dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, angelchloe said:

I have one more question instead of applying green card ,can i apply for citizenship instead since i been here for 28 years 

I recommend asking that over here: https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/114-us-citizenship-general-discussion/.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

We've seen people say this countless times and now it's our turn to say the magic word "APPROVED".
Went in 7:30 a.m and by 9:30 a.m I was on my way.
Asked to come collect passport tomorrow at 3pm.
All's well that ends well.
Keep the faith. Yours will go smoothly like ours.

Wow...congratulations to you,all the best ahead

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy & Val said:

We've seen people say this countless times and now it's our turn to say the magic word "APPROVED".

congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 11/14/2019 at 8:53 AM, Karim2018 said:

Congratulations to all those who have received their ILs this week! Now that MOST ILs have already been issued for Dec. Interview dates, I think the next batch of ILs will go out in early to mid Dec for Jan 2020 interviews! Good luck to all :)

Congrats to all of you! So I guess I should not expect an interview in Stockholm in late December if my CC date was last week, November 12 :(  Hoping for early January then! 

27 minutes ago, ljujas2019 said:

Congrats to all of you! So I guess I should not expect an interview in Stockholm in late December if my CC date was last week, November 12 :(  Hoping for early January then! 

I also got my CC on November 12! Was hoping to get IL soon. Hopefully it won’t be too far away 🙂

Edited by Olafemi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Hemos visto a personas decir esto innumerables veces y ahora es nuestro turno de decir la palabra mágica "APROBADO".
Fui a las 7:30 a.m. y a las 9:30 a.m. estaba en camino.
Pidió venir a recoger el pasaporte mañana a las 3pm.
Bien está lo que bien acaba.
Mantener la fe. La tuya irá suavemente como la nuestra.

Congratulations!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Congratulations. I also received the DQ email for my wife in India yesterday. Now anxiously waiting on Interview Letter. Can anyone predict when NVC conducts interviews. Her Consulate is Mumbai, India.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Congratulations twin!!! Party time....🎉

I am very happy for you right now. It must be a great feeling of finally getting done with this torture.

It was amazing how we had pretty much same dates/timeline for everything throughout the process. I am hoping that we get interview in January/February next year.

Wish you best of luck for future...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Congratulations twin!!! Party time....🎉

I am very happy for you right now. It must be a great feeling of finally getting done with this torture.

It was amazing how we had pretty much same dates/timeline for everything throughout the process. I am hoping that we get interview in January/February next year.

Wish you best of luck for future...

Congratulations. Would you please let me know the Consulate location? Was it Mumbai? Everyone is telling me that the stamped passport will be mailed that takes more than a week to arrive. My preference is if we can pick it up from the Mumbai Consulate. More so, my wife doesn't live in Mumbai and it would be tough for her to go back n forth. Any update/advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks and Congrats again. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
5 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Congratulations! :D Feels great doesn't it?

1 hour ago, SNJOHNSON said:

It is official!!! :dancing::dance::cry:My husband's paperwork was approved on 11/19/2019 at 935pm EST!!! I woke up to a great email this morning.  For those of you that have been doing this a long time, I understand your patience and frustrations.  I am very blessed to have our case approved without any resubmissions.  For those of you that are still waiting for approvals, it will all happen soon enough!! Positive Vibes only!!!!!

Congratulations!

Timeline
Just now, SSNK said:

Congratulations. Would you please let me know the Consulate location? Was it Mumbai? Everyone is telling me that the stamped passport will be mailed that takes more than a week to arrive. My preference is if we can pick it up from the Mumbai Consulate. More so, my wife doesn't live in Mumbai and it would be tough for her to go back n forth. Any update/advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks and Congrats again. 

I did not got approved. I am still waiting for the interview at Mumbai. I heard that normally it takes 4-5 days for the passport to be delivered at the address you specified. You can also pick up in 2-3 days in Mumbai.

You can read more here: https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-passportcollection.asp

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

I did not got approved. I am still waiting for the interview at Mumbai. I heard that normally it takes 4-5 days for the passport to be delivered at the address you specified. You can also pick up in 2-3 days in Mumbai.

You can read more here: https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-passportcollection.asp

Thank you. How many days did it take you to get the interview? When did you get your DQ email from NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.