Jump to content

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My dad filled for me on April 26 2018 f2a , last September 26 my case changed to rfe, i sent all the requested documents and they received it on October 15, its been 17 days and no answer form them , California processing time is now 12.5 to 16.5 months and am at my 18th month,  when i filed an inquiry they said I cant access my information , i filed the inquiry on oct 28 but in their response they said i filed it on October 25

SmartSelect_20191102-151514_Gmail.jpg

Edited by Obada.elamin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Patience.  It takes more than 10 days to receive and process your RFE.  Expect 2-3 months.  

Some people got approved in just 15 days or less after receiving rfe

4 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

As said,  your dad is the petitioner and all information (at this point) goes thru him

 

it takes a lot of patience to go thru this process but will be worth it when and if you get the visa

Yeah , he is now here with me in our homeland 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only say that we have a Sudanese friend (US citizen) working here with my husband

he applied for his wife over 16 months ago and is still in 1st stage 

We keep his spirits up as we went thru 6 years to get the visa

it can be long and hard 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

I can only say that we have a Sudanese friend (US citizen) working here with my husband

he applied for his wife over 16 months ago and is still in 1st stage 

We keep his spirits up as we went thru 6 years to get the visa

it can be long and hard 

 

My brother also is US citizen who waited 22 month for his wife to get the visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

My dad filled for me on April 26 2018 f2a , last September 26 my case changed to rfe, i sent all the requested documents and they received it on October 15, its been 17 days and no answer form them , California processing time is now 12.5 to 16.5 months and am at my 18th month,  when i filed an inquiry they said I cant access my information , i filed the inquiry on oct 28 but in their response they said i filed it on October 25

SmartSelect_20191102-151514_Gmail.jpg

its been 2 years and 3 months and my f2a children under 21 hasn't approved yet , i sent my RFE this 17 October 2019 and still no news, my RFE was for DNA and  test took 3 months, priority date  24 /July/ 2017. California service center ,

Edited by ihsan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ihsan said:

its been 2 years and 3 months and my f2a children under 21 hasn't approved yet , i sent my RFE this 17 October 2019 and still no news, my RFE was for DNA and  test took 3 months, priority date  24 /July/ 2017. California service center ,

Wow its been a long journey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Obada.elamin

My mom receive RFE for my brother (F2A)  last Sept 16. USCIS receive my brother RFE requested documents Sept 20, and got a approval letter Oct 18. It took them almost 4 weeks to process the RFE for my brother. Hang in there, you probably got a response soon from them. Best of luck! 😊

 

Edited by lalinda.chica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lalinda.chica said:

@Obada.elamin

My mom receive RFE for my brother (F2A)  last Sept 16. USCIS receive my brother RFE requested documents Sept 20, and got a approval letter Oct 18. It took them almost 4 weeks to process the RFE for my brother. Hang in there, you probably got a response soon from them. Best of luck! 😊

 

I hope so , thanks for the good wishes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...