Voice of Reason

NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels

20 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Man, you pick some winning sources for your information.

Home » Natural News

Natural News

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

con4.png?resize=620%2C38pseudo5

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline

Just because it doesn't fit your liberal agenda doesn't mean it's inaccurate.  

You believe what you will, and I shall do the same.  Know what?  We will still be able to discuss this topic in 10 years, despite the leftist predictions that the world will end in 1975.  And 1984.  And 2000.  And even though all the glaciers will be gone by 2020, we can still talk about the quackery the left spouts.  Well, unless you believe we will all die, that is.  I reckon only the libertarians and conservatives will be left to discuss it.

19 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Just because it doesn't fit your liberal agenda doesn't mean it's inaccurate.  

You believe what you will, and I shall do the same.  Know what?  We will still be able to discuss this topic in 10 years, despite the leftist predictions that the world will end in 1975.  And 1984.  And 2000.  And even though all the glaciers will be gone by 2020, we can still talk about the quackery the left spouts.  Well, unless you believe we will all die, that is.  I reckon only the libertarians and conservatives will be left to discuss it.

You posted it from "one of the most discredited sources on the internet". That does tend to give some indication of accuracy and agenda.

Fortunately for those of us who do want to accurately know what NASA says, we can just link directly to what NASA actually says.

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/2910/what-is-the-suns-role-in-climate-change/

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
8 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

You posted it from "one of the most discredited sources on the internet". That does tend to give some indication of accuracy and agenda.

Fortunately for those of us who do want to accurately know what NASA says, we can just link directly to what NASA actually says.

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/2910/what-is-the-suns-role-in-climate-change/

Thanks, I'll pass it along to the OP.

But my rebuttal still stands.  Al Gore be damned.

Climate change is sorta like Gun control. Extreme views on both ends, but we need sensible measures to address the problem, but  very often  the extremes from both sides prevent that from happening. 

Of course climate change is due to a  large degree from the fluctuations in  the environmental conditions that have been with us since the dawn of time. If its the hottest it has been since the middle ages, then what happened in the middle ages. Common sense 

That doesn't mean we don't need to address other factors such as C02 emissions, deforestation, etc  that do have some impact, with sensible economically feasible policy. I am very much more concerned about the amount of non biodegradable substances and toxins we dump in our landfills and oceans.

Sadly extremist make it difficult. An example was Al Gores absurd predictions that earned him many awards and honors from the bat dung crazy hollywood left. That rallied the climate deniers into action. Its a vicious cycle.  We need sensible middle of the road solutions.

The middle of the road is a lonely place.

Timeline

NASA along with all Federal agencies have to under Presidential executive order has to make climate change a part of their reason for existence. They have no choice but to do so even if proof shows that it is incorrect. They are not allowed to even pursue any studies or data that shows climate change is incorrect but only any that shows it is real and established. If any studies or data that they are trying start to show climate change is incorrect they must stop pursuing whatever it is showing that and/or not publish and bury that data or info. So I would take anything any Federal agency says with a grain of salt. That executive order just made them non reputable which is a shame as historically they were among the best authorities on anything they commented on.

Edited by luckytxn

3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Climate change is sorta like Gun control. Extreme views on both ends, but we need sensible measures to address the problem, but  very often  the extremes from both sides prevent that from happening. 

Of course climate change is due to a  large degree from the fluctuations in  the environmental conditions that have been with us since the dawn of time. If its the hottest it has been since the middle ages, then what happened in the middle ages. Common sense 

That doesn't mean we don't need to address other factors such as C02 emissions, deforestation, etc  that do have some impact, with sensible economically feasible policy. I am very much more concerned about the amount of non biodegradable substances and toxins we dump in our landfills and oceans.

Sadly extremist make it difficult. An example was Al Gores absurd predictions that earned him many awards and honors from the bat dung crazy hollywood left. That rallied the climate deniers into action. Its a vicious cycle.  We need sensible middle of the road solutions.

Sound post NB. There are a lot of factors, both understood and not understood that change the climate. Some of it is indeed environment, no better evidence of this is the cooling produced during very active volcanic events that can create drastic changes globally. Most of our ancestors grew up in some very harsh environments, such as during the Little Ice Age, where things drastically cooled and well before physical factors such as industrialization and human factors came into play. Now we have reached the point where things are warming, things are flooding, and there are noticeable changes to the environment around us. We are commanded to be good stewards of the Earth, and I feel man has failed in that duty. We pollute and consume with little thought to the consequences. 84 years ago or so we had the biggest Black Dust storm which produced widespread famine, starvation, illness and death because of the consequences of extreme drought, pretty harsh temperatures, and terrible farming practices. In 1952 the Great Smog happened in the UK, which led to the death and illness of thousands of people and farm animals. It's hard to think that a 'modern' civilization would have such a thing happen - but the combination of the weather and harmful practices contributed... but this has periodically happened to several countries since the dawn of industrialization, making our propensity to pollute the earth not without extreme consequences that we should take care to consider solutions to. In urban communities, poor planning of massive cities has led to an influx of extreme flooding with our new weather cycle. We do need sensible solutions, unfortunately they will often have to be a little more progressive than people like to think about. A rain forest burning to the ground takes how long to ever possibly to repair? Entire species going extinct? Communities flooding or burning to the ground? Controlling the amount of waste and toxins we release? These need brave and bold suggestions.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

6 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I totally agree that we need to do something about Climate change which is primarily done by the sun and other elements outside of our control.  But what gets me is that we as a nation has decreased our carbon while other nations have exponentially increased there carbon output. 

But the big issue right now in regards to non biodegradable trash is plastic. Which has shown to have affected almost all areas of the planet. 

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I totally agree that we need to do something about Climate change which is primarily done by the sun and other elements outside of our control.  But what gets me is that we as a nation has decreased our carbon while other nations have exponentially increased there carbon output. 

But the big issue right now in regards to non biodegradable trash is plastic. Which has shown to have affected almost all areas of the planet. 

and you know what the plastic situation in the PI looks like . I have to give Siquijor island credit. They don't allow plastics. Much cleaner place than most of the PI

4 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

and you know what the plastic situation in the PI looks like . I have to give Siquijor island credit. They don't allow plastics. Much cleaner place than most of the PI

Yeah I know right. All the single use plastic is horrendous. What I have read is that the vast majority of plastic in the oceans comes from Asia particularly Southern and SE Asia

14 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Al Gores absurd predictions

Imma just say (and I believe I posted this ages ago) that Al Gore was definitely the best almost-president I've ever had the opportunity to get drunk with. There is photographic evidence, somewhere.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

And wasn't it you who's the great-grandniece (or someone) of Chester A. Arthur, who in my opinion is one of the most underrated Presidents?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

18 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

And wasn't it you who's the great-grandniece (or someone) of Chester A. Arthur, who in my opinion is one of the most underrated Presidents?

Haha, yes. There are some other presidents in the family, related by marriage, including two from the very recent past. 

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que