21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey everyone. Just wanted to make a post were all Cubans could comment on the status of there case. We are currently in the waiting for interview stage. A stage that has taken longer than ever expected. Our case complete is Feb 2019. Almost 9 months in a few days of waiting for this interview , I will keep everyone up to date on our progress. What stage of this process is everyone else ? If you have any questions or need help do no hesitate in contacting me , would love to share my experience and my knowledge. 

Timeline

This is a great idea. Hey everyone. We are just starting out we are IR1. We have an IOE case number and we are in Potomac. We are July 2019 filers. Has anyone with this case number been approved lately ? Please let us know. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, LAY & ADR said:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to make a post were all Cubans could comment on the status of there case. We are currently in the waiting for interview stage. A stage that has taken longer than ever expected. Our case complete is Feb 2019. Almost 9 months in a few days of waiting for this interview , I will keep everyone up to date on our progress. What stage of this process is everyone else ? If you have any questions or need help do no hesitate in contacting me , would love to share my experience and my knowledge. 

This is posted in the k1 forum .  Probably best on the regional forum 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

This is posted in the k1 forum .  Probably best on the regional forum 

Hi , thank you. How would I do this ? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, LAY & ADR said:

Hi , thank you. How would I do this ? 

You can't,  a friendly moderator will do it

YMMV

6 hours ago, Ivianny & Eliud said:

This is a great idea. Hey everyone. We are just starting out we are IR1. We have an IOE case number and we are in Potomac. We are July 2019 filers. Has anyone with this case number been approved lately ? Please let us know. 

If you only filed three months ago, you have up to a year ahead to wait for petition approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Thanks for starting this. I filed the I-129f in July, NOA1=7/15, NOA2=10/23 vía the app and 10/30 in the mail. I’m hoping your interview comes through soon! And I’d love to hear more about your experience so far.

Timeline
2 hours ago, livinginlove said:

Thanks for starting this. I filed the I-129f in July, NOA1=7/15, NOA2=10/23 vía the app and 10/30 in the mail. I’m hoping your interview comes through soon! And I’d love to hear more about your experience so far.

Your K1 you won't have any issues with the interview since they allow you to pick your interview. Unfortunately for us who are married we don't have an option and have to wait for them to give us one whenever they feel like it. It's been so hard. I never imagined this much wait for an interview. Hope everything goes well!! Your so close!! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, LAY & ADR said:

Your K1 you won't have any issues with the interview since they allow you to pick your interview. Unfortunately for us who are married we don't have an option and have to wait for them to give us one whenever they feel like it. It's been so hard. I never imagined this much wait for an interview. Hope everything goes well!! Your so close!! 

I can only imagine how hard the wait is. Sending you positive vibes and hoping for the best for you!

Timeline
On 11/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, Yasser & Jill said:

Hi, 

We received our case complete for the CR1 VISA on June 19. I have not heard anything from the NVC, they said they are unable to estimate the timeline for an interview. After seeing 9 months, I am a little nervous for how much longer this process will take. 

Hi , nice to meet you. I've officially have 9 months in this wait. Case complete Feb 2019. I have friends who case complete is still Dec 2018 and are still waiting so there 11 months in this wait. Will keep you posted , so far this keeps extending and I don't know how far it will keep going. 

Timeline

Filed the I-130 for CR1. Priority Date September 23rd. I filed at the Texas service center. We have an IOE case number as well. Hoping it won’t take too long 

Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, MoniqueL said:

Filed the I-130 for CR1. Priority Date September 23rd. I filed at the Texas service center. We have an IOE case number as well. Hoping it won’t take too long 

Best of wishes to you on this journey. Hope you get your approval soon because the interview wait is getting out of hand. Will keep you posted on my progress , so you have a heads up. 

Timeline
On 10/30/2019 at 11:14 AM, LAY & ADR said:

This is a great thread. There is also a facebook group dedicated to the immigration process with Cuban significant others. Lots of specific helpful information and a lot of feedback. Anyone interested in finding it please send me a message. VJ is a great resource but is not always as detailed as is needed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.