3,047 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

There is no one answer to your question..USCIS handles cases how they want..how they deem fit (discretion) their own pace..etc..we cannot influence their decision...you can only make sure you stand right and correct, which gives you more chances!💁

I understand you that these issues are at the discretion of the officers.
Thanks for the answer.
I just think maybe I canceled Case 1 requesting evidence in vain,
but he asked to watch Case 2 and there is Prima on it.
I did it by accident, as I said. 2 cases.
But as it seems to me, Case 2 was a little more detailed (written by me)
But in general they are almost the same.
Therefore, I decided to clarify

Edited by natalysmile

1 minute ago, natalysmile said:

I understand you that these issues are at the discretion of the officers.
Thanks for the answer.
I just think maybe I canceled Case 1 requesting evidence in vain,
but he asked to watch Case 2 and there is Prima on it.
I did everything that is not written specifically above.
But as it seems to me, Case 2 was a little more detailed (written by me)
But in general they are almost the same.
Therefore, I decided to clarify

Got you dear! Thank God case 2 is a little more detailed..don't worry too much you'll make it!👍

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello guys

I got my vawa I 360 approval on June 14....and I m waiting for I 485 interview......I have not received appointment notice yet

Any green cards interviews there? Would you like to share your profile history?

Also ,I just applied for I 765 c9 renewal with fee waver....should I pay the fees?

5 minutes ago, Heism said:

Hello guys

I got my vawa I 360 approval on June 14....and I m waiting for I 485 interview......I have not received appointment notice yet

Any green cards interviews there? Would you like to share your profile history?

Also ,I just applied for I 765 c9 renewal with fee waver....should I pay the fees?

if you qualify for the fee waiver shouldn't be a problem, but if they rejected and ask for the fee just resend it with a fee.  Interview length of time depends on your state local office.... if it pass  12 months you should contact your congress person to inquiry on your behalf. 

16 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Morning- so i just got an update on my c31 i765 that my attorney filed last year in December for my extension. It has been denied and it was expected because i already have c31 ead based on my approved vawa. 

it was supposed to be c09 but by mistake, my attorney mentioned c31. 

Vermont is doing this recently, but we actually do renewals on C09 because it can also be combine with Advance parole... It was expected. :)

50 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Vermont is doing this recently, but we actually do renewals on C09 because it can also be combine with Advance parole... It was expected. :)

the renewal was supposed to be for c09 but my attorney made a mistake and mentioned c31 instead. It happened last year. then this year in September, I had to apply again based on c09 because i was out of job and 180 days extension was already expired. yea I was expecting it as well since I already have c31 ead, why they would send me a new one 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
2 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

They didn’t accept my advance parole renewal under c09 bc I didn’t pay the fees 😢

2 minutes ago, nap_o said:

They didn’t accept my advance parole renewal under c09 bc I didn’t pay the fees 😢

is quite confusing!!! did you sent I--485 receipt. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
Just now, FeDaniela said:

is quite confusing!!! did you sent I--485 receipt. 

I didn’t because the attorney who filed my VAWA lost it!! And I haven’t been able to get a copy from USCIS. I did give them my case number for my i485 in my cover letter but looks like didn’t help...

1 minute ago, nap_o said:

I didn’t because the attorney who filed my VAWA lost it!! And I haven’t been able to get a copy from USCIS. I did give them my case number for my i485 in my cover letter but looks like didn’t help...

You can requested this receipt, maybe in the service request page or called to do an info pass to see if they can provide for you, I-485 Receipt is very important to have to avoid paying the fee for Advance parole, or EAD.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

1 minute ago, nap_o said:

That is the reason why they did not accept it then. You must attacht a copy of the receipts. 

I never had any problems. Always renew my EAD without pay the fees. Also i sent my AP Separate and did not have to pay any fees.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.