GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Rperez510 said:

They received my application december 26th 2019. Case assigned to wac and got extension for 18th months sometime in January 2020. Case just changed status today to fingerpeints updated. Hoping it will move again in my lifetime. Its painfully slow lol.

ROTFL. Indeed a life time. That was funny. Dont worry, it will all come to a beautiful end soon. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 7/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, EvgeniaM said:

Hi everyone,

I just got a text saying there is an update to my case and that i should check the status online. I went and checked and it shows

"As of July 11, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC209******, have been applied to your case." 

So thats great news! I am wondering if my call to USCIS a month ago did a thing and put my case on the radar, since i know some people are still waiting for any updates. I have a friend who filed a few months before me from the same geo area and she is still waiting. 

Fellow California Center here and had the same message on July 11th. An early birthday present for Sunday for me :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, 30something said:

Thank you! Mailed application in early December 2019. 

Form received 12/05/2019
Fingerprints taken 01/29/2020
Address change approved 07/07/2020

Card ordered 08/25/2020

Congratulations.. I filed Dec 9...Seattle Washington here

31 minutes ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Congratulations.. I filed Dec 9...Seattle Washington here

I filed from Seattle, WA in Dec 7th too. Did you get the biometric done? My status still stuck at Case was received. Called USCIS and they said to wait until 10/13.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, ivy19 said:

I filed from Seattle, WA in Dec 7th too. Did you get the biometric done? My status still stuck at Case was received. Called USCIS and they said to wait until 10/13.

They use my previous biometrics..hopefully you’ll hear from them soon👍

• 3 weeks later...

My husband i and received the best surprise today! After filing in Dec, we hadn’t heard anything since February when he submitted his fingerprints. Today, randomly, we received notification that his card was in production! 

just wanted to update everyone and send a huge thanks to this site! We did this entire process alone just using this board and never once needed a RFE and went into every step with a full understanding thanks to this great community!

best of luck and maybe see some of you guys if/when naturalization rolls around!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, riah_b said:

My husband i and received the best surprise today! After filing in Dec, we hadn’t heard anything since February when he submitted his fingerprints. Today, randomly, we received notification that his card was in production! 

just wanted to update everyone and send a huge thanks to this site! We did this entire process alone just using this board and never once needed a RFE and went into every step with a full understanding thanks to this great community!

best of luck and maybe see some of you guys if/when naturalization rolls around!

Wow that was fast... what service center ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.