Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Don't over think this process or it will drive you nuts. The NOA1 isn't used for anything so there is no need to be calling around and loosing your mind over this. It will get there when it gets there. Your file is with USCIS in California not Dallas Tx so mailing time does not factor in to your equation. Just saying. 

Your welcom.

I called because I wanted to make sure it’s received. Things happen all the time so I wanted to be on the safe side. Thanks for your input.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

You have the WAC number that is the main thing.  The NOA1 hard copy is actually  not needed again once you get it, but I understand you want it. Give it a bit more time then go to the USCIS website there is a link there where you can request another document (NOA1) be sent to you.

Ok sounds good. I won’t worry at all. Thank you

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Milmauka said:

Right on guy, don't fret over the little things.

It’s not that little but I get what your saying lol. I won’t worry to hard. Thank you

12 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

I called because I wanted to make sure it’s received. Things happen all the time so I wanted to be on the safe side. Thanks for your input.

Trust the process. Millions move along through with little or no delay or denial. Just my experience.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Trust the process. Millions move along through with little or no delay or denial. Just my experience.

Just out of curiosity...

What is the fastest NOA2 ever received that you have seen?  I looked around and the fastest I have seen is 3 months.  Interesting to hear your reply, since you have here for it seems a while.

2 minutes ago, Milmauka said:

Just out of curiosity...

What is the fastest NOA2 ever received that you have seen?  I looked around and the fastest I have seen is 3 months.  Interesting to hear your reply, since you have here for it seems a while.

Expedite or regular petition? There was an expedited case that was approved in 30 days  I think in 2018.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
Just now, Sarge2155 said:

Expedite or regular petition? There was an expedited case that was approved in 30 days  I think in 2018.

Expedited, yeah i would not be surprised.  

What about regular?  If regular in 1 month, I would be really surprised.

1 hour ago, Milmauka said:

Expedited, yeah i would not be surprised.  

What about regular?  If regular in 1 month, I would be really surprised.

Shortest I have seen is 72 days!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

11 hours ago, Milmauka said:

Just out of curiosity...

I really can't say as I don't really follow statics. Maybe someone else can respond. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
5 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I really can't say as I don't really follow statics. Maybe someone else can respond. 

Greenbaum, I got a question...

So, i was looking around the forum and i came across a post where it said, "Contact Greenbaum to see if he has a copy of your embassy’s P3."  So the obvious question is, "Why would you have a copy of anyone's P3?"  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Milmauka said:

So, i was looking around the forum and i came across a post where it said, "Contact Greenbaum to see if he has a copy of your embassy’s P3."  So the obvious question is, "Why would you have a copy of anyone's P3?"  

Ah, upon further review...   Maybe the P3 is the particular embassy's instructional page.  I was thinking maybe you work for the government.  So I was thinking you had some inside scoops.    hehe  Okay, i got it now.  Sorry, not accusing you of any wrong doing.  Just didn't understand the original statement.

Edited by Milmauka
correct meaning

3 hours ago, Milmauka said:

My sole purpose for being here is to help you to get a visa and all you have to do is put up with an crotchety old sea dog. :lol:

If you anyone else would like a copy of their embassy's P3 letter just ask as I have most.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

My sole purpose for being here is to help you to get a visa and all you have to do is put up with an crotchety old sea dog. :lol:

If you anyone else would like a copy of their embassy's P3 letter just ask as I have most.

Without your expertise, we would be lost and wasting time, I appreciate all the expertise you provide for flee.  I think it is the other way around, it is gentlemen like yourself who has to put up with idiots like me asking stupid questions.  Again, no harm intended.  Mahalo.

Timeline

Hey guys!! I wanted to let y’all know I finally received my NOA1 through mail today!!!! My notice date is December 9th. I can finally relax now.......So it’s safe to say some people do not receive text/email confirmations.

Timeline
Just now, Britney868 said:

Hey guys!! I wanted to let y’all know I finally received my NOA1 through mail today!!!! My notice date is December 9th. I can finally relax now.......So it’s safe to say some people do not receive text/email confirmations.

Right on!  Relief huh.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.