GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Wow people getting approved in 5 months that’s crazy fast 

I am MSC - did fingerprint in January but status still hasn’t changed. Should I call USCIS to make sure they got the fingerprints ? 

His case was probably picked up randomly for training purposes. That is the unusual. USCIS are not required to update that they received your bio. You are MSC, so that means you on line to get an interview, when will you get it? Well with CV , you will probably wait a little longer

So as of May 12th, my wife’s case has been moved to our local office, which is in San Antonio, Texas. We have a friend who did their I-751 last June and hers was also transferred to our local office in early April and she got her unrestricted card today, so hopefully my wife will have hers shortly.

5 minutes ago, Snorkel378 said:

So as of May 12th, my wife’s case has been moved to our local office, which is in San Antonio, Texas. We have a friend who did their I-751 last June and hers was also transferred to our local office in early April and she got her unrestricted card today, so hopefully my wife will have hers shortly.

Wish you this! Good luck! Keep us posted please!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, ijay said:

Hey December fliers, I checked the USCIS site, my I-751 application has been approved.

cheers

B064E64E-A7D3-4212-BB90-97C074B36DE6.png

Congratulations what service center? I filed December 9. Hopefully will get approved 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Congratulations what service center? I filed December 9. Hopefully will get approved 

Service center: Dallas Texas. Filed December 17th, did my fingerprint on February 10th, 2020.

9 hours ago, ijay said:

Service center: Dallas Texas. Filed December 17th, did my fingerprint on February 10th, 2020.

Were you transferred to your local office, and if so which one and when?

Filed: Timeline

Glad to see some approvals already. Unfortunately we've never been that l lucky with USCIS; for anything. Everything took more time then should for the prior paperwork. 

That being said, our Fingerprint had a hiccup. Had to go again and get it taken. A week or two after, COVID19 closures happened. This was in February. Since then, there are no updates on the USCIS page indicating that the fingerprints are taken.

The current message is: "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction". No indication on whether the fingerprint process went through. 

Any ideas? inputs? on what I can expect. 

Although the answers/discussions are unofficial, it will be a great peace of mind to talk through certain things I guess. 

Good luck everyone. 

------

We are at "Texas Center, then transferred to Montana office; only indicated on the paper we received on Mail"

Edited by shammu

Any Nebraska Service Center (LIN) folk seen any movement? I got the "fingerprints taken" message 5/14 but no local office transfer yet.

AOS Timeline

• 10/23/2016 - I-130/I-485 Concurrent packet posted
  • 10/25/2016 - Packet signed for at Chicago lockbox
  • 11/09/2016 - E-Notifications received
  • 11/15/2016 - NOA's received in post
  • 11/18/2016 - Biometric appointment received (set for 11/30)
  • 11/30/2016 - Biometric appointment completed
  • 01/25/2017 - EAD Approved
  • 01/25/2017 - AP Approved
  • 02/01/2017 - Combo Card arrived in the post

>>THIS IS WHAT I PUT IN MY PACKET<<

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Snorkel378 said:

Were you transferred to your local office, and if so which one and when?

No it wasn’t transferred or I didn’t get any notification or update it was transferred. It went from “case was updated to show fingerprints were taken” that was initially updated February 10th,  to this latest update “my case was approved “ on May 22.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
57 minutes ago, ijay said:

Received notification letter yesterday, checked USCiS website right now. Status changed to “card was mailed today ” 😀😀D97D230A-EEE2-4415-B996-13060951EA3A.thumb.jpeg.63514c3f11f1c150b2895d7a46309a95.jpeg

Congratulations 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone with an MSC number gotten approved?  

Filed ROC: 12/17/2019 (Texas)

NOA: 12/23/2019

Bio: 1/21/2020

I didn't have email alert set up (oops) and just saw that I'm set for interview (didn't see a change as to them receiving my biometrics but I assume so) and did not get a letter but it said as of 04/30/20.  Does everyone with an MSC number mean an interview?  How do we know when our case has been transferred to local office?

Edited by Kooky

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hi all, 

Congratulations to the ones who got their card coming in the mail! 

I am a WAC filer at CSC, it has been 6 months and i have not gotten a bio appointment letter. Tried opening a SR but system says that my case is within normal processing time range. Do you think i should invest some time in calling USCIS number to inquire about this? Or is this normal to not get the appointment letter? 

During AOS process i remember they also forgot to mail me an appointment letter. I had to inquire after about 4.5 months and make an INFOPASS where the officer told me he doesn't know why they missed me in sending the appointment letter. That time they took all the prints on the spot, but i regretted not making an infopass earlier to get the EAD card. 

Kinda worried now, that this maybe the same case again and they forgot or missed me in the pile or something. 

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

1 minute ago, EvgeniaM said:

Hi all, 

Congratulations to the ones who got their card coming in the mail! 

I am a WAC filer at CSC, it has been 6 months and i have not gotten a bio appointment letter. Tried opening a SR but system says that my case is within normal processing time range. Do you think i should invest some time in calling USCIS number to inquire about this? Or is this normal to not get the appointment letter? 

During AOS process i remember they also forgot to mail me an appointment letter. I had to inquire after about 4.5 months and make an INFOPASS where the officer told me he doesn't know why they missed me in sending the appointment letter. That time they took all the prints on the spot, but i regretted not making an infopass earlier to get the EAD card. 

Kinda worried now, that this maybe the same case again and they forgot or missed me in the pile or something. 

Biometric appointments are canceled for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19. They will either reuse your old prints or you have to wait until they reopen if they feel they need to retake them.

AOS Timeline

• 10/23/2016 - I-130/I-485 Concurrent packet posted
  • 10/25/2016 - Packet signed for at Chicago lockbox
  • 11/09/2016 - E-Notifications received
  • 11/15/2016 - NOA's received in post
  • 11/18/2016 - Biometric appointment received (set for 11/30)
  • 11/30/2016 - Biometric appointment completed
  • 01/25/2017 - EAD Approved
  • 01/25/2017 - AP Approved
  • 02/01/2017 - Combo Card arrived in the post

>>THIS IS WHAT I PUT IN MY PACKET<<

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.