prayers wish you speedy recovery and get well soon (L)(L)(L)

Filed: Timeline
On 12/14/2019 at 7:13 AM, Rcpc said:

Hi guys, Im new here. Thanks for sharing and helping people. I applied for vawa 18 months ago, I have EAD combo and I want to visit my dad because he is sick but I entered the country illegally. You guys think will be a problem? Any one here facing same problem? Any one already traveled on that situation? 

Hi.

I had the same situation. I entered illegally in 2005 via Mexico. I have applied for my vawa in 2016 and then 3 months later i have received my EAD. My lawyer told me to leave the country and re-enter again to have a legally enter. My re-enter was smooth without problem.  Then a year later i traveled twice and then again . 4 travels  before Green card arrived. 

On my interview the officer looked my re-enter stamp in the passport and asked me when and where i first came in to us.  

MY EX- WIFE IS A GREEN CARD HOLDER and soon i walked out the PLAZA NEW YORK. A update in my uscis account was made to " Card being produce" 

2 weeks later my GREEN CARD arrived!   

Good luck to everyone.  The journey took 3 years

On 12/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, gurgen said:

thx, so it says it's nyc then. and when i check the processing time for ny i get this;

that wait time is insane. i just wanna get an estimated time frame, just not sure which one i can rely

Untitled.png

Mine took 12 months

Edited by digonyc

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello Everyone,  I have a friend that want to send his N-400, he got his GC in 2015 , ex-abuser is Citizen. What Address and Documents he need to send ? What of his  Tax Transcripts ? Thanks 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:02 PM, sandranj said:

you have a heart of gold and I believe you'll be fine. God be with you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.